Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Testament's LOW

Go down 
+24
Grimmo
A Handful of Wayne
7thSaviour
INVADERS
nevermore
Lionheartâ„¢
Smindas
mc666
allthingsmetal
Eyesore
MetalRob331
Lurideath
GrandNational
Leatherface
ultmetal
brontotex
Fat Freddy
Metallic Blaze
krokus
XYZ
Troublezone
Temple of Blood
Gilbert
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Grimmo
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Grimmo

Number of posts : 413

Testament's LOW - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testament's LOW   Testament's LOW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:53 am

Low's heavy and catchy. I have all of Testament's releases, and Low has to be somewhere in my top 3 favourites.
Back to top Go down
http://waynegrimsey.blogspot.com/
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Testament's LOW   Testament's LOW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:07 am

I have to get this one again. I bought it years ago used, but didn't like that Chuck was using a more growly vocal approach and traded it in at the local used shop. I've grown to appreciate his vocals more with Formation..., so I think I need to give Low (and Demonic, which I never heard for that matter) another chance.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Testament's LOW   Testament's LOW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:52 pm

Grimmo wrote:
Low's heavy and catchy. I have all of Testament's releases, and Low has to be somewhere in my top 3 favourites.
It's in their Top 5 for me.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Testament's LOW   Testament's LOW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:56 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I have to get this one again. I bought it years ago used, but didn't like that Chuck was using a more growly vocal approach and traded it in at the local used shop. I've grown to appreciate his vocals more with Formation..., so I think I need to give Low (and Demonic, which I never heard for that matter) another chance.

I still cant get into Demonic but Low is a damn good album.Its almost as good as The Gathering not quite.
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: Testament's LOW   Testament's LOW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:33 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

I still cant get into Demonic but Low is a damn good album.Its almost as good as The Gathering not quite.
I have never even heard Demonic or The Gathering. What am I really missing here?
Back to top Go down
Grimmo
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Grimmo

Number of posts : 413

PostSubject: Re: Testament's LOW   Testament's LOW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:14 pm

7thSaviour wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

I have never even heard Demonic or The Gathering. What am I really missing here?

Some people rank The Gathering as their best. On Demonic Chuck's vocals take on a more death metal style. He executes this style better than many death metal vocalists, and he is still quite understandable. The music itself is still of a chunky thrash tendency. However Demonic does lack guitar solos.
Back to top Go down
http://waynegrimsey.blogspot.com/
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Testament's LOW   Testament's LOW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:53 pm

I like Low, but not as much as their first three. I also dig Demonic, Chuck has an awesome voice!!
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Testament's LOW   Testament's LOW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:50 pm

Joe wrote:
Chuck has an awesome voice!!

he's my all time favorite thrash vocalist!!!

Testament's LOW - Page 3 778825
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Testament's LOW   Testament's LOW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:36 pm

I love the guy.

I had the same cancer as him.

I'm happy he beat it.
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: Testament's LOW   Testament's LOW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:56 am

Metallic Blaze wrote:
Joe wrote:
Chuck has an awesome voice!!

he's my all time favorite thrash vocalist!!!

Testament's LOW - Page 3 778825
He's one of my fave thrash vocalists. I also love the guy from Flotsam and Zetro from Exodus. The Heathen singer and Forbidden vocalist kick ass, too!
Back to top Go down
metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

Number of posts : 842

PostSubject: Re: Testament's LOW   Testament's LOW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:31 pm

i love it. i wouldnt marry it.....i might date it though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testament's LOW   Testament's LOW - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testament's LOW
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: