Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed

Go down 
+8
kmorg
MetalRob331
A Handful of Wayne
tohostudios
Eyesore
Metallic Blaze
scottmitchell74
exact33
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed Empty
PostSubject: MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed   MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:21 pm

Posted on Monday, March 22, 2010 at 15:29:34 EST

As previously reported, the first single from MASTERPLAN's new album Time To Be King is entitled 'Far From The End Of The World'. It will be released on April 16th via AFM. This advance release features a different mixing and master of three tracks by guitarist Roland Grapow (ex-HELLOWEEN) and includes the bonus track 'Lonely Winds Of War'.

The album release date, previously announced as April 16th, has been pushed to May 21st and will be released as a regular CD, limited digipack and limited edition vinyl. Victor Entertainment will release the album in Japan on May 19th with a bonus track.

Check out the artwork for both album and single below:

MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed Master1p
MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed Mastrer2

More details will be revealed soon.

Time To Be King features the return of original Masterplan vocalist Jorn Lande (ARK, MILLENIUM), who was replaced for 2007's MKII by RIOT singer Mike DiMeo.

Grapow launched the band following his dismissal from Helloween after The Dark Ride album.

scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed   MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:57 pm

Completely awesome. I will not hear one note before I buy this. I love Masterplan.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed   MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:04 pm

I wonder if I would like these guys. Aren't they power metal?
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed   MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:19 pm

Oh, man, I'm 99% sure you'd LOVE these guys. Fast, smooth, golden sounding Euro powermetal. S/T and Aeronautics are amongst my all-time favorite albums.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed   MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:20 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Oh, man, I'm 99% sure you'd LOVE these guys. Fast, smooth, golden sounding Euro powermetal. S/T and Aeronautics are amongst my all-time favorite albums.

SOLD!!!

Just added them to the list!

MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed 778825 MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed 778825
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed   MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:46 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:

SOLD!!!

Just added them to the list!

MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed 778825 MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed 778825

Ill second that. Start with their debut though. It is one of the best pm out there! Their other stuff is very good too but the debut is outstanding! Here are some songs from the debut:

Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed   MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:50 pm

OH YES!!! Masterplan RULETH!!!

MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed 778825 MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed 778825 MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed 778825 MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed 778825 MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed 778825
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed   MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:02 pm

Lots of melodic metal in their sound, too, which is why I like them so much. In fact, I'd say there's almost equal amounts melodic metal to the power metal.

Really looking forward to this one.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed   MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:04 pm

I'd heard of this band but never heard them before.

I can appreciate what they do but this style just is not my thing at all these days.

Good band; wrong genre for me.

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed   MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:44 pm

Oh man..... Can't wait for this! Toho you really have to get the first album and then make a decision. I'm a little biased when it comes to power metal but we all know how picky I am hahaha. But really they aren't full blown happy flowery power metal. I think you would really like the first album.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed   MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:54 pm

My favorite track on the debut:

So awesome!
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed   MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:52 am

Eyesore wrote:
My favorite track on the debut:

So awesome!

Lande gives me chills when he sings. That song is amazing and like you said there is more melodic metal in there then power to me.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed   MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:57 am

This sorta reminds me of Silent Force.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed   MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:19 am

Jorn and Masterplan were made for each other. Each isnt as good apart as they are together..

kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed   MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:49 pm

This will be mine... OH YES, it will be mine!!!!!!

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37645

PostSubject: Re: MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed   MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:52 pm

Ehhh. I bought the first album back when it was current. Woulda thought it would be right up my alley considering the Helloween connection (Uli and Roland) and I'm a total Helloween dork. Unfortunately that album didn't do a thing for me. I kinda dug "Spirit Never Die" and "Kind Hearted Light" so I ripped MP3s of those two songs and then traded off the CD.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed   MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:47 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Ehhh. I bought the first album back when it was current. Woulda thought it would be right up my alley considering the Helloween connection (Uli and Roland) and I'm a total Helloween dork. Unfortunately that album didn't do a thing for me. I kinda dug "Spirit Never Die" and "Kind Hearted Light" so I ripped MP3s of those two songs and then traded off the CD.

party pooper lol!

Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed   MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:09 pm

kmorg wrote:

But I thought you didn't like European power metal anymore?

MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed 685534
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed   MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:52 am

Quote :
Jorn and Masterplan were made for each other. Each isnt as good apart as they are together..

Completely and exactly the truth!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed   MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:50 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Quote :

Completely and exactly the truth!

lol!

dont use my name as an adjective!!

kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed   MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:07 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
kmorg wrote:

Where did I say that? I still like the quality bands Very Happy

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37645

PostSubject: Re: MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed   MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:10 pm

exact33 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

party pooper lol!

Guilty as charged.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9885

PostSubject: Re: MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed   MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:18 pm

I should get into this band. So far, i like what i heard on You Tube.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed   MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:38 am

kmorg wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:
kmorg wrote:

Where did I say that? I still like the quality bands Very Happy

MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed 438278
Back to top Go down
Lionheartâ„¢
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed   MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:06 pm

Really looking forward to the new album with the return of Jorn. DiMeo is a great singer as well and liked MKII, but seems he wasn't the greatest of fits for them.

The s/t is a classic Melodic/Power Metal album. I played the heck out of that when it came out to the point that I couldn't listen to it any longer. I pull it out every several months and it reminds me of how great it is. "Soulburn" is a monster song as is the duet with Michael Kiske. The second was awesome too, perhaps going even less power and more melodic in style.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed   MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MASTERPLAN - New Single, Album Artwork Revealed
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next