Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer

Go down 
+6
jerseyultifan+
Jesusandmetal23
ultmetal
kmorg
MetalGuy71
brontotex
10 posters
AuthorMessage
brontotex
brontotex

Number of posts : 446

Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer Empty
PostSubject: Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer   Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:41 pm

We're playing The Compound Fri. March 26 with Havok & Warbringer. Come on out for what should be a great evening of Metal!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer   Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:58 pm

Sweet line-up. Bring it out to the east coast, man! Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer Icon_cry

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer   Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:03 pm

Man, that would have been awesome to see!

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer   Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:10 pm

A birthday show for Robert and I. birthday

If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer   Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:41 pm

Wait, is brontotex Rob Whitlock?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer   Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:07 pm

Yes, Brontotex is Rob Whitlock. And for the record, Ultrametal is Robert Gutierrez.

Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

Number of posts : 626

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer   Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:58 pm

Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer 610270 Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer 816667 Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer 610270 Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer 363133 happy birthday early to my favorite two musicans! and no..i am not singing! lol! have a blessed day you two!
Back to top Go down
http://www.roweproductions.com
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer   Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:01 pm

This sounds like an awesome set!!

The Compound is actually my favorite local club. It sounds way better than The Launchpad or Sunshine Theater IMHO.

But they do need a drink bar though. Even if it's non-alcoholic drinks. They could actually make money this way.

Would love to see this. I'll check my calendar and see if it can be done or not!

It was a blast last Saturday night though!!!

Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer 778825 Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer 778825 Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer 778825 Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer 438278 Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer 604261 Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer 11840
Back to top Go down
biddle
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
biddle

Number of posts : 337

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer   Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:28 am

Hope to be there! Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer 11840 Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer 11840 Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer 11840
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17044

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer   Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:06 pm

Sounds fun... have a good show!
Back to top Go down
brontotex
brontotex

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer   Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:08 pm

Unfortunately, due to scheduling conflicts. Ultimatum will NOT be appearing at this show. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer   Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:14 pm

that stinks..ok..so where does that leave plans with the bday boys???
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer   Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:03 pm

brontotex wrote:
Unfortunately, due to scheduling conflicts. Ultimatum will NOT be appearing at this show. Sorry.

Good, cause I wasn't able to make this anyway.

Is there another show scheduled instead out of town?

Cause I might be in Colorado at that time. Heh.
Back to top Go down
brontotex
brontotex

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer   Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:58 pm

Actually it sucks because we were looking forward to this one.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer   Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:24 am

brontotex wrote:
Actually it sucks because we were looking forward to this one.

Yeah, I could see that for you.

What happened anyway?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer   Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:22 am

It was a daytime show, on a Friday. They wanted all the band's there by 2PM. The first band went on at 3PM. We couldn't get everyone there by that time. We thought that the show was Friday evening, not Friday afternoon.

Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer   Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:36 am

i have heard of a saturday show in the afternoon.but,a friday? thats a switch! hopefully another one can be scheduled soon.still waiting for the details for colorado in july!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer   Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:05 am

We have the show with Exciter and Ravage coming up at the same venue.

Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer   Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:54 pm

i have seen Ravage at a gig around here a couple years back! ahhhhh! the true agony of not living in Albuquerque! Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25640

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer   Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:00 pm

That's awesome!!!! Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer 11840
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer   Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:54 pm

jerseyultifan+ wrote:
i have seen Ravage at a gig around here a couple years back! ahhhhh! the true agony of not living in Albuquerque! Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer Icon_cry

Why don't you move here. Isn't it hard to manage a band at such a long distance?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer   Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimatum with Havok and Warbringer
Page 1 of 1