Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flotsam meets Sacred Reich (literally)

Go down 
+3
A Handful of Wayne
7thSaviour
Troublezone
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

Flotsam meets Sacred Reich (literally) Empty
PostSubject: Flotsam meets Sacred Reich (literally)   Flotsam meets Sacred Reich (literally) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:35 am

More weird Flotsam related news...

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=136556
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Flotsam meets Sacred Reich (literally)   Flotsam meets Sacred Reich (literally) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:44 am

Troublezone wrote:
More weird Flotsam related news...

[url=http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=136556
I]http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=136556[/quote]I[/url] am all over this one! Love both bands!
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Flotsam meets Sacred Reich (literally)   Flotsam meets Sacred Reich (literally) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:55 pm

lol wow they all look horrible old and tired in that picture

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Flotsam meets Sacred Reich (literally)   Flotsam meets Sacred Reich (literally) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:02 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
lol wow they all look horrible old and tired in that picture

Flotsam meets Sacred Reich (literally) Humanak

"Ma'am, look at this lineup carefully. Do you recognize your assailant?"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flotsam meets Sacred Reich (literally)   Flotsam meets Sacred Reich (literally) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:04 pm

"Hello ma'am, we're here to check yer septic tank." *spit*
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Flotsam meets Sacred Reich (literally)   Flotsam meets Sacred Reich (literally) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:32 pm

Do we know what style of music these fine gentlemen are playing? Are they sticking with thrash or going a more traditional metal route? Perhaps something a little slower-paced for their weary bones?

Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Flotsam meets Sacred Reich (literally)   Flotsam meets Sacred Reich (literally) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:39 pm

Might be good.

I wish Greg Hall was on drums.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Flotsam meets Sacred Reich (literally)   Flotsam meets Sacred Reich (literally) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:17 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
Might be good.

I wish Greg Hall was on drums.

Yeah, that would be great!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Flotsam meets Sacred Reich (literally)   Flotsam meets Sacred Reich (literally) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:18 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Do we know what style of music these fine gentlemen are playing? Are they sticking with thrash or going a more traditional metal route? Perhaps something a little slower-paced for their weary bones?

It's more traditional from what i've heard of the older stuff before eric joined. Maybe it'll get heavier from here on out.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Flotsam meets Sacred Reich (literally)   Flotsam meets Sacred Reich (literally) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:23 pm

SpectreFate wrote:

"Hello ma'am, we're here to check yer septic tank." *spit*

Ma'am... do you know a guy by the name of Brian? Looks like he's been here. Flotsam meets Sacred Reich (literally) Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Flotsam meets Sacred Reich (literally)   Flotsam meets Sacred Reich (literally) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:22 am

Sounds like something up my alley, since I'm a fan of both Sacred Reich and Flotsam and Jetsam.
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Flotsam meets Sacred Reich (literally)   Flotsam meets Sacred Reich (literally) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:31 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
Sounds like something up my alley, since I'm a fan of both Sacred Reich and Flotsam and Jetsam.
+1 Flotsam meets Sacred Reich (literally) 495333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flotsam meets Sacred Reich (literally)   Flotsam meets Sacred Reich (literally) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flotsam meets Sacred Reich (literally)
Page 1 of 1