Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Sacred Reich album Awakening

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

New Sacred Reich album Awakening Empty
PostSubject: New Sacred Reich album Awakening   New Sacred Reich album Awakening Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2019 2:08 pm

Surprised no one is talking about this! Spun this recently and I gotta say I dig it, especially for their first album in a couple decades or so. The gain on the guitar is a bit tame by today's standards but has a warmth that I really dig alongside the spirit captured by everyone involved. I'll be catching them on their tour when they hit my town in Oct. Good to see these guys back in action.

Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9885

PostSubject: Re: New Sacred Reich album Awakening   New Sacred Reich album Awakening Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2019 2:50 pm

Great song. Will be picking this one up.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25863

PostSubject: Re: New Sacred Reich album Awakening   New Sacred Reich album Awakening Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2019 8:30 pm

Really good album! I was kinda expecting to be let down. But this was much better than I was expecting.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9885

PostSubject: Re: New Sacred Reich album Awakening   New Sacred Reich album Awakening Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2019 7:56 am

This is a great thrash metal album. One of 2019's highlights.

Anyone still listening to it?
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: New Sacred Reich album Awakening   New Sacred Reich album Awakening Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2019 8:49 am

I bought the "Don't Do It Donnie" single, which was fun, but I still haven't picked up the new album.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: New Sacred Reich album Awakening   New Sacred Reich album Awakening Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2019 2:58 pm

Yes, I've been listening to it quite a bit, it's amazing.

Also I've been meaning to post about my experience seeing them live with Gwar. Guys. Reich hasn't missed a bit. What a thrash show. Phenomenal.

I love how Phil Rind is like this calm philosopher preaching love and peace between songs. It was a stark contrast to Gwar's banter haha.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: New Sacred Reich album Awakening   New Sacred Reich album Awakening Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2019 9:22 pm

I like the album except one song. But the production is crap! It’s muffled and dull. A little bit of treble could have balanced it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Sacred Reich album Awakening   New Sacred Reich album Awakening Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Sacred Reich album Awakening
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: