Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corey Haim dead at 38

Go down 
+20
kmorg
Troublezone
James B.
mc666
DallasBlack
Metal Misfit
Lewis
Schbopo
nevermore
Addy
manny
exact33
MetalGuy71
Eyesore
Leatherface
metalinmyveins
thejokeriv
Fat Freddy
spiritoradio
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

Corey Haim dead at 38 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corey Haim dead at 38   Corey Haim dead at 38 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:10 am

I grew up with his movies... this sucks.

Too bad he couldn't beat his addiction.

Corey Haim dead at 38 - Page 2 163436
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Corey Haim dead at 38   Corey Haim dead at 38 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:04 am

mc666 wrote:
i grew up with these f*ckers. i always thought Feldman would be the first to go. R.I.P. Corey.

Ditto.

This is a darn shame nonetheless.

Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Corey Haim dead at 38   Corey Haim dead at 38 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:34 am

It's a shame the way he died, but I have to say he was without a doubt one of the biggest a$$holes I have ever met in my life. Last year at Monster Mania they had to give his dumbass special security because of the way he was acting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Corey Haim dead at 38   Corey Haim dead at 38 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:16 pm

DeathCult wrote:
It's a shame the way he died, but I have to say he was without a doubt one of the biggest a$$holes I have ever met in my life. Last year at Monster Mania they had to give his dumbass special security because of the way he was acting.

I'm not surprised... maybe the drugs had something to do with it. What did he say to you when you met him?
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Corey Haim dead at 38   Corey Haim dead at 38 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:37 pm

Dam there going left and right so young, RIP my friend!

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Corey Haim dead at 38   Corey Haim dead at 38 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:50 pm

Troublezone wrote:
DeathCult wrote:

I'm not surprised... maybe the drugs had something to do with it. What did he say to you when you met him?

We were sitting at the hotel bar when the autograph room let out the first night, he came waltzing in, pushing people out of his way the whole time, and tried to muscle his way in between us (with the other side of the bar clear), then demand our group go sit at a table. I said bite me Lucas, he got pissed and started making an even bigger deal out of it, so him, Feldman and his little entourage got their own private corner out of it. As the weekend progressed though, the lewd comments he was making to the female fans, the pushiness, bad attitude and the way he was treating people in general was more than too much too bear. Especially him literally pushing a teenage girl out of his way who just wanted to say hi to him because autograph time was over.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Corey Haim dead at 38   Corey Haim dead at 38 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:06 am

Wargod48 wrote:
Dam there going left and right so young, RIP my friend!

Wargod51

You never know who's gonna go...
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Corey Haim dead at 38   Corey Haim dead at 38 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:13 am

DeathCult wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
DeathCult wrote:

We were sitting at the hotel bar when the autograph room let out the first night, he came waltzing in, pushing people out of his way the whole time, and tried to muscle his way in between us (with the other side of the bar clear), then demand our group go sit at a table. I said bite me Lucas, he got pissed and started making an even bigger deal out of it, so him, Feldman and his little entourage got their own private corner out of it. As the weekend progressed though, the lewd comments he was making to the female fans, the pushiness, bad attitude and the way he was treating people in general was more than too much too bear. Especially him literally pushing a teenage girl out of his way who just wanted to say hi to him because autograph time was over.

Strange... especially since he was considered washed up. He should've been kissing the fans ass's. It's too bad some people will remember him from that ego trip you described.
Back to top Go down
MikeBrendan
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Corey Haim dead at 38   Corey Haim dead at 38 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:53 am

While sad, this isn't something I consider truly tragic. Someone succumbing to a long illness after a lengthy fight? Yes. Recidivistic drug abuse? Not so much. It's hard for some to get over something like that, true, but I'm someone who believes nothing is impossible, and that if you truly desire something, the way will present itself.

But that's just me. I hope Corey Haim is at peace and his family's suffering short.
Back to top Go down
http://mike-brendan.livejournal.com
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

PostSubject: Re: Corey Haim dead at 38   Corey Haim dead at 38 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:54 am

spiritoradio wrote:
Corey Haim was found dead today of a suspected drug overdose. He stared in some of the best movies of the 1980s. The Lost Boys, Silver Bullet and License to Drive.
RIP Corey Haim, you will be missed. Corey Haim dead at 38 - Page 2 163436

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2010/03/10/2010-03-10_actor_corey_haim_dead_at_38_overdose_suspected_reports.html

That bloke was abit before my time but I only found out who he was after I saw Crank 2 where he plays the mulleted dude. Havent seen him in any other films yet but I would be interested to see his films, any recommendations? Still a very sad loss, alot of child actors burn out in adult life and end up on drugs like Maculay Culkin,
Lindsay Lohan (she was never that great acting though but I feel sorry for her too) and Edward Furlong (his acting was brilliant in Terminator 2, Animal factory and American History X)
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Corey Haim dead at 38   Corey Haim dead at 38 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:19 pm

Quote :
Corey Haim died from natural causes and a drug test "revealed no significant contributing factors" in his death, the Los Angeles County Coroner announced Tuesday. The coroner attributed the cause of death to three things: damage to the air sacs in his lungs, pneumonia and a hardening of his heart muscle with plaque build-up within the blood vessels. The former teen heartthrob, 38, who collapsed in front of his mother at her L.A. apartment on March 10, had suffered from flu-like symptoms in the days before his death, the coroner said. He had been caring for his mother, Judy, who's battling breast cancer. On the day he died, police mentioned an overdose as a possible cause of death, but the coroner now confirms that drugs weren't a factor. Meanwhile, a California Attorney General investigation revealed last month that Haim had unlawfully obtained 553 pills in the weeks before he died. It was previously announced that an arrest was made of a suspect tied to a criminal prescription drug ring linked to Haim. Haim, who had battled substance abuse issues for years, was laid to rest in his hometown of Toronto on March 16.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Corey Haim dead at 38   Corey Haim dead at 38 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:06 pm

Quote :
Corey Haim died from natural causes

Shocking!! He was the poster-boy for clean living. Corey Haim dead at 38 - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes

PostSubject: Re: Corey Haim dead at 38   Corey Haim dead at 38 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corey Haim dead at 38
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2