Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Miseration-Disaster Has Spoken

Go down 
+4
DallasBlack
bassman
mc666
metalhead777
8 posters
AuthorMessage
metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

Number of posts : 842

Miseration-Disaster Has Spoken Empty
PostSubject: Miseration-Disaster Has Spoken   Miseration-Disaster Has Spoken Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:06 pm

Honestly, my favorite death metal band in the last few years, possibly of all time.
Anyone else hyped?
Miseration-Disaster Has Spoken 522578_442437822439217_192893674060301_1844318_264998408_n
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Miseration-Disaster Has Spoken   Miseration-Disaster Has Spoken Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:33 pm

they're a good band. The Mirroring Shadow was a pretty decent album, so i expect this one to stand up beside it.

bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: Miseration-Disaster Has Spoken   Miseration-Disaster Has Spoken Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:56 pm

Definitely looking forward to hearing it, loved The Mirroring Shadow.

Last edited by bassman on Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Miseration-Disaster Has Spoken   Miseration-Disaster Has Spoken Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:31 pm

I'm intrigued by the fact they are Christian friendly (neutral to religion to be exact). I like a lot of extreme metal bands but too many of them are farily hostile towards people of faith.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
rawr!
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 372

PostSubject: Re: Miseration-Disaster Has Spoken   Miseration-Disaster Has Spoken Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:16 am

im looking forward to it, assuming its more like their second than their first.
Back to top Go down
metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

PostSubject: Re: Miseration-Disaster Has Spoken   Miseration-Disaster Has Spoken Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:22 am

DallasBlack wrote:
I'm intrigued by the fact they are Christian friendly (neutral to religion to be exact). I like a lot of extreme metal bands but too many of them are farily hostile towards people of faith.
I actually find that to be a very respectable trait as well.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Miseration-Disaster Has Spoken   Miseration-Disaster Has Spoken Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:30 pm

DallasBlack wrote:

Don't worry DB, none of those artists are going to jump out from the speakers and slit your throat, you're safe my friend.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Miseration-Disaster Has Spoken   Miseration-Disaster Has Spoken Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:50 pm

GrandNational wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:

Don't worry DB, none of those artists are going to jump out from the speakers and slit your throat, you're safe my friend.

It's not that, as a matter of fact I listen to quite a bit of stuff that is anti-Christian (Mercyful Fate, The Possessed, Slayer, Emperor). I won't ignor bands like that, I just don't like that lyrical content and prefer bands that don't have that aspect. I feel the same way about overyly sexual lyrics and excessive cussing.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Miseration-Disaster Has Spoken   Miseration-Disaster Has Spoken Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:51 am

DallasBlack wrote:

Miseration are not a Christian band, but have ties with Christian bands and a few songs with Christian centric lyrics, which can lead some people to believe they are a Christian band.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Miseration-Disaster Has Spoken   Miseration-Disaster Has Spoken Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:59 am

Required Fields wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:

Miseration are not a Christian band, but have ties with Christian bands and a few songs with Christian centric lyrics, which can lead some people to believe they are a Christian band.

I know. I never said they were Christian but Christian friendly.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Miseration-Disaster Has Spoken   Miseration-Disaster Has Spoken Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:49 am

Never heard 'em. I'll have to check them out.
Back to top Go down
metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

PostSubject: Re: Miseration-Disaster Has Spoken   Miseration-Disaster Has Spoken Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:56 am

Gonna go ahead and update with the first new song!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miseration-Disaster Has Spoken   Miseration-Disaster Has Spoken Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miseration-Disaster Has Spoken
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: