Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The next Temple of Blood cover song.

Go down 
+16
Leatherface
SideShowDisaSter
AchrisK
Jesusandmetal23
Schbopo
James B.
kmorg
biddle
jerseyultifan+
Temple of Blood
Thrasher73
metalheaded
Orion Crystal Ice
ultmetal
T-Roy
Troublezone
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

The next Temple of Blood cover song. Empty
PostSubject: The next Temple of Blood cover song.   The next Temple of Blood cover song. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:32 pm

I'm sure they are writing their next album by now... maybe we can throw some suggestions for Jim to consider for the next album. Similar to what ult had us do for his covers record.

Coroner - Masked Jackel

Last edited by Troublezone on Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: The next Temple of Blood cover song.   The next Temple of Blood cover song. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:47 pm

Bloodgood - Blacksnake
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: The next Temple of Blood cover song.   The next Temple of Blood cover song. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:06 pm

Unstoppable Force - Agent Steel

However, I'd rather hear them take an older classic metal song and rework it into their own. Perhaps something by Alder-era Fates Warning or Cirith Ungol.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: The next Temple of Blood cover song.   The next Temple of Blood cover song. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:06 pm

Recon - Behind Enemy Lines
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: The next Temple of Blood cover song.   The next Temple of Blood cover song. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:11 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:

That would be cool to hear. headbanger

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
metalheaded

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: The next Temple of Blood cover song.   The next Temple of Blood cover song. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:14 pm

Maybe Metal Church's 'My Favorite Nightmare', although I'm not totally sure about the lyrical stance. That would be a great song to cover, though...
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: The next Temple of Blood cover song.   The next Temple of Blood cover song. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:14 pm

Imagine them doing a Ultimatum song. That would be something interesting to discuss here on the board. The next Temple of Blood cover song. Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: The next Temple of Blood cover song.   The next Temple of Blood cover song. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:28 pm

Artillery-Khomaniac
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: The next Temple of Blood cover song.   The next Temple of Blood cover song. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:28 pm

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the suggestions.

I have been messing around with a few tunes but nothing is set in stone right now so your opinions could make a difference!

Right now we are trying to finish up a 2 song demo to send to a prospective record label. Trying to work in the new musicians and it would be nice to be signed for our next album.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: The next Temple of Blood cover song.   The next Temple of Blood cover song. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:40 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:

I have been messing around with a few tunes but nothing is set in stone right now so your opinions could make a difference!

Right now we are trying to finish up a 2 song demo to send to a prospective record label. Trying to work in the new musicians and it would be nice to be signed for our next album.

Is retroactive one of the possible labels?
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: The next Temple of Blood cover song.   The next Temple of Blood cover song. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:45 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Temple of Blood wrote:

Is retroactive one of the possible labels?

I'd like to send them a demo. We would definitely be interested in signing with them.

A lot of interesting suggestions in this thread! There are some good picks here.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: The next Temple of Blood cover song.   The next Temple of Blood cover song. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:58 pm

Thats cool TOB.Hope you guys get signed.Retroactive would be a cool deal.All the best to ya.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: The next Temple of Blood cover song.   The next Temple of Blood cover song. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:02 pm

I have a feeling the new album is going to sound a lot better (production wise) than the last one. I'm also looking forward to see how the vocals have evolved.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: The next Temple of Blood cover song.   The next Temple of Blood cover song. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:27 pm

Troublezone wrote:
I have a feeling the new album is going to sound a lot better (production wise) than the last one. I'm also looking forward to see how the vocals have evolved.

I think you're right on both counts. The mixing was a big tug-of-war and the mastering was out of our hands. I won't make those same mistakes again.

I've been singing in a cover band for the last 2 years and it has been a real workout! One of these days I'll post a video of us playing and you guys can check out us playing some moldy oldies.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: The next Temple of Blood cover song.   The next Temple of Blood cover song. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:36 pm

Troublezone wrote:
I'm sure they are writing their next album by now... maybe we can throw some suggestions for Jim to consider for the next album. Similar to what ult had us do for his covers record.

Coroner - Masked Jackel

I've been listening to a lot of CORONER lately ... namely the "Mental Vortex" album.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: The next Temple of Blood cover song.   The next Temple of Blood cover song. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:37 pm

T-Roy wrote:
Bloodgood - Blacksnake

Sorry man, never heard that song and I don't own anything from this band. Maybe it's on YouTube or something and I can listen to it.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: The next Temple of Blood cover song.   The next Temple of Blood cover song. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:38 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Unstoppable Force - Agent Steel

However, I'd rather hear them take an older classic metal song and rework it into their own. Perhaps something by Alder-era Fates Warning or Cirith Ungol.

I've been thinking about doing an AGENT STEEL or a FATES WARNING cover. We were interested in taking part in a FATES WARNING tribute that Metallic Arcangel was doing but it looks like it might not be coming out anytime soon. I've never really been a CIRITH UNGOL fan.

I'd definitely like to do a reinterpretation if possible. I like messing with song arrangements.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: The next Temple of Blood cover song.   The next Temple of Blood cover song. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:39 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:

One of my favorite songs from that disc!
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: The next Temple of Blood cover song.   The next Temple of Blood cover song. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:39 pm

metalheaded wrote:
Maybe Metal Church's 'My Favorite Nightmare', although I'm not totally sure about the lyrical stance. That would be a great song to cover, though...

I was thinking about doing a METAL CHURCH cover. Not sure about the lyrics on that one either, but that album is a total classic.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: The next Temple of Blood cover song.   The next Temple of Blood cover song. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:40 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
Artillery-Khomaniac

One of my favorite thrash bands ever and a really great tune! I wore that album out.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: The next Temple of Blood cover song.   The next Temple of Blood cover song. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:41 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Imagine them doing a Ultimatum song. That would be something interesting to discuss here on the board. The next Temple of Blood cover song. Icon_smile

It would be interesting to hear a lot of bands cover each others' songs. I think black metal bands have done this before. If there was interest it would be kinda cool for Christian bands to do it on some sort of comp.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: The next Temple of Blood cover song.   The next Temple of Blood cover song. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:41 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
Thats cool TOB.Hope you guys get signed.Retroactive would be a cool deal.All the best to ya.

Thanks a lot man. I have a couple of labels in mind so I hope it all works out.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: The next Temple of Blood cover song.   The next Temple of Blood cover song. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:02 pm

How about Raven - Faster than the Speed of Light! headbanger

Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: The next Temple of Blood cover song.   The next Temple of Blood cover song. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:14 pm

ultmetal wrote:
How about Raven - Faster than the Speed of Light! headbanger

I used to have a RAVEN CD but got rid of it. Never really gotten into them.
Back to top Go down
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

Number of posts : 626

PostSubject: Re: The next Temple of Blood cover song.   The next Temple of Blood cover song. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:27 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

It would be interesting to hear a lot of bands cover each others' songs. I think black metal bands have done this before. If there was interest it would be kinda cool for Christian bands to do it on some sort of comp.

that would be cool,jim! and alot of fun since so many of you in the christian metal world are fans of each others work! since i promote one band and a fan of the other.would be cool if Ult did one of yours and you did one of theirs! just sayin The next Temple of Blood cover song. 778825
Back to top Go down
http://www.roweproductions.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The next Temple of Blood cover song.   The next Temple of Blood cover song. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The next Temple of Blood cover song.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next