Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nelson

Go down 
+15
DallasBlack
Eyesore
7thSaviour
Thrasher73
James B.
Shiney
Joe
scottmitchell74
Hamer12
ultmetal
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
manny
Ultimate.Nightmare
Metallic Blaze
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

Nelson - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nelson   Nelson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:29 pm

I liked the song "Love & Affection", perfectly acceptable 1990 radio fodder. The rest of the album did nothing for me for the reasons people have already stated. I still have it in my collection. If there is any song that I should go back and check out I'm perfectly willing to give it a chance? So long as it's not the title track - that one always annoyed me.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

Nelson - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nelson   Nelson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:32 pm

Where is the punk who had the testes to start this thread?
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23270

Nelson - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nelson   Nelson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:33 pm

I wish i had their hair..

Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

Nelson - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nelson   Nelson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:40 pm

I dunno if you do. Man, you know what? It seems like there is always some old bat stopping to supposedly compliment me on my hair, and then they turn wicked and demand I cut it to give it to cancer patients. Yesterday a SALON COLORIST/HAIRSTYLIST did it. Really? So all your women with hair can go in and spend hundreds of dollars a month maintaining (and destroying) their vanity with chemicals but a guy can't just have it sitting in a ponytail? How is it even your business? Why don't you go cut your face off instead? Oh, the cancer patients would reject it because it would just make the look worse. I'm so pissed off. Leave me alone you crazy wenches. Fawn over my mane or GTFO.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

Nelson - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nelson   Nelson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:45 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
I dunno if you do. Man, you know what? It seems like there is always some old bat stopping to supposedly compliment me on my hair, and then they turn wicked and demand I cut it to give it to cancer patients. Yesterday a SALON COLORIST/HAIRSTYLIST did it. Really? So all your women with hair can go in and spend hundreds of dollars a month maintaining (and destroying) their vanity with chemicals but a guy can't just have it sitting in a ponytail? How is it even your business? Why don't you go cut your face off instead? Oh, the cancer patients would reject it because it would just make the look worse. I'm so pissed off. Leave me alone you crazy wenches. Fawn over my mane or GTFO.

Nelson - Page 2 201269

I had that happen to me before, too! However, as soon as I hit my early thirties I unwillingly started donating my hair to shower drains. Oh well, I don't have a funny shaped head so shaved is still a good look!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Nelson - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nelson   Nelson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:10 am

exact33 wrote:

You can. It was just weaves and extensions. Nelson - Page 2 Icon_razz

Funny you should mention your hair problem, Orion. My nephew was just telling me of a similiar experience. He's got long hair and people keep telling him it's so beautiful and he should cut it off and donate it. He's said "Can't I just keep my hair long without being hassled?"

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23270

Nelson - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nelson   Nelson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:56 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
exact33 wrote:

You can. It was just weaves and extensions. Nelson - Page 2 Icon_razz

Funny you should mention your hair problem, Orion. My nephew was just telling me of a similiar experience. He's got long hair and people keep telling him it's so beautiful and he should cut it off and donate it. He's said "Can't I just keep my hair long without being hassled?"

I dont want people to hate me because i am beautiful. There are so many other reasons...

DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Nelson - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nelson   Nelson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:02 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
Where is the punk who had the testes to start this thread?

I Don't know, but I myself have got the testes to say I like Nelson's music quite a bit (I like all 80s, early 90s music with certain exceptions).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

Nelson - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nelson   Nelson - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nelson
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2