Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist

Go down 
+27
HamburgerBoy
James B.
JBall_Z
fingers
Jesusandmetal23
TheGooch
DeathCult
mr.electric39
metalhead777
jstate
Gilbert
manny
Temple of Blood
Vexer6
Joe
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
ultmetal
Dave the Boss
kmorg
Orion Crystal Ice
Metallic Blaze
Lari
the sentinel
Schbopo
Getizzyback
holydiver97595
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist   Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:22 pm

Judas Priest-You Say Yes is horrid

Motley Crue-Time for Change- A message song from Motley Crue, yes the message is that this song sucks

Alice Cooper-Only My Heart Talkin'-Huge Alice fan but this song is so typical of so many crappy ballads of that time period

Deep Purple-Too Much Is Not Enough-It is when it comes to this sh!tty song.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist   Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:17 pm

Judas priest: United
Back to top Go down
Vexer6
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist   Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:21 pm

Gilbert wrote:
Judas priest: United
Same here, didn't care much for Revolution either, both of thme I found kinda dull.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist   Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:24 pm

Quote :
Motley Crue-Time for Change- A message song from Motley Crue, yes the message is that this song sucks

That's the same reason I don't like 'Janie's Got a Gun' or 'Living On The Edge' by Aerosmith. I love ths guys, but Aerosmith and Motley Crue have no business putting social commentary and uplifting messages in their songs. Stick to Girls, Girls, Girls and being Lord of the Thighs.

JP's 'United' just sounds so forced and cheesy.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist   Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:30 pm

I actually don't mind You Say Yes. Agree on Shoot Shoot though.

Van Halen - Big Bad Bill (Is Sweet William Now)

Death Angel - Bored
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist   Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:20 pm

jstate wrote:
I actually don't mind You Say Yes.

Same here. I like all of Point of Entry. I also really like The Crüe's Time for Change.
Back to top Go down
metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

Number of posts : 842

PostSubject: Re: Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist   Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:05 pm

i dont realy have a favorite band. but of the ones i listen to the most at this time.

nitro-O.F.R just not my type of song

kreator-impossible brutality. not a fan of the vocals or guitar riffs on this song.

brain drill-bury the living. good bass playing but im lost from that point
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist   Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:33 pm

I like "Impossible Brutality" quite a bit.

Yeah, "Bored" is a lousy song that couldn't have taken more than a few minutes to write.
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist   Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:01 am

Iron Maiden - The Assassin ( the lamest maiden song EVER.. with the worst chorus)

Rush - Prime Mover (boring old fart rock)

AC/DC - Love Song Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist - Page 2 78889

Sabbath - changes.... Ozzy really can't sing.....

Bloodgood - Heart of the City

Barren Cross - Crying Over You

Stryper - Honestly
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist   Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:12 pm

I love "The Assasin". Cool guitar melodies.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist   Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:14 pm

"Bored" is just suppose to be a simple, fun song with a punk-like fury. I think it's a cool song.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist   Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:19 pm

Iron Maiden - Back in the Village.... Now THAT is a turd, right there!

Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist   Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:51 pm

ultmetal wrote:
"Bored" is just suppose to be a simple, fun song with a punk-like fury. I think it's a cool song.

Ditto. I like how simple/silly it is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist   Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:54 pm

re: the Maiden tracks...when Maiden is bad............they baddddd. Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist - Page 2 78889 let me nominate 'The Nomad' too. And a lot of cheesy worn out sounding metal songs utilizing predictable 'egyptian' sounding scales could go here too. Not all, but...yeah.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist   Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:03 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
re: the Maiden tracks...when Maiden is bad............they baddddd. Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist - Page 2 78889 let me nominate 'The Nomad' too. And a lot of cheesy worn out sounding metal songs utilizing predictable 'egyptian' sounding scales could go here too. Not all, but...yeah.

Losfer Words always made me cringe, it's so BORING.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Vexer6
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist   Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:50 pm

Another Scorpions song I can't stand is Woman, that song just bores the crap out of me everytime I listen to it.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6338

PostSubject: Re: Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist   Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:39 am

kmorg wrote:
Iron Maiden - Back in the Village.... Now THAT is a turd, right there!
One of my favourites!

Catchy verses, awesome lyrics...
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist   Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:30 am

beatles - any of the experimental stuff geroge Harrison wrote - blue jay way, only a northern song, its all too much. good songs but probably some of the few songs by the beatles that i never got into. i think george took too much acid
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist   Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:33 am

Hey, welcome back Gooch-er!

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist   Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:52 pm

Stryper - Shining Star (BLECH!!!)
Stryper - Against the Law
Stryper - Two Time Woman
Stryper - Not that Kind of Guy

What LAME songs! It's no wonder why "Against the Law" is my least favorite Stryper album. Half of it is crap.

Also ...

U2 - Trip through Your Wires
The Cure - Hot Hot Hot
Back to top Go down
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

PostSubject: Re: Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist   Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:36 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
Stryper - Two Time Woman

What LAME songs! It's no wonder why "Against the Law" is my least favorite Stryper album. Half of it is crap.

Also ...

U2 - Trip through Your Wires
The Cure - Hot Hot Hot

Against the Law is a great album!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist   Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:37 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
Stryper - Two Time Woman

You need to step away from the crack pipe, son. A.T.L. is their best album.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

PostSubject: Re: Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist   Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:15 pm

holydiver97595 wrote:
There's always that one song that is just plain bad, even if it is your favorite artist.

For me:

Shoot Shoot -- Dio

Probably Dio's worst chorus of any song ever.

And now, it's you turn.

Again by Alice in Chains
Safe in new York City by AC/DC (man that song is the worst they ever done how horribly repetitve isn't it?)
Loveshine by Motley Crue (ughhhh sick sick sick )
Zephyr Song by RHCP (rip off of Bryan Ferry's these foolish things and too poppy)
Dear Miss Lonely hearts by Thin Lizzy
Wasting my hate by Metallica
Closer to the heart by Rush
Elevation by U2
By the Way by RHCP
Vertigo by U2
Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin (too overplayed)
Shook me all night long by AC/DC (overplayed)
What a wonderful world by Louis Armstrong (weakest song by him all his other songs are tremendous)
a few songs off U2's album Zooropa can't remember the song titles
Roxanne by The Police (overplayed)
Enter Sandman by Metallica (studio version as I said before live versions of this song sound way better)
Same ol Situation by Motley Crue (boring!!!!)
You give love a bad name by Bon Jovi
Prince Charming and Attitude by Metallica (boring boring BORING!!)
Dreams by Van Halen (synersizers dominate the mix too much)
all the songs on X by Def Leppard
Whole lotta love by Led Zeppelin (too overplayed)
Givin yourself away by Ratt
a few songs off Change of Address by Krokus
Breaking the Law and Living until Midnight by Judas Priest (overrated and overplayed why didn't they play songs like Metal Gods, The Rage and Grinder instead

Last edited by fingers on Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist   Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:30 pm

TheGooch wrote:
beatles - any of the experimental stuff geroge Harrison wrote - blue jay way, only a northern song, its all too much. good songs but probably some of the few songs by the beatles that i never got into. i think george took too much acid

*slapslapslap* Are you mad, woman? George was the least weird of the bunch. Also the one who did the least drugs.
Back to top Go down
JBall_Z
Metal master
Metal master
JBall_Z

Number of posts : 919

PostSubject: Re: Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist   Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:38 am

KISS - Goin' Blind (since elemetary school I've merely tolerated this song. A lot of fans consider it a classic, but I just don't get it. "I'm ninety-three and your sixteen." C'mon, it's just so dumb, even for KISS and their lug headed fans like me Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist - Page 2 Icon_smile )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist   Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Least Favorite Song by Your Favorite Artist
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next