Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your favorite Alice Cooper album?

Go down 
+20
mr.electric39
rattpoison
Ben Grimm
nevermore
DeathCult
Smindas
jstate
Schbopo
Defender71
snooloui
James B.
Metal Misfit
Gilbert
7thSaviour
MetalGuy71
ultmetal
tohostudios
manny
Metallic Blaze
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40560

What is your favorite Alice Cooper album? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Alice Cooper album?   What is your favorite Alice Cooper album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:42 pm

manny wrote:
007 wrote:
Can't really say. The only cd I have of his is Hey Stoopid and I know just about everyone doesn't like it. I think it's okay. I really need to add more of his stuff to the collection.

Dude you should grab 'Welcome to My Nightmare' 'Killer' and ' Billion Dollar Babies', you will not regret it.

All in good time. Too many cds,not enough moolah.I am familiar with alot of his songs,just never heard any full albums. I'll have to make those my first ones to hunt down.
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Alice Cooper album?   What is your favorite Alice Cooper album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:45 pm

Uncle Sam - Heaven Or Hollywood
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Alice Cooper album?   What is your favorite Alice Cooper album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:47 pm

007 wrote:
manny wrote:
007 wrote:
Can't really say. The only cd I have of his is Hey Stoopid and I know just about everyone doesn't like it. I think it's okay. I really need to add more of his stuff to the collection.

Dude you should grab 'Welcome to My Nightmare' 'Killer' and ' Billion Dollar Babies', you will not regret it.

All in good time. Too many cds,not enough moolah.I am familiar with alot of his songs,just never heard any full albums. I'll have to make those my first ones to hunt down.

You're 41 years old, how much time do you think you have left? What is your favorite Alice Cooper album? - Page 2 251456

What is your favorite Alice Cooper album? - Page 2 84826
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Alice Cooper album?   What is your favorite Alice Cooper album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:18 pm

007 wrote:
manny wrote:
007 wrote:

I am very familiar with not enough money issue, well when you get around to collecting the Coop those are just a few must have.
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Alice Cooper album?   What is your favorite Alice Cooper album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:12 am

Brutal Planet..... the only one I own and it's heavy.... crank it up!

headbanger
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Alice Cooper album?   What is your favorite Alice Cooper album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:49 am

I was a huge fan of his mid-80's stuff, because that was the albums that got me into his music. But as I've been familiarizing myself with his entire back catalogue, I have to agree that most of those albums are pretty weak. I still love many of the songs from that era though.

My favorite will always be Welcome To My Nightmare.

Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Alice Cooper album?   What is your favorite Alice Cooper album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:42 pm

No love for "Along Came a Spider?" What is your favorite Alice Cooper album? - Page 2 Icon_sad I just pulled that one and Billion Dollar Babies yesterday to celebrate Uncle Alice's birthday. I personally like Killer, the aforementioned Billion Dollar Babies, and Brutal Planet, but Along Came a Spider is no slouch. I was a casual fan until I finally saw him live last summer. Took my boys to see him at the Ohio State Fair (of all places). He can show the youngsters a thing or two about crafting a quality concert experience! What is your favorite Alice Cooper album? - Page 2 11840
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Alice Cooper album?   What is your favorite Alice Cooper album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:20 am

I LOVE Tarja's cover of POISON!
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Alice Cooper album?   What is your favorite Alice Cooper album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:15 pm

Killer
WtMN
Trash
Hey Stoopid
Brutal Planet
Dragontown
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Alice Cooper album?   What is your favorite Alice Cooper album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:53 pm

7thSaviour wrote:
I LOVE Tarja's cover of POISON!

REALLY?? What is your favorite Alice Cooper album? - Page 2 685534

I like Tarja's album -- but I find that to be one of the weaker songs on there.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Alice Cooper album?   What is your favorite Alice Cooper album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:57 pm

Billion Dollar Babies and Welcome to my Nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Alice Cooper album?   What is your favorite Alice Cooper album? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite Alice Cooper album?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2