Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"No Class" - Motorhead Vs. the Plasmatics

Go down 
+7
mc666
MoonChild
rattpoison
nevermore
Thrasher73
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
11 posters

Whose version of "No Class" do you prefer?
Motorhead
"No Class" - Motorhead Vs. the Plasmatics Vote_lcap70%"No Class" - Motorhead Vs. the Plasmatics Vote_rcap
 70% [ 7 ]
The Plasmatics
"No Class" - Motorhead Vs. the Plasmatics Vote_lcap30%"No Class" - Motorhead Vs. the Plasmatics Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

"No Class" - Motorhead Vs. the Plasmatics Empty
PostSubject: "No Class" - Motorhead Vs. the Plasmatics   "No Class" - Motorhead Vs. the Plasmatics Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:14 am

NO CLASS! BABY NO CLASS!

Same song, two different renditions. So whose do ya like better? Tho I love Motorhead's, I gotta vote for the Plasmatics here. Mainly cuz I'm afraid that if I vote against her, Wendy O. is gonna rise from the grave and hunt me down with a chainsaw and sledgehammer "No Class" - Motorhead Vs. the Plasmatics Affraid

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: "No Class" - Motorhead Vs. the Plasmatics   "No Class" - Motorhead Vs. the Plasmatics Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:04 am

Never heard the Plasmatics version until 30 seconds ago. I've heard the Motorhead version about 3,786 times, so that got my vote.

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: "No Class" - Motorhead Vs. the Plasmatics   "No Class" - Motorhead Vs. the Plasmatics Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:17 am

Plasmatics for me.Anyone but Motorhead
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: "No Class" - Motorhead Vs. the Plasmatics   "No Class" - Motorhead Vs. the Plasmatics Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:06 pm

Motorhead for me.
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: "No Class" - Motorhead Vs. the Plasmatics   "No Class" - Motorhead Vs. the Plasmatics Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:13 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Mainly cuz I'm afraid that if I vote against her, Wendy O. is gonna rise from the grave and hunt me down with a chainsaw and sledgehammer "No Class" - Motorhead Vs. the Plasmatics Affraid

You ain't afraid............you'd love it!
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: "No Class" - Motorhead Vs. the Plasmatics   "No Class" - Motorhead Vs. the Plasmatics Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:37 am

Motorhead
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: "No Class" - Motorhead Vs. the Plasmatics   "No Class" - Motorhead Vs. the Plasmatics Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:42 am

Motorhead... no other logical choice.

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: "No Class" - Motorhead Vs. the Plasmatics   "No Class" - Motorhead Vs. the Plasmatics Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:08 pm

Motorhead
Back to top Go down
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

PostSubject: Re: "No Class" - Motorhead Vs. the Plasmatics   "No Class" - Motorhead Vs. the Plasmatics Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:06 pm

Is this some kind of sick joke? Motorhead for sure!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: "No Class" - Motorhead Vs. the Plasmatics   "No Class" - Motorhead Vs. the Plasmatics Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 9:14 pm

Bump for Uncle Saxon spreading the Plasmatics love....

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40559

PostSubject: Re: "No Class" - Motorhead Vs. the Plasmatics   "No Class" - Motorhead Vs. the Plasmatics Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 9:43 pm

Motorhead
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: "No Class" - Motorhead Vs. the Plasmatics   "No Class" - Motorhead Vs. the Plasmatics Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 10:08 pm

Wendy's version is good, but...that's my fave Motorhead album...ever. So, yeah. Smile
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: "No Class" - Motorhead Vs. the Plasmatics   "No Class" - Motorhead Vs. the Plasmatics Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 1:07 pm

Motorhead's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "No Class" - Motorhead Vs. the Plasmatics   "No Class" - Motorhead Vs. the Plasmatics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"No Class" - Motorhead Vs. the Plasmatics
Page 1 of 1