Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimatum fund raising idea!!

Go down 
+3
Fat Freddy
Stender
jerseyultifan+
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

Number of posts : 626

Ultimatum fund raising idea!! Empty
PostSubject: Ultimatum fund raising idea!!   Ultimatum fund raising idea!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:38 pm

hey Ultimaniacs, robert asked me to post this! looking to see if anyone would be interested here.this is not confirmed.we are just throwing this idea out to our fans to see if anyone would be interested.pls message me here. as you all know we are planning an east coast trip and trying desperately to get the needed funds for the airfares.so,this is where i need your help!! how many of you would be interested if Ultimatum offered a meet/greet prior and after our show in Allentown,pa? $40.00 would give a fan a poster,tshirt,cd,8x10 and a chance to sit in on the sound check and a chance to hang out with the band afterwards for pictures and autographs?? i will post all details if this idea goes over well with all of u.i dont want to plan something and then plans fall thru.this is why i am asking anyone who is interested to drop me a little note.thanks for all your loyal support,sherri promotional manager to Ultimatum
Back to top Go down
http://www.roweproductions.com
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum fund raising idea!!   Ultimatum fund raising idea!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:08 pm

I would probably do that if they were playing on the west coast. Ultimatum fund raising idea!! Icon_sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum fund raising idea!!   Ultimatum fund raising idea!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:47 pm

Not to poo-poo on the parade, but doesn't the band already hang out with the fans? ult is salt of the earth kind of people and I'm positive he would hang out with fans if they wanted to...sans moolah.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum fund raising idea!!   Ultimatum fund raising idea!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:26 am

SpectreFate wrote:
Not to poo-poo on the parade, but doesn't the band already hang out with the fans? ult is salt of the earth kind of people and I'm positive he would hang out with fans if they wanted to...sans moolah.

ah yeah....I forgot that Ultimatum isnt like most bands. Ultimatum fund raising idea!! Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum fund raising idea!!   Ultimatum fund raising idea!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:54 am

Can't see it being a winner, and honestly since it is a meet and greet that rules alot of us out due to our locations, I'm not trying to be harsh on the guys I just think that people need to think about it more, fair dues to Ultimatum for sticking it out for so long doing what they love and they've outlasted a lot of bands and released a number of albums at the same time.

Also and in reality how many people from the board here will be at the gig in PA ? I don't mean the "have to see what the finances are like" people, I mean solid numbers, as I think that anyone who would arrive up at the show and make themselves known to the band from here would be welcomed with open arms.

If cash is needed then try offering something cool and limited (I mean I'd purchase a Promo Pack from you but not one of these), Signed CDs don't work because Ultimatum will sign any CDs for you if you ask and send them the Covers (something other bands wont do so easily, I probably wont have to worry about getting anything else signed by them after this post Ultimatum fund raising idea!! Icon_biggrin )

Last edited by Locky on Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum fund raising idea!!   Ultimatum fund raising idea!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:40 am

locky,my point in posting this.just merely an idea..just throwing it out there.you have alot of great insite.i thank you for that and everyone for their imput! noone in the band is going to hold anything against anyone for any ideas/suggestions offered here.so,keep them commin a little longer everyone,thanks Ultimatum fund raising idea!! Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum fund raising idea!!   Ultimatum fund raising idea!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:38 am

How'bout an Ultimatum bake sale? Whip up a bunch of cupcakes with this little doohickey drawn on top in icing... Ultimatum fund raising idea!! 795291

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum fund raising idea!!   Ultimatum fund raising idea!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:06 pm

Ultimatum fund raising idea!! 328982 Ultimatum fund raising idea!! 795291 yea...and we will give out the ultimatum signiture apron to the lucky few!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum fund raising idea!!   Ultimatum fund raising idea!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:00 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
How'bout an Ultimatum bake sale? Whip up a bunch of cupcakes with this little doohickey drawn on top in icing... Ultimatum fund raising idea!! 795291

Ultimatum fund raising idea!! Lol Ultimatum fund raising idea!! 201269
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum fund raising idea!!   Ultimatum fund raising idea!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:22 pm

Probably doing a concert shirt of that event? And doing pre-sales?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum fund raising idea!!   Ultimatum fund raising idea!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:24 am

SpectreFate wrote:

Yup. We pretty much do that already. Generally, we are out in the audience watching the other bands perform with everyone else.

Nothing wrong with selling a t-shirt, CD, photos, etc., to raise money, but the "meet and greet" thing is best saved for rock stars.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum fund raising idea!!   Ultimatum fund raising idea!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:07 am

powermacho wrote:
Probably doing a concert shirt of that event? And doing pre-sales?

Doing a special shirt that is exclusive to that night's performance might be kinda cool.

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum fund raising idea!!   Ultimatum fund raising idea!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimatum fund raising idea!!
Page 1 of 1