Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...

Go down 
+13
tdread123
kmorg
scottmitchell74
Glenn Rogers
James B.
jerseyultifan+
Stender
MetalGuy71
Metallic Blaze
brontotex
thejokeriv
Fat Freddy
ultmetal
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...   Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:41 pm

I don't know. It's a new club owned by the same guy that own The Compound.
I'll have to find out and let you know. Should be a killer show.

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...   Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:07 pm

ultmetal wrote:
I don't know. It's a new club owned by the same guy that own The Compound.
I'll have to find out and let you know. Should be a killer show.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to it. I hope I can make it.

Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... - Page 2 778825
Back to top Go down
tdread123
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...   Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:30 pm

I don't understand why everybody's giving the flyer so much thought, shouldn't we all be more concerned with the excitement that Exciter is actually going to be in NM?

Besides, its just a teaser flyer, you know, something to let people know this is not a rumor.

Besides, were any of you booking Exciter at 18 years of age???

(hehe)

Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... - Page 2 706740

Just kiddin!

But hey on a real note, I'm the guy booking the fest and I'll make sure everything gets changed. Needless to say we already do have a revised flyer, I've just been so busy securing the fest that I've let this slip away and I do apologize for the confusion.

With that being said, here's some information about the show:

It will take place on May 1st, 2010, at The Fusion Factory 1 9800-3 Montgomery NE. Unfortunately, due to New Mexico's lovely restrictions and curfews on all ages shows, this show will be starting even earlier then planned. We will now be starting the show at 12:30, and the doors will open at 12:00 to ensure Exciter a good solid set and all the other bands a good slot as well.

Now as for the door price, its going to be 20 dollars, but we are going to be selling tickets for 10 dollars. More information on where and how you can get a hold of these tickets as time ventures on.

Here is the line up from opener to headliner:

TBA
Armory
Torture Victim
Premunition
Judgment Hammer
Dread
Ultimatum
TBA
TBA
Ravage
TBA
TBA
Exciter

Any more questions feel free to ask away!
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...   Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:30 pm

On those TBA sets, are there any chances it will be big name bands (like Exciter)? Or will they all be local?

It would be awesome to get Vektor (I hear they are killer) from Phoenix or someone like that.

Also, kudos on booking this show at 18 years of age. I hope to make the show.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...   Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:17 am

ultmetal wrote:
Aren't you coming kmorg?

lol!

PostSubject: Re: Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...   Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:28 pm

Nothing like this is ever within about 200 miles from me.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...   Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:45 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
Nothing like this is ever within about 200 miles from me.

Where do you live?
Back to top Go down
brontotex
brontotex

Number of posts : 446

PostSubject: Re: Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...   Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:03 pm

We just played with Vektor here in December. Killer band.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...   Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:40 pm

brontotex wrote:
We just played with Vektor here in December. Killer band.

Yeah I know. I missed that show, but I'd like to see Vektor sometime. I hear they are quite good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...   Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:46 pm

I live 25 miles west of Yakima in central Washington. The highway west is closed half the year so you have to go east for half an hour before you go west. Seattle is actually only 100 miles but it's a pain to go there, find parking etc. Seattle is a lousy city to get around in.
Back to top Go down
tdread123
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...   Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:24 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
On those TBA sets, are there any chances it will be big name bands (like Exciter)? Or will they all be local?

It would be awesome to get Vektor (I hear they are killer) from Phoenix or someone like that.

Also, kudos on booking this show at 18 years of age. I hope to make the show.

As far as the bands are concerned, on the fest there will only be four local bands on the entire show. The rest are bands from out of state, some with major label support and some who support themselves. As far as bands on the same caliber with Exciter, there are no more, the rest are up and coming acts in mostly thrash metal.

I actually would love to have Vektor and was supposed to have them on the bill, but it turned out we were all booked up for this year, so Vektor will have to be set on the backburner for the third installment of the Thrashageddon fests. Rest assured though NM will be seeing a return of Vektor. I intend on keeping contact with them for future booking inquiries.

Thanks alot for the complement! Some of the kids around this town have to represent metal the right way, why not myself. Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... - Page 2 438278
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...   Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:32 pm

Right on tdread!!! Keep rocking!!!

Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... - Page 2 11840
Back to top Go down
bgast1
Metal master
Metal master
bgast1

Number of posts : 710

PostSubject: Re: Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...   Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:26 am

Too bad it's not in June, that's when I'm planning on getting down there,.
Back to top Go down
metalheaded
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
metalheaded

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...   Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:39 am

Very, very interesting....

Man, I may have to try and get there for this. I lived there for a few years, but have since moved back to Texas. Looks like it might be time for a little "home away from home"-style vacation! I need to hang out with my Ultimatum bros, anyway, and my other friends from there...

BTW, I saw Dread there a while back, at the first Thrashageddon show. Great, great young thrash/speed metal band! Unfortunately, at that time they didn't have anything recorded, or I would have bought it without hesitating...

Hey, TallTyrion, if you read this, do you think you might make it for this?
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...   Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:13 pm

metalheaded wrote:
Hey, TallTyrion, if you read this, do you think you might make it for this?

If it's feasible, I'd sure like to. Sounds like a heck of a show. Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... - Page 2 11840
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...   Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:23 pm

Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... - Page 2 L_fc208d8288de4731b1e337e571f2e7b0

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
metalheaded

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...   Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:45 pm

Ah, so now it's gonna be at The Compound instead. I hope that's a good thing; I've not seen that other place.
Back to top Go down
biddle
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
biddle

Number of posts : 337

PostSubject: Re: Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...   Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:36 pm

i WILL be at this show!!!! headbanger headbanger headbanger
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...   Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:38 pm

biddle wrote:
i WILL be at this show!!!! headbanger headbanger headbanger

You had better be! Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... - Page 2 505193

Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

Number of posts : 626

PostSubject: Re: Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...   Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:07 pm

Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... - Page 2 Icon_cry i wanna be at this show!! Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... - Page 2 Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
http://www.roweproductions.com
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...   Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:08 pm

I'll be out of town at the time. Gonna be in Montana checking out some real estate.

Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... - Page 2 Icon_sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...   Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:43 am

Holy crap -- way to go, opening for EXCITER. I am now thinking about pairing you up with Bloodstream Parade and Dagon in Chicago Halloween Weekend.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...   Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:34 am

NickolausPacione wrote:
Holy crap -- way to go, opening for EXCITER. I am now thinking about pairing you up with Bloodstream Parade and Dagon in Chicago Halloween Weekend.

Cool. Let us know.

PostSubject: Re: Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...   Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:32 am

I will be doing that -- the venue I want to make this happen at is a legendary one for metal shows. Look The Caberet Metro. Get Bloodstream Parade's CD Apocalypse In Retrospect (this band is your mirror image in terms of heavy metal) and Fashion Bomb's new one (this one was produced by the guys behind Fear Factory and Guns 'N Roses.)

Wolf in the band is a friend of mine (Wolf plays bass for Bloodstream Parade.) I should have Issue 11 done by then and will see of Davidson would be game to help me getting this going. You have pull with NoLifeTilMetal.com.

I am in correspondence with Matt (Retroactive Records) and Dave (Bombworks Records.) Getting the details together for this one will be the hard part and right now I am in correspondence with some models for the second local edition of my magazine. The promoter side of things is part time, I am still relatively new as a promoter but I want to do a show which knocks around the other promoters (the ones that do industrial electro type.)

I am recently friends with Val of Fashion Bomb so I am trying to get him a copy of DAGON's CD (I have an extra copy of Terraphobic.) They're playing in April at Reggie's Rock Room and in Crest Hell, Illinois (Crest Hill) this month -- but I am going to catch them at Reggie's in April. One of the members of Dagon actually lives in Chicago, so the promotion of that show should be a little easier to do than promoting Withering Soul and Neutral Red.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...   Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2