Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...

Go down 
+13
tdread123
kmorg
scottmitchell74
Glenn Rogers
James B.
jerseyultifan+
Stender
MetalGuy71
Metallic Blaze
brontotex
thejokeriv
Fat Freddy
ultmetal
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... Empty
PostSubject: Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...   Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:32 pm

Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... L_93d8a239efe047bc8f8ffbc10058bbe2

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...   Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:34 pm

Sweeeeeeeet! Say hi to Exciter for us Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... 11840

By the way, at the risk of sounding like a nit-picker, it should read "THEIR first appearance in NM since 1984..."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...   Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:46 pm

Yup. I don't know who made that flyer. Wasn't me.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...   Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:13 pm

Awesome dude!!! Opening for Exciter!!!!!
Back to top Go down
brontotex
brontotex

Number of posts : 446

PostSubject: Re: Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...   Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:52 pm

This is a show I am definately looking forward to. I have been a fan of Exciter since "World War III" came out on U.S. Metal II, 1982.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...   Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:32 pm

Yeah! Scott will have signed Exciter albums on his website! Smile
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...   Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:51 pm

You know it. Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... 11840

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...   Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:58 pm

What is the date? I didn;t see it on the flyer
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...   Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:01 pm

I was wondering what the date was too. Hopefully I can make it. I will be out of town quite a bit, later in the year.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...   Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:17 pm

thejokeriv wrote:

The designer of the flyer, The Soul Slayer (ooooooo scary!) needs to take a lesson in proper marketing. Know the difference between "their" and "they're" and more importantly, how about the date? That's kinda important for attendance purposes.

Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... 201269 Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... 201269 Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... 201269

From the bands I recognize, looks like a killer line-up. Have a thrashing good time!

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...   Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:24 pm

Kudos on getting on a bill with exciter bro!!
Back to top Go down
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

Number of posts : 626

PostSubject: Re: Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...   Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:55 pm

date is may 1st! sob! another albuquerque show that i cant go to! Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
http://www.roweproductions.com
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...   Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:24 pm

jerseyultifan+ wrote:
date is may 1st! sob! another albuquerque show that i cant go to! Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... Icon_cry

I'll have to check my calendar. Not sure I'll be able to make that or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...   Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:14 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

The designer of the flyer, The Soul Slayer (ooooooo scary!) needs to take a lesson in proper marketing. Know the difference between "their" and "they're" and more importantly, how about the date? That's kinda important for attendance purposes.

Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... 201269 Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... 201269 Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... 201269

From the bands I recognize, looks like a killer line-up. Have a thrashing good time!

Not to mention "apperance". Smile What the hell is an apperance?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...   Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:27 am

Wow, I'm getting slow in my old age. I was so hung up on the "they're" that I didn't even notice the "apperance" or the fact that they neglected to provide THE DATE OF THE FREAKIN SHOW on the flyer. Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...   Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:35 am

I think the flyer is just a teaser. I stole it from Dread's MySpace page. I don't think it's the final flyer.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...   Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:45 am

ultmetal wrote:
I think the flyer is just a teaser. I stole it from Dread's MySpace page. I don't think it's the final flyer.

It better not be, especially if The Soul Slayer reads this thread. Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... Icon_razz

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...   Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:46 am

ultmetal wrote:

For your sake and for the sake of the rest of the bands, I hope it's not the final one!!!

Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...   Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:51 am

I emailed Dread and told them about the mistakes. Dread are all teenagers.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...   Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:20 am

brontotex wrote:
This is a show I am definately looking forward to. I have been a fan of Exciter since "World War III" came out on U.S. Metal II, 1982.

The U.S Metal lps are kewl....kewl gig for you guys

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Glenn Rogers

Number of posts : 1069

PostSubject: Re: Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...   Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:24 am

Cool show Scott...By the way I got the shirt...Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/finaldecreeofficial/
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...   Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:25 am

Wow! Nice show. That's my birthday...hmmm....and 8 hour drive? We'll see.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...   Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:13 pm

What a killer line-up! Hooe you have a great time!

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...   Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:54 pm

Aren't you coming kmorg?

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...   Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:25 pm

Where's the Fusion Factory 1?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...   Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exciter, Ultimatum, Ravage, Dread and more...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next