Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SLEEPING GIANT - Sons of Thunder

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

SLEEPING GIANT - Sons of Thunder Empty
PostSubject: SLEEPING GIANT - Sons of Thunder   SLEEPING GIANT - Sons of Thunder Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:45 am

SLEEPING GIANT - Sons of Thunder 2878_010
Got this for Christmas and I absolutely cannot stop listening to it over and over again. Which I know is going to ruin it for me.

Best hardcore album I've heard to date. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that this band could possibly end up being one of the most influential bands spiritually in modern Christian metal. Ten years from now I'm pretty confident I'll feel the same way. This is a powerful powerful CD.

He has some friends back as guests doing some vocal duo's. Ex 100 Demons vocalist Bruce and the dude from Demon Hunter who actually cracked it out of the park much to my surprise on "Army of The Chosen One".

Has anybody else got this CD? It's killer. headbanger
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: SLEEPING GIANT - Sons of Thunder   SLEEPING GIANT - Sons of Thunder Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:26 am

Got samps?
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: SLEEPING GIANT - Sons of Thunder   SLEEPING GIANT - Sons of Thunder Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:44 am

Oh sure.

http://www.myspace.com/sleepingxgiant

Here's a video as well.