Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Off to see "Flight Of The Valkyries" metalfest!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Off to see "Flight Of The Valkyries" metalfest! Empty
PostSubject: Off to see "Flight Of The Valkyries" metalfest!   Off to see "Flight Of The Valkyries" metalfest! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 4:03 pm

Well I'm off to see "Flight Of The Valkyries" female fronted metalfest in St. Paul, MN.
The headliner is Doro and Vainglory. Should be akick ass show!

I'll have pics to post later when I get back.

Here is the URL: http://www.femalemetalfest.com/

Wargod48

NP: Within Temptation - The Heart Of Everything
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Off to see "Flight Of The Valkyries" metalfest!   Off to see "Flight Of The Valkyries" metalfest! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 5:03 pm

Sounds awesome...you'll have to let us know about the show. I've got Vainglory on my short want list!
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Off to see "Flight Of The Valkyries" metalfest!   Off to see "Flight Of The Valkyries" metalfest! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 5:23 pm

enjoy Doro! i sure would 🤘

Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

PostSubject: Re: Off to see "Flight Of The Valkyries" metalfest!   Off to see "Flight Of The Valkyries" metalfest! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 4:32 pm

Well what an awesome show but the turnout was terrible! Meet most people from out state rather than from the city.
But none the less great show, got there for the end of Visideon sounded good from what I heard so I bought their cd.

Earthen was up after Visideon didn't really care for them all that much out of Chicago they were.

Vainglory with Kate French/Corbin King were awesome they did their whole cd ahd F*** can Kate sing dam what a good looking babe as well. Got to talk with her for about 5-10 mins about Vainglory and Chastain years got a huge hug from her awesome.

Doro was last she played 2 hours with most of her material coming from Warlocks 4 cds and a couple songs from Fight and Warrior Soul. Wow can she sing and she still looks so hot and dam what a Tiny woman. A woman that size can sure sing metal.

I'll post pics later in the week.

Oh and as a bonus Chris Caffery did a short set of 5 songs couple from Pins & Needles and couple Savatage songs, the dude can flat out play metal.

He was lead guitar for Doro while she's on tour in the states.

Got 2 cds and a Vainglory & Dor0 shirt as well. Got to talk with Lance King about his upcoming cd with Krucible and Avian. He a smurf poo pot of cds for sale there as well.

The only negative was the turnout very poor IMO but I had a great time.

Oh and got the living smurf poo scared out of me on the drive home. We were about 1 1/2 out of Mpls/St. Paul on the interstate when all of a sudden I seen a couple of kids along side of the road come out of the ditch and threw what I thought were water filled ballons 2 hit my car. One hit the window and the other my passenger side door. Didn't know what the F*** happened.
Called the highway patrol and reported it hopefully they got who ever did it.

Stopped about 5 miles down the interstate to look if there was any damage didn't look like any but it was sugar water in the balloons made a mess.

washed my car this morning and one of the balloons damaged the paint on my car but at least no dents ot worse someone killed.

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

PostSubject: Re: Off to see "Flight Of The Valkyries" metalfest!   Off to see "Flight Of The Valkyries" metalfest! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 6:20 pm

it's a damn shame that classic metal like that isn't appreciated more here in the states.

which Doro shirt did you buy?

Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

PostSubject: Re: Off to see "Flight Of The Valkyries" metalfest!   Off to see "Flight Of The Valkyries" metalfest! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 9:08 pm

[url=which Doro shirt did you buy?]which Doro shirt did you buy?[/url]

Triumph & Agony wanted Warrior Soul but they didn't have my size!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

PostSubject: Re: Off to see "Flight Of The Valkyries" metalfest!   Off to see "Flight Of The Valkyries" metalfest! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 12:52 am

yeah i've been trying to order a few Doro shirts online, but the only site i can find is in german or broken english & expensive as hell.

all i have are two very faded Warlock shirts. they don't fit me anymore either.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off to see "Flight Of The Valkyries" metalfest!   Off to see "Flight Of The Valkyries" metalfest! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Off to see "Flight Of The Valkyries" metalfest!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: