Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WALL OF SLEEP - Hungarian DOOM (ish)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

WALL OF SLEEP  - Hungarian DOOM (ish) Empty
PostSubject: WALL OF SLEEP - Hungarian DOOM (ish)   WALL OF SLEEP  - Hungarian DOOM (ish) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:57 am

WALL OF SLEEP  - Hungarian DOOM (ish) Csopor10WALL OF SLEEP  - Hungarian DOOM (ish) Belepo_02

So a new favorite band of mine (and consequently my favorite band of all time from Hungary) is Wall Of Sleep. They are interesting in the fact that they are considered Doom Metal, but they have so many other aspects to them. Imagine taking your normal, generic doom band and throw it into a blender with Pepper Keenan's Corrosion of Conformity and a guy who can hardly speak English on vocals, and you have this excellent band. They have some of the most interesting, original riffage I have heard in forever, especially in the Doom genre.

Check 'em out, kiddies.

http://www.wallofsleep.net/mp3/sun%20faced.mp3

http://www.wallofsleep.net/mp3/WOS_Far_away.mp3

http://www.wallofsleep.net/mp3/WOS_Hands.mp3

http://www.myspace.com/wallofsleepdoommusic
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: WALL OF SLEEP - Hungarian DOOM (ish)   WALL OF SLEEP  - Hungarian DOOM (ish) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:01 pm

Fantastic band! I have Slow, But Not Dead and Sun Faced Apostles. Both are excellent. The vocalist is a bit different, so he may take some getting used to for some people.

You have the latest album?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WALL OF SLEEP - Hungarian DOOM (ish)   WALL OF SLEEP  - Hungarian DOOM (ish) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:06 pm

Six-Pack Thunder Dong wrote:
Fantastic band! I have Slow, But Not Dead and Sun Faced Apostles. Both are excellent. The vocalist is a bit different, so he may take some getting used to for some people.

I ordered it today, so I also downloaded it. I dig it so far. WALL OF SLEEP  - Hungarian DOOM (ish) Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: WALL OF SLEEP - Hungarian DOOM (ish)   WALL OF SLEEP  - Hungarian DOOM (ish) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:11 pm

The first song has a Wino type riff.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: WALL OF SLEEP - Hungarian DOOM (ish)   WALL OF SLEEP  - Hungarian DOOM (ish) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:11 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Six-Pack Thunder Dong wrote:

I ordered it today, so I also downloaded it. I dig it so far. WALL OF SLEEP  - Hungarian DOOM (ish) Icon_cool
Cool. Check out the other two as well. =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WALL OF SLEEP - Hungarian DOOM (ish)   WALL OF SLEEP  - Hungarian DOOM (ish) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:12 pm

I found them all at Brainticket (including the EP) so I gave myself a little Christmas present. Smile
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: WALL OF SLEEP - Hungarian DOOM (ish)   WALL OF SLEEP  - Hungarian DOOM (ish) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:28 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
I found them all at Brainticket (including the EP) so I gave myself a little Christmas present. Smile
Oh yeah? The EP, too, huh? I'm there, dude!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WALL OF SLEEP - Hungarian DOOM (ish)   WALL OF SLEEP  - Hungarian DOOM (ish) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WALL OF SLEEP - Hungarian DOOM (ish)
Page 1 of 1