Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Check Out My Pink Floyd Playlist!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

Check Out My Pink Floyd Playlist!!! Empty
PostSubject: Check Out My Pink Floyd Playlist!!!   Check Out My Pink Floyd Playlist!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:19 pm

I really like the albums from More to Obscured By Clouds so I decided to make a playlist of my faves from that particular era so tell me what y'all think. Right now they're in order but I wanna mix 'em up. I could've easily put every song from Meddle on there.

From More:
1. The Nile Song
2. Up The Khyber
3. Cymbaline
4. Main Theme
5. Ibiza Bar

From Ummagumma:
6. Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun (Live)
7. Sysyphus (Part 1)

From Atom Heart Mother:
8. Summer '68

From Meddle:
9. One Of These Days
10. Fearless
11. San Tropez
12. Seamus

From Obscured By Clouds:
13. The Gold It's In The...
14. Wot's...Uh The Deal?
15. Childhood's End
16. Free Four
17. Stay
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Check Out My Pink Floyd Playlist!!!   Check Out My Pink Floyd Playlist!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:24 pm

Great picks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Check Out My Pink Floyd Playlist!!!   Check Out My Pink Floyd Playlist!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:27 pm

I would have put 'Sysyphus 1-4' on there, the whole thing, because I love it, but it's cool you have it at all. Live 'Saucerful' is also good, seems like all the live stuff from 'Saucerful..' and 'WYWH' is way better than the studio versions.

'Echoes' should be there, and then I like the Atom Heart Mother suite too..

I would also have put 'Absolutely Curtains' in place of 'Wots' from that album.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Check Out My Pink Floyd Playlist!!!   Check Out My Pink Floyd Playlist!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:33 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
I would have put 'Sysyphus 1-4' on there, the whole thing, because I love it, but it's cool you have it at all. Live 'Saucerful' is also good, seems like all the live stuff from 'Saucerful..' and 'WYWH' is way better than the studio versions.

Yeah, I wrestled with those two, Alan's Psychadelic Breakfast, Several Species Of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together And Grooving With A Pict & Absolutely Curtains. If I would've put Echoes then I'd have to put A Pillow Of Winds, The Sysyphus Suite in its entirety just might make the playlist yet!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Check Out My Pink Floyd Playlist!!!   Check Out My Pink Floyd Playlist!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:44 pm

akeldama wrote:
Orion Crystal Ice wrote:

Yeah, I wrestled with those two, Alan's Psychadelic Breakfast, Several Species Of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together And Grooving With A Pict & Absolutely Curtains. If I would've put Echoes then I'd have to put A Pillow Of Winds, The Sysyphus Suite in its entirety just might make the playlist yet!

Echoes is my favorite Floyd song, couldnt make a playlist without it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check Out My Pink Floyd Playlist!!!   Check Out My Pink Floyd Playlist!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check Out My Pink Floyd Playlist!!!
Page 1 of 1