Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My METAL Myspace Webzine thingy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalChaz
Metal novice
Metal novice
MetalChaz

Number of posts : 96

My METAL Myspace Webzine thingy Empty
PostSubject: My METAL Myspace Webzine thingy   My METAL Myspace Webzine thingy Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:55 pm

Not a lot of people know about this yet but I have been running this myspace page as a side hobby for awhile now. I have writen a few articles so far One about Iced Earth's full discography and one about Tim Ripper owens and his bounce around saga. I write about both Secular and Christian Metal equally. I would like to write a lot more but I want to make sure that I have a decent amount of readers first. If you have a myspace then jump in and give me some feedback! Thanks fellow metalheads!

www.myspace.com/myworldofmetal
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chazbond
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

My METAL Myspace Webzine thingy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My METAL Myspace Webzine thingy   My METAL Myspace Webzine thingy Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:12 pm

Nice page nice to see someone other than me devote a myspace page to metal bands.

Check mine out I don't do interviews but I rather try to keep my site devoted more towards underground metal.

www.myspace.com/metal_warrior48

Wargod50
Back to top Go down

My METAL Myspace Webzine thingy
Page 1 of 1