Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best metal Christmas gift

Go down 
+13
Troublezone
powermacho
Schbopo
metalheaded
Metal Misfit
Ben Grimm
Wargod
SlaytanicPOWER
Fat Freddy
akeldama
ultmetal
kmorg
Gilbert
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

Best metal Christmas gift Empty
PostSubject: Best metal Christmas gift   Best metal Christmas gift Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:41 am

What is the best metal gift you got or you'd like to have?
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Best metal Christmas gift   Best metal Christmas gift Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 1:21 pm

One year, many moons ago my wife gave me: Kiss Watch, Kiss tie and Kiss Christmas tree ornament

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Best metal Christmas gift   Best metal Christmas gift Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 1:42 pm

Interesting gift! My fiancee is anti-metal. She thinks it's the music of the devil (she's right) Best metal Christmas gift 11840
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Best metal Christmas gift   Best metal Christmas gift Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 1:47 pm

I've received a bunch of great rock and metal gifts over the years. It's my favorite type of gift. Smile

My mom gave me the Aerosmith Box of Fire one year for Christmas, that ruled! I've received books, records, CDs, DVDs, t-shirts, etc. It's all good.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Best metal Christmas gift   Best metal Christmas gift Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:54 pm

I'd like an Ibanez 8-string guitar for some serious Blues & Jazz improv.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Best metal Christmas gift   Best metal Christmas gift Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:15 pm

My bro and I always hook each other up with a CD or two. Once a few years back he must've gotten a decent Christmas bonus cuz he gave me a half dozen CDs!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
SlaytanicPOWER
Metal master
Metal master
SlaytanicPOWER

Number of posts : 679

PostSubject: Re: Best metal Christmas gift   Best metal Christmas gift Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:50 pm

I've been spoiled too much, so I recieve awesome stuff for each of my hobbies each year. One year I got lots of Warhammer 40,000 stuff, another year I got a kick ass computer.

My current gf treated me to some metal morsels!

Exodus: Fabulous Disaster
Vital Remains: Dechristianize
Amon Amarth: Fate of Norns
Manowar: Louder Than Hell
Malevolent Creation: Doomsday X

plus a slayer and megadeth shirt \m/
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Best metal Christmas gift   Best metal Christmas gift Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:11 pm

An unlimited supply of cds for a year at any metal vendor!

Wargod50
Back to top Go down
Ben Grimm
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Ben Grimm

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Best metal Christmas gift   Best metal Christmas gift Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:48 pm

This one has stuck with me for many years. My family was quite poor when I was a kid but my mom always went out and tried to get one thing in the 20 dollar range she knew we would like. She went down to the Christian book store and listened to many cd samples that they used to have out to listen to way back when. Well she came across Tourniquet "Stop the Bleeding" she knew I did not have, it we never had any money. And she was positive I would like it, one of my all time favorite albums to this day!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/inedibleben
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Best metal Christmas gift   Best metal Christmas gift Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:52 pm

A couple of years ago, my girl got me that American Hair Metal book. It's an awesome book full of fun photos and humorous rockstar quotes from "back in the day". I was actually reading it again just last week.

I can't think of anything else related to music that I've gotten. Any type of books or albums I want I just go out and get myself.
Back to top Go down
metalheaded
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
metalheaded

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: Best metal Christmas gift   Best metal Christmas gift Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:03 pm

I think I'd really like to get some kind of gift where each month for a year I get 200 bucks to order whatever I want, whether it be CDs, shirts, box sets, etc. That would be sweet.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Best metal Christmas gift   Best metal Christmas gift Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:29 pm

"The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Guitar Players" I got last year. Amazing book with cool information about all the best guitarists.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Best metal Christmas gift   Best metal Christmas gift Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:01 am

My Christmas gift came early this year, my wife just bought me a Glossy Black Steinberger Synapse. She truly is amazing! How can I even think of getting her something that sweet?!
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: Best metal Christmas gift   Best metal Christmas gift Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:21 am

I guess I just gave it to myself. An Ipod touch 32gb yesterday on apple store sales. Best metal Christmas gift 11840 I just need a case for it and I am settled
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Best metal Christmas gift   Best metal Christmas gift Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:49 am

My leather Slayer Vans shoes from my buddy a few years back.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Best metal Christmas gift   Best metal Christmas gift Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:45 am

Just all the records I got over the years by my favorite bands. There isn't a certain Christmas that stands out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Best metal Christmas gift   Best metal Christmas gift Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:44 am

The whole HIRAX and Meliah Rage catalogue. These cds are quite hard to find here, even in europe.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Best metal Christmas gift   Best metal Christmas gift Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:47 am

Nice story Ben Grimm.

My wife bought me an Iron Maiden - Killers beach towel last year.
Back to top Go down
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

Number of posts : 626

PostSubject: Re: Best metal Christmas gift   Best metal Christmas gift Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:49 pm

ok..at the risk of sounding biased..this wasnt a christmas gift.just a recent gift! i received a handcrafted leather cuff made by robert guiterrez lead guitarist to Ultimatum.although i am the bands promotional manager this gift was just because i promoted his crafts on myspace and this is his way of showing it was appreciated and because robert is my friend.this is very special to me and doesnt matter what i am wearing;i will always wear it! to mean it simply states that i am his friend! my ideal metal christmas gift would be to see the band live in Albuquerque at some point!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.roweproductions.com
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Best metal Christmas gift   Best metal Christmas gift Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:03 pm

Wargod48 wrote:
An unlimited supply of cds for a year at any metal vendor!

Wargod50

I would love that!!!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best metal Christmas gift   Best metal Christmas gift Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best metal Christmas gift
Page 1 of 1