Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Insanity much??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

Insanity much?? Empty
PostSubject: Insanity much??   Insanity much?? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:32 am

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220511896519
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

Insanity much?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity much??   Insanity much?? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:23 am

Funny thing is I picked up the Artillery shirt the guy had for only five bucks shipped. The Assasin one didn't go for much more either.

I think after about 50.00 I wouldn't want to wear it for fear of something happening to it. Then if I wouldn't wear it, what would be the point. Really cool shirt though.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

Insanity much?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity much??   Insanity much?? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:13 am

jstate wrote:
Funny thing is I picked up the Artillery shirt the guy had for only five bucks shipped. The Assasin one didn't go for much more either.

I think after about 50.00 I wouldn't want to wear it for fear of something happening to it. Then if I wouldn't wear it, what would be the point. Really cool shirt though.

My last bid was like 82.00 I think. After Deathcult suggested it to me, I just get my rare shirts reprinted, and then wear the new shirt with the reprint.

Cool ya got a a couple of those other shirts, I was eyeing the blind illusion one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Insanity much?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity much??   Insanity much?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insanity much??
Page 1 of 1