Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Family Guy Sucks

Go down 
+17
Metal Misfit
sheets
A Handful of Wayne
MetalGuy71
Thrasher73
thejokeriv
tohostudios
Hate Forest
the sentinel
Fat Freddy
Orion Crystal Ice
DeathCult
XYZ
Schbopo
Stender
Required Fields
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

Family Guy Sucks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Guy Sucks   Family Guy Sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:27 am

Schbopo wrote:
It's certainly gone downhill. Some of those old ones still make me laugh out loud, but the new ones rarely elicit even a chuckle. I think the real decline started when they did the whole "Stewie kills Lois" two-part crap.

Yeah, that was rediculous. Though, that Kool Aid scene was hilarious!!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Family Guy Sucks   Family Guy Sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:22 pm

the sentinel wrote:
I prefer American Dad to FG nowadays. An alien that sounds like Paul Lynde = awesome!!! FG sucks now cuz it's only a vehicle for McFarlane to preach his beliefs and tell us who or what he doesn't like. The only show I actually look forward to and love is Sons of Anarchy. It might be time to bring back my SOA avatar.

My thoughts exactly. Although I have never agreed with the man's politics or his anti-Christianity, he always presented them in a funny manner and balanced them out by making fun of the other side of things. It's now done in a unfunny and malicious manner and seems all one sided. The guy definatly has a chip on his shoulder and it has ruined what used to be a really good show.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
MetalH
Metal master
Metal master
MetalH

Number of posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Family Guy Sucks   Family Guy Sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:22 pm

I agree with the sentiment on Family Guy. The first three seasons are gold. After that it's really hit or miss. I started to get really irritated with all the preaching and bashing. American Dad is funny, but it's been getting a little preachy too. The Cleveland show is just terrible... Ugh.

I love the FG scene with Bob Ross. Makes me laugh every time!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bryanlovestrek
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Family Guy Sucks   Family Guy Sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:28 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Anyone else think that Family Guy just sucks these days? It used to be pretty dang funny, but since 2007 it has just screwed the pooch. Your thoughts?
There aren't words to describe how much I LOATH this show. I absolutely hate it. Even the commercials detour me from watching Fox. It's a sad illustration and accurate parallel of how far our society has fallen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Guy Sucks   Family Guy Sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family Guy Sucks
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2