Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The funniest KISS - Sonic Boom review I've read yet...

Go down 
+2
Eyesore
ultmetal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

The funniest KISS - Sonic Boom review I've read yet... Empty
PostSubject: The funniest KISS - Sonic Boom review I've read yet...   The funniest KISS - Sonic Boom review I've read yet... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:59 pm

Quote :
So I’ve been kind of smurfed up for the past few days and in pain. I had to take a couple of days off from work after a hospital visit where they told me I may have passed a small kidney stone. Thank goodness it wasn’t Appendicitis or a Hernia. They ran numerous tests and I’m sure I’m going to get a huge bill that will take me years to pay. Anyway, afterwards I had to swing by the evil empire (Wal Mart) and pick up some Aleve and I saw KISS M&Ms. I thought ‘Cool I can eat Gene Simmons face and s h i t him out. Then I saw the price of this bag of M&Ms. $6.00. Do you believe that s h i t? SIX-DOLLARS! for a bag of candy with KISS’ name on it. Not only that but there are four different bags to collect.

With that said, I have heard that this Sonic Boom album has sold almost 200k in it’s first week. I’m almost curious enough to buy it but more hateful enough to just download it just to hear it. Apparently KISS still has a shitload of fans (as if we didn’t know), and they’re all still dedicated enough to actually buy the album. I really respect that, even if they do love an over-rated band…that much.

I still think that Double Platinum is the only KISS record you’ll ever really need.

Last edited by ultmetal on Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The funniest KISS - Sonic Boom review I've read yet...   The funniest KISS - Sonic Boom review I've read yet... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:01 pm

That sounds like something our dear old friend Eyesore would have written. I miss that little guy. Sad
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: The funniest KISS - Sonic Boom review I've read yet...   The funniest KISS - Sonic Boom review I've read yet... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:04 pm

Me too. Someone tell him to get his butt back here.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: The funniest KISS - Sonic Boom review I've read yet...   The funniest KISS - Sonic Boom review I've read yet... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:36 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
That sounds like something our dear old friend Eyesore would have written. I miss that little guy. Sad
I know him. That dude is bad news. And he has a small penis.

So I've heard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The funniest KISS - Sonic Boom review I've read yet...   The funniest KISS - Sonic Boom review I've read yet... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:39 pm

Six-Pack Thunder Dong wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:
I know him. That dude is bad news. And he has a small penis.

So I've heard.

I know Eyesore, and sir, YOU are no EYESORE! Good day to you.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: The funniest KISS - Sonic Boom review I've read yet...   The funniest KISS - Sonic Boom review I've read yet... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:58 pm

I know Eyesore...and sadly, he does have a small penis. He said he dates midgets exclusively as their tiny hands make it look monstrous.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: The funniest KISS - Sonic Boom review I've read yet...   The funniest KISS - Sonic Boom review I've read yet... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 7:19 am

Another classic day at the HOM.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: The funniest KISS - Sonic Boom review I've read yet...   The funniest KISS - Sonic Boom review I've read yet... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:21 am

Well, that wasn't really much of a review. Just a bit of shallow rambling about Kiss. I did smile a little, though. Sounds like something that King God Space guy would have written, that annoying bastard.

Oh well, back to discussing Eyesore's penis...
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: The funniest KISS - Sonic Boom review I've read yet...   The funniest KISS - Sonic Boom review I've read yet... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:56 am

This is the part that made me laugh:
I thought ‘Cool I can eat Gene Simmons face and s h i t him out.
Not sure why, but that struck me a really funny when I read it.

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Cliffy

Number of posts : 415

PostSubject: Re: The funniest KISS - Sonic Boom review I've read yet...   The funniest KISS - Sonic Boom review I've read yet... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:44 pm

If you were only gonna own one Kiss album...Double Platinum wouldn't be it.

ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: The funniest KISS - Sonic Boom review I've read yet...   The funniest KISS - Sonic Boom review I've read yet... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:47 pm

Cliffy wrote:
If you were only gonna own one Kiss album...Double Platinum wouldn't be it.

I agree, though I still dig the packaging of the original vinyl.

PostSubject: Re: The funniest KISS - Sonic Boom review I've read yet...   The funniest KISS - Sonic Boom review I've read yet... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:45 pm

I'm not a big Kiss fan, a nice greatest hits does it for me but I really like Sonic Boom. Not sure why even, just more listenable to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The funniest KISS - Sonic Boom review I've read yet...   The funniest KISS - Sonic Boom review I've read yet... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The funniest KISS - Sonic Boom review I've read yet...
Page 1 of 1