Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stryper Guest Hosting “The Message: AMPED!” on SIRIUS XM Radio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Stryper Guest Hosting “The Message: AMPED!” on SIRIUS XM Radio Empty
PostSubject: Stryper Guest Hosting “The Message: AMPED!” on SIRIUS XM Radio   Stryper Guest Hosting “The Message: AMPED!” on SIRIUS XM Radio Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:10 pm

Stryper Guest Hosting “The Message: AMPED!” on SIRIUS XM Radio!

Tuesday, October 27th, 2009

Stryper Guest Hosting “The Message: AMPED!” on SIRIUS XM Radio!

October 31, 11pm ET…

November 3, 11pm ET (encore)

Join Stryper as they celebrate their 25th Anniversary by taking over this special edition of “The Message: AMPED!” Join the band as they share stories and play songs from their career, including songs from their brand new album “Murder By Pride.” A three-hour long treat for any true Christian Rock fan!

Not a subscriber? You can listen for FREE online by signing up for a 7-day trial by visiting www.siriusxm.com!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Stryper Guest Hosting “The Message: AMPED!” on SIRIUS XM Radio   Stryper Guest Hosting “The Message: AMPED!” on SIRIUS XM Radio Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:28 pm

That's on Channel 66 for Sirius subscribers, by the way.

Metal master
Metal master
shamgar75

Number of posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: Stryper Guest Hosting “The Message: AMPED!” on SIRIUS XM Radio   Stryper Guest Hosting “The Message: AMPED!” on SIRIUS XM Radio Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:37 pm

That's pretty sweet - hope I have time to check that out Stryper Guest Hosting “The Message: AMPED!” on SIRIUS XM Radio Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stryper Guest Hosting “The Message: AMPED!” on SIRIUS XM Radio   Stryper Guest Hosting “The Message: AMPED!” on SIRIUS XM Radio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stryper Guest Hosting “The Message: AMPED!” on SIRIUS XM Radio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: