Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SENTENCED: 'Complete Discography' To Be Released In Coffin Box Set

Go down 
+8
Orion Crystal Ice
MetalFRO
kmorg
Metal Misfit
nevermore
mc666
exact33
A Handful of Wayne
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

SENTENCED: 'Complete Discography' To Be Released In Coffin Box Set - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SENTENCED: 'Complete Discography' To Be Released In Coffin Box Set   SENTENCED: 'Complete Discography' To Be Released In Coffin Box Set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:59 pm

exact33 wrote:
Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
You'll love it then. Where else are you going to get them besides here anyway? A crappy download wouldnt do any justice

exactly. How big is the coffin btw?

Haha you want me to measure this thing? jeeeeeeeeeeez so demanding.... 12" long x 6 1/2 wide x 2 1/2 deep oh wait you wanted me to measure the box SENTENCED: 'Complete Discography' To Be Released In Coffin Box Set - Page 2 Icon_wink

SENTENCED: 'Complete Discography' To Be Released In Coffin Box Set - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SENTENCED: 'Complete Discography' To Be Released In Coffin Box Set   SENTENCED: 'Complete Discography' To Be Released In Coffin Box Set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:09 pm

Broke out Down today...this was a great band.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: SENTENCED: 'Complete Discography' To Be Released In Coffin Box Set   SENTENCED: 'Complete Discography' To Be Released In Coffin Box Set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:01 pm

S wrote:
Broke out Down today...this was a great band.
They were.

I like that Poisonblack is somewhat similar, but they're just not the same.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: SENTENCED: 'Complete Discography' To Be Released In Coffin Box Set   SENTENCED: 'Complete Discography' To Be Released In Coffin Box Set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:24 am

Broke out The Funeral Album today....I really hate that this band is over.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: SENTENCED: 'Complete Discography' To Be Released In Coffin Box Set   SENTENCED: 'Complete Discography' To Be Released In Coffin Box Set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:33 am

Poisonblack is good, but they get zero attention.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: SENTENCED: 'Complete Discography' To Be Released In Coffin Box Set   SENTENCED: 'Complete Discography' To Be Released In Coffin Box Set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:36 am

Eyesore wrote:

I had the first Poisonblack album when it came out. They're good, but kind of Sentenced-Lite. They come up on my Pandora station, and I like them well enough...but nothing has pushed me to go out and grab their albums.

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: SENTENCED: 'Complete Discography' To Be Released In Coffin Box Set   SENTENCED: 'Complete Discography' To Be Released In Coffin Box Set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:56 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

I had the first Poisonblack album when it came out. They're good, but kind of Sentenced-Lite. They come up on my Pandora station, and I like them well enough...but nothing has pushed me to go out and grab their albums.

yeah. I think they are ok but Sentenced is much better. Kinda like the difference between beer and light beer.

Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: SENTENCED: 'Complete Discography' To Be Released In Coffin Box Set   SENTENCED: 'Complete Discography' To Be Released In Coffin Box Set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:02 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

At first, yeah, more like a gothic interpretation of Sentenced. But when Ville took over on vocals, on Lust Stained Despair, the Sentenced similarities grew tenfold, I think. Dead Heavy Day followed a similar style.

Latter-day Sentenced, I should say.

Sadly, they've put out two albums since, I didn't even realize it until recently. Seems that they get very little press these days.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: SENTENCED: 'Complete Discography' To Be Released In Coffin Box Set   SENTENCED: 'Complete Discography' To Be Released In Coffin Box Set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:10 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Broke out The Funeral Album today....I really hate that this band is over.

Same here. I have the Poisonblack albums and they're OK but they just don't do it for me like Down, Cold White Light or the Funeral Album do.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: SENTENCED: 'Complete Discography' To Be Released In Coffin Box Set   SENTENCED: 'Complete Discography' To Be Released In Coffin Box Set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:22 pm

Given how dismal Poisonblack seems to be doing, maybe Ville will bring Sentenced back someday.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: SENTENCED: 'Complete Discography' To Be Released In Coffin Box Set   SENTENCED: 'Complete Discography' To Be Released In Coffin Box Set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:22 pm

I still haven't picked up the last one.

PostSubject: Re: SENTENCED: 'Complete Discography' To Be Released In Coffin Box Set   SENTENCED: 'Complete Discography' To Be Released In Coffin Box Set - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SENTENCED: 'Complete Discography' To Be Released In Coffin Box Set
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: