Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

audio system recomendations?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

audio system recomendations? Empty
PostSubject: Re: audio system recomendations?   audio system recomendations? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:42 pm

Some of those Ipod speaker dock things sound really great and loud. Not sure if you have an ipod or not though. My gf's parents have one of these Bose systems and it sounds great. Im really surprised at the sound that comes out of it. I have no idea how much they are though.
audio system recomendations? Bose

That stereo that you pictured is something I wouldn't buy. For one is damn ugly haha and two it just looks bulky. You could probably find something a lot small with better sound and nicer looking.

Metal master
Metal master
Svengo

Number of posts : 967

PostSubject: Re: audio system recomendations?   audio system recomendations? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:16 pm

I've always had some type of component system and always enjoyed the flexibility and generally better sound you can achieve that way. You could spend $500.00 or less up to many thousands, it's all up to you and your tastes as well as your budget.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: audio system recomendations?   audio system recomendations? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:50 pm

Component systems seem to be the right desition, but BOSS have a great sound. The bad is that the price of the BOSS music system cost some $500.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: audio system recomendations?   audio system recomendations? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

audio system recomendations?
Page 1 of 1