Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the next concert you are going to?

Go down 
+140
spiderhaven
stevegarveyfan
choosemetal
journeyman
Boris2008
ohwellmonkey
MEGATRON
Wurthless
jettafiend
springozzy
Big Rich
vanillaviking
grizzgreen18
assault_attack
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Pantera
Stormbringer
glassprison
SycoMantis
DallasBlack
Temple of Blood
BearOnUnicycle
Igor
onrypt
Psychotron
Vexer6
Metal Misfit
ShadowAngel
Dellocatus
MetalFRO
stpatrik
Naurbereth
Mglaffas81
Nocturne
CraiggyOats
metalken
Arjun_M
Lee Connors
Sole Survivor
metalhead777
Andy
Lari
CRIMSONMASK
speed101
Morrison
ProgDoom
ernthrasher
mlotek
James B.
Thrasher1972
Wayne
DioRainbowManowar
Spiner202
The_Jayroh
holydiver97595
martinsane
SpectreFate
Waylon
troublemagnet
Jessrox
rawr!
Coram Deo
Nico
Getizzyback
Witchfinder
tohostudios
CountKarnstein
candlemass
Sinistar
FlyingV
ZetaReticuli
EvyMetal
Thrasher73
adrian
Red Kitty
Alex Dee Rokket
Smindas
spiritoradio
Shawn Of Fire
RiseAndFall
Lurideath
Sutekh
Orion Crystal Ice
Mordor
metallicleora
jstate
Shiney
stormspell
dirtracin1
Ricky
Gilbert
snooloui
Jesusandmetal23
chewie
manny
Zdan
Storm_Rider89
MetalH
sovdat
Doomdance
QuothTheRaven
JBall_Z
krokus
mez
Schbopo
mxgtrst
Addy
Black Coffee
iamrockerfun
Joe
JDC
powermacho
allthingsmetal
Dave the Boss
MetalGuy71
7thSaviour
Glenn Rogers
TheGooch
Hamer12
fingers
bootheskin
Troublezone
Stender
mr.electric39
BillRoxx
A Handful of Wayne
Required Fields
kmorg
scottmitchell74
DeathCult
nevermore
thejokeriv
Fat Freddy
ultmetal
ghost
Wargod
sheets
325ad
Metallic Blaze
144 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
vanillaviking
Metal student
Metal student
vanillaviking

Number of posts : 118

What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 4:07 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
There is a show here in Jax for the Floridians here in Febuary that you will DEFINITELY want to go to.

??
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:53 pm

vanillaviking wrote:
Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
There is a show here in Jax for the Floridians here in Febuary that you will DEFINITELY want to go to.

??

A show in Jacksonville, FL. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:35 pm

FIREWIND/TURISAS/STOLEN BABIES are kicking off their U.S. tour here in Jacksonville FL with SKYLINER opening, there is another FL date but it is a month later and I can't guarantee we are on that date, so you guys in the area please come out and get a load of all this metal. We just wrapped up recording our debut record so I am knee deep in mixing and a million other things as well and hopefully this show and/or shows will help things come to fruition further. I am promoting early early because it can get dead up in North FL if you don't throw it right. Here is the event page and I will keep reminding and updating and YES I CAN AND WILL SELL YOU TICKETS, just get in touch. I am in L.A. during the holidays but soon after that it is ON.

https://www.facebook.com/events/454203811293632/
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:50 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
FIREWIND/TURISAS/STOLEN BABIES are kicking off their U.S. tour here in Jacksonville FL with SKYLINER opening, there is another FL date but it is a month later and I can't guarantee we are on that date, so you guys in the area please come out and get a load of all this metal. We just wrapped up recording our debut record so I am knee deep in mixing and a million other things as well and hopefully this show and/or shows will help things come to fruition further. I am promoting early early because it can get dead up in North FL if you don't throw it right. Here is the event page and I will keep reminding and updating and YES I CAN AND WILL SELL YOU TICKETS, just get in touch. I am in L.A. during the holidays but soon after that it is ON.

Wait....you're in a band? Wink
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:24 pm

Too bad I'm no longer living in Jacksonville (I was stationed there when in the Navy) Sad .
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 4:57 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
Too bad I'm no longer living in Jacksonville (I was stationed there when in the Navy) Sad .

If you were a truck driver.......................

Metal student
Metal student
ohwellmonkey

Number of posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:14 pm

Quicksand in Jan
And the Testament/overkill tour in feb
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:21 pm

James B. wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:

If you were a truck driver.......................

I STILL probably wouldn't be able to see it with deliveries and whatnot and would probably be nowhere near Jacksonville at the time.

Speaking of which, the clock ticks ever closer to that probability. I'm already getting used to driving with just side mirrors and preparing myself for that eventuallity. Not as apprehensive about it anymore, plus I doubt I'd make that kind of money doing warehouse work. Anyway, sorry to derail the thread... not really. How many threads go off track? It'd be easier to count the ones that haven't Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
CRIMSONMASK
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
CRIMSONMASK

Number of posts : 349

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:44 am

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:

I'll be seeing this in Charlotte on 2/4, something called Merzah is opening. Look forward to the album, OCI.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:52 pm

CRIMSONMASK wrote:
Orion Crystal Ice wrote:

I'll be seeing this in Charlotte on 2/4, something called Merzah is opening. Look forward to the album, OCI.

Merzah aren't bad. I've seen them before.

Not exactly sure what I'm going to next.
Back to top Go down
CRIMSONMASK
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
CRIMSONMASK

Number of posts : 349

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:30 pm

2/4- Turisas/ Firewind
2/10- Dark Roots of Thrash
4/1- Lich King
4/13- Metal Alliance Tour

The 2013 concert calendar is coming together nicely :glee:
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:14 pm

CRIMSONMASK wrote:
2/4- Turisas/ Firewind
2/10- Dark Roots of Thrash
4/1- Lich King
4/13- Metal Alliance Tour

The 2013 concert calendar is coming together nicely :glee:

I doubt it I'll make the Turisas show but I'm going to try to make the other 3 you listed.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:14 pm

I see Mortality Work not once but twice this upcoming weekend!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:28 pm

Both shows this weekend were awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:05 am

GUNS N ROSES on March 30

Stll hesitating though.

Are they worth spending USD 150?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:21 am

Gilbert wrote:
GUNS N ROSES on March 30

Stll hesitating though.

It's not Gun N Roses...it's Axl Rose with a bunch of employees, depends on how much you really want to see Axl perform.

I wouldn't pay $1.50 USD. Razz

Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:32 am

S.D. wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
GUNS N ROSES on March 30

Stll hesitating though.

It's not Gun N Roses...it's Axl Rose with a bunch of employees, depends on how much you really want to see Axl perform.

Thanks for the tip bro lol!

I totally agree.

It's just that i almost never get to go to any concert around here, so i'm just wondering how bad could it actually be?
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:28 am

Gilbert wrote:
S.D. wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
GUNS N ROSES on March 30

Stll hesitating though.

Thanks for the tip bro lol!

I totally agree.

It's just that i almost never get to go to any concert around here, so i'm just wondering how bad could it actually be?

Just don't try to take Axl's picture:

lol! I remember comedians ragging on Axle for this. I remember one guy contimplating on the humiliation of getting your ass kicked by a guy who weighs "140 pounds soaking wet". I love G&R but ever since this happened back in the day, Axl has always been someone I could give a rat's ass about.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:21 pm

How bad it could get is Axl turns up 90 minutes late. Rants on about how much he hates everyone (including his own band) then storms off after breaking a finger nail.

I'm shocked that he still has the kind of pulling power to warrant ridiculous ticket prices.

It's a shame because I saw them in Nottingham in '87 and they were awesome, blew the room off.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:34 am

I guess some people would actually pay money to see Axl behave like the idiot he is.

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:46 am

Quote :
I'm shocked that he still has the kind of pulling power to warrant ridiculous ticket prices.

He seems to concentrate on parts of the world that generally don't see a lot of big rock shows (i.e. Asia, the Middle East, etc.), maybe that's the secret. If you go where the people are starved to see ANYBODY in concert, they'll pay any price when someone actually shows up.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:24 am

S.D. wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
GUNS N ROSES on March 30

Stll hesitating though.

I'm the biggest GnR fan-boy on these boards, but even I won't pay to see "The Axl Rose Experience and His Merry Bunch of Hacks".

I'd suggest watching some clips on YouTube and decide for yourself if it's worth it.

Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:59 pm

I've already mentioned that I'm going to Bloodstock this year and it's an amazing line up and it just got a whole lot more amazing because the mighty Voivod have been added to the line up.

Freeking Voivod!!!! headbanger
Back to top Go down
allthingsmetal
Metal student
Metal student
allthingsmetal

Number of posts : 231

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 6:51 pm

Cannibal Corpse, Napalm Death, Immolation, and Origin here in Cincy, OH in June.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:02 am

I finally ended up going to see the Guns N Roses, after a friend of mine got us some free tickets.

Much to our surprise, AXL started ON TIME!

His voice was much BETTER than expected!

He delivered an amazing two hours and a half set!

I also got to meet him, and he was such a nice guy!!!!

He told us he loved the middle east and that he will be back here often.

Weird no? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the next concert you are going to?
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: