Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the next concert you are going to?

Go down 
+140
spiderhaven
stevegarveyfan
choosemetal
journeyman
Boris2008
ohwellmonkey
MEGATRON
Wurthless
jettafiend
springozzy
Big Rich
vanillaviking
grizzgreen18
assault_attack
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Pantera
Stormbringer
glassprison
SycoMantis
DallasBlack
Temple of Blood
BearOnUnicycle
Igor
onrypt
Psychotron
Vexer6
Metal Misfit
ShadowAngel
Dellocatus
MetalFRO
stpatrik
Naurbereth
Mglaffas81
Nocturne
CraiggyOats
metalken
Arjun_M
Lee Connors
Sole Survivor
metalhead777
Andy
Lari
CRIMSONMASK
speed101
Morrison
ProgDoom
ernthrasher
mlotek
James B.
Thrasher1972
Wayne
DioRainbowManowar
Spiner202
The_Jayroh
holydiver97595
martinsane
SpectreFate
Waylon
troublemagnet
Jessrox
rawr!
Coram Deo
Nico
Getizzyback
Witchfinder
tohostudios
CountKarnstein
candlemass
Sinistar
FlyingV
ZetaReticuli
EvyMetal
Thrasher73
adrian
Red Kitty
Alex Dee Rokket
Smindas
spiritoradio
Shawn Of Fire
RiseAndFall
Lurideath
Sutekh
Orion Crystal Ice
Mordor
metallicleora
jstate
Shiney
stormspell
dirtracin1
Ricky
Gilbert
snooloui
Jesusandmetal23
chewie
manny
Zdan
Storm_Rider89
MetalH
sovdat
Doomdance
QuothTheRaven
JBall_Z
krokus
mez
Schbopo
mxgtrst
Addy
Black Coffee
iamrockerfun
Joe
JDC
powermacho
allthingsmetal
Dave the Boss
MetalGuy71
7thSaviour
Glenn Rogers
TheGooch
Hamer12
fingers
bootheskin
Troublezone
Stender
mr.electric39
BillRoxx
A Handful of Wayne
Required Fields
kmorg
scottmitchell74
DeathCult
nevermore
thejokeriv
Fat Freddy
ultmetal
ghost
Wargod
sheets
325ad
Metallic Blaze
144 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:24 pm

LeMorte d'Arthur wrote:
Haunted By Heroes

The tour is sponsored by Schwip Schwap
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:59 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
LeMorte d'Arthur wrote:
Haunted By Heroes

Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:01 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
LeMorte d'Arthur wrote:
Haunted By Heroes

Laughing very hard

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
rawr!
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 372

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:26 pm

seeing sepultura, belphegor, hate, keep of kalessin, neuraxis, bonded by blood tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:42 pm

rawr! wrote:
seeing sepultura, belphegor, hate, keep of kalessin, neuraxis, bonded by blood tonight.

you poor bastard, well you can't win 'em all.

What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 15 2011_mdb
Back to top Go down
rawr!
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:08 am

granted, the only band on the bill that isnt past its time is bonded by blood (which sounds ironic, i know), but everyone still plays well except keep of kalessin (total sh*tfest) and sepultura (naturally). it was a pretty enjoyable event even though ive seen everyone but sepultura at least once in the past 5 or 6 months. and at least sepultura played some old songs while romping about in their nu metal and groove metal bullsheyatt sound. i even got a belphegor (and less importantly sepultura) set list for my troubles.

next show is friday the 13th, provided i have a way to get there: nocturnal (first US appearance ever), witchaven, laceration, cold grave, pillager, black f*cking cancer
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:47 am

Havok tore it up last night! Great show. Small crowd.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:30 am

ultmetal wrote:
Havok tore it up last night! Great show. Small crowd.

Sweet! Can't wait to see them in June with White Wizzard and Forbidden.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:30 pm

Alice Cooper No More Mr Nice Guy Tour Lewisburg, WV Friday, August 19th
Back to top Go down
rawr!
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:44 am

today (tuesday, may 17) - combichrist, (ivardensphere), star killer, blownload
tomorrow - inquisition, necrite, vastum
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 1:28 pm

Tonight:IRON CURTAIN and NADSOKOR:
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 1:29 pm

rawr! wrote:
blownload

I'm almost afraid to ask, but...what do they sound like? Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 7:04 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
rawr! wrote:
blownload

I'm almost afraid to ask, but...what do they sound like? Very Happy

We have a Blownload that plays here in Sacramento(I wonder if it is the same guys?). The only song that I can remember is MILFin USA(or something like that). Raunchy and funny Punk/Thrash is what the BL guys around here play. I have a demo around here somewhere...........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 7:16 pm

KYLESA
ORANGE GOBLIN (!)
GATES OF SLUMBER

June 3rd, Austin TX

Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 7:45 pm

Ween July 2nd in Bend Oregon

TSOL sometime in august..cant remember, at Dantes in Portland Oregon.

and whatever local punk shows happen in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 7:57 pm

Y&T are playing a club venue here in Seattle early July, I believe the 6th.

I will be there with a ten foot boner with a cheeseburger on the end of it. Smile

Shame Phil couldn't make it, but fortunately I had the pleasure of seeing Y&T on the In Rock We Trust and Open Fire tours and I still have my bass pick from the Open Fire show... "Play it Phil!"

Off off topic: Stender your a Pacific NW'er huh? Don't run across too many of us in these forums.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:46 pm

Friday - Loudness!!!
Back to top Go down
holydiver97595
The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

Number of posts : 1348

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:49 pm

Hopefully going to see Children Of Bodom in July. After I was supposed to see Symphony X a few weeks ago, though, Idk how this one is gonna work out... :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demonousmetal
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:21 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Friday - Loudness!!!

aww so luckyyyy.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:22 pm

martinsane wrote:

I will be there with a ten foot boner with a cheeseburger on the end of it. Smile

Shame Phil couldn't make it, but fortunately I had the pleasure of seeing Y&T on the In Rock We Trust and Open Fire tours and I still have my bass pick from the Open Fire show... "Play it Phil!"

Off off topic: Stender your a Pacific NW'er huh? Don't run across too many of us in these forums.

Yep! I know dude, I dont know what the deal with that is..haha. I just looked, your in Auburn?
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:27 pm

Stender wrote:
martinsane wrote:

Yep! I know dude, I dont know what the deal with that is..haha. I just looked, your in Auburn?

I am. Smack dab in the middle of Seattle and Tacoma, bout 3 hours North of Portland...
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:58 pm

martinsane wrote:
Stender wrote:
martinsane wrote:

I am. Smack dab in the middle of Seattle and Tacoma, bout 3 hours North of Portland...

Ah okay, I have friends that live in Tacoma. Were you by chance at the Dianno show last december at the El corazon in seattle?
Back to top Go down
rawr!
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:17 pm

show tonight: a band of orcs, warbringer, hatchet, exmortus, witchaven
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:45 pm

Probably CRB again since they are playing in a couple of days and I'm on vacation.
Back to top Go down
rawr!
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:07 am

saturday night: slaughter by the water 2!

autopsy, nuclear assault, whiplash, skinlab, cattle decapitation, zombie holocaust, warbringer, vindicator, dread, exmortus, hatchet, undivided, witchaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the next concert you are going to?
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: