Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the next concert you are going to?

Go down 
+140
spiderhaven
stevegarveyfan
choosemetal
journeyman
Boris2008
ohwellmonkey
MEGATRON
Wurthless
jettafiend
springozzy
Big Rich
vanillaviking
grizzgreen18
assault_attack
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Pantera
Stormbringer
glassprison
SycoMantis
DallasBlack
Temple of Blood
BearOnUnicycle
Igor
onrypt
Psychotron
Vexer6
Metal Misfit
ShadowAngel
Dellocatus
MetalFRO
stpatrik
Naurbereth
Mglaffas81
Nocturne
CraiggyOats
metalken
Arjun_M
Lee Connors
Sole Survivor
metalhead777
Andy
Lari
CRIMSONMASK
speed101
Morrison
ProgDoom
ernthrasher
mlotek
James B.
Thrasher1972
Wayne
DioRainbowManowar
Spiner202
The_Jayroh
holydiver97595
martinsane
SpectreFate
Waylon
troublemagnet
Jessrox
rawr!
Coram Deo
Nico
Getizzyback
Witchfinder
tohostudios
CountKarnstein
candlemass
Sinistar
FlyingV
ZetaReticuli
EvyMetal
Thrasher73
adrian
Red Kitty
Alex Dee Rokket
Smindas
spiritoradio
Shawn Of Fire
RiseAndFall
Lurideath
Sutekh
Orion Crystal Ice
Mordor
metallicleora
jstate
Shiney
stormspell
dirtracin1
Ricky
Gilbert
snooloui
Jesusandmetal23
chewie
manny
Zdan
Storm_Rider89
MetalH
sovdat
Doomdance
QuothTheRaven
JBall_Z
krokus
mez
Schbopo
mxgtrst
Addy
Black Coffee
iamrockerfun
Joe
JDC
powermacho
allthingsmetal
Dave the Boss
MetalGuy71
7thSaviour
Glenn Rogers
TheGooch
Hamer12
fingers
bootheskin
Troublezone
Stender
mr.electric39
BillRoxx
A Handful of Wayne
Required Fields
kmorg
scottmitchell74
DeathCult
nevermore
thejokeriv
Fat Freddy
ultmetal
ghost
Wargod
sheets
325ad
Metallic Blaze
144 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:52 am

rawr! wrote:
saturday night: slaughter by the water 2!

autopsy, nuclear assault, whiplash, skinlab, cattle decapitation, zombie holocaust, warbringer, vindicator, dread, exmortus, hatchet, undivided, witchaven

Sound like a great festival. WHIPLASH gave a very good concert last week at HELLFEST in France (some friends told me), and i would love to see them together with NUCLEAR ASSAULT, WARBRINGER, VINDICATOR and WITCHAVEN. You are a lucky guy headbanger .
Anyway, i am going to see LA GUNS on Sunday with two local sleazy metal bands.
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:52 pm

Judas Priest + Whitesnake 28+29.6.
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:16 pm

Going to see Cinderella tonight. A friend hooked me up with a free ticket. headbanger

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:47 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Going to see Cinderella tonight. A friend hooked me up with a free ticket. headbanger

Tell Tom to hurry up and make a new record. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:36 pm

Won tickets to see Flogging Molly tonight. Should be rather good fun, really.

Metal master
Metal master
325ad

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 6:43 pm

Hot as Hell with Rob Zombie, Five Finger Death Punch, Times of Grace, Underoath, and Maylene and the Sons of Disaster and others.
Back to top Go down
The_Jayroh
Metal master
Metal master
The_Jayroh

Number of posts : 823

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:31 am

Summer Slaughter Tour!

Black Dahlia Murder, Whitechapel, Darkest Hour, Six Feet Under, Dying Fetus, As Blood Runs Black, Oceano, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Within the Ruins, and a half time show played by Powerglove

I'm not a big fan of most of these bands, but Six Feet Under, Powerglove, and BDH are exceptions. Should be a crazily awesome show. Will be seeing this at The Masquerade in Atlanta.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1009170115&sk=info
Spiner202
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:10 am

^^ I wish I could go to that just for Fleshgod Apocalypse, but it's probably not worth it for one band.

The next show I'm going to is Heavy TO on July 23/24. The bands I'm looking forward to seeing for the first time: Megadeth, Slayer, Anthrax, Motorhead, Children of Bodom, Death Angel, Testament, Diamond Head
for the second time: Anvil, Exodus

Also playing are Mastodon and Opeth (among tons of other bands who I don't particularly like).
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:27 am

Troublezone wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

Tell Tom to hurry up and make a new record. Laughing

That place was packed. I was surprised quite frankly. I know that Cinderella are somewhat popular but didn't think they had such a large following for a band that hasn't put out an album in nearly 20 years.

John Corabi opened up the show with an hour long acoustic set. Frankly, I thought it kind of boring.

Cinderella were as good as always. Tom Keiffer's shrill, falsetto voice still sounded like it always has.

Here's some bootleg video footage from the show:

Can't remember the entire set-list but I think this was most of it...
Once Around the Ride
Shake Me
Heartbreak Station
Somebody Save Me
Night Songs
The More Things Change
Coming Home
Second Wind / Love Gone Bad
Don't Know What You Got (Till It's Gone)
Nobody's Fool
Gypsy Road
Long Cold Winter
Shelter Me

Last edited by ultmetal on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:29 am

My son and I have tickets to the Rockstar Mayhem fest...Megadeth, Testament, In Flames, Godsmack & others...

Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:17 am

COuple of GREAT shows in August that I'll be attending:

Lizzy Borden

&

Y & T

Then in October Michael Monroe!!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:26 am

martinsane wrote:

Lizzy Borden
&
Y & T

Nice! headbanger

Metal master
Metal master
The_Jayroh

Number of posts : 823

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:53 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
My son and I have tickets to the Rockstar Mayhem fest...Megadeth, Testament, In Flames, Godsmack & others...

I wanted to go to this year also since I've been the past three years, but my sister is getting married on the day it comes to Atlanta Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1009170115&sk=info
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:24 pm

The_Jayroh wrote:

I wanted to go to this year also since I've been the past three years, but my sister is getting married on the day it comes to Atlanta Sad

That bites. I had to miss Savatage's last tour w/Zak Stevens (Wake of Magellan) cuz I was the best man in my friend's wedding that day. Imagine how pissed I was, especially when Zak left the band @ the end of that tour. What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 16 69126

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
DioRainbowManowar
Metal novice
Metal novice
DioRainbowManowar

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:05 pm

Hoping to go see Megadeth and Godsmack in Atlanta this August.
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:06 am

Going to Sonisphere next week. The important bands playing for me are Diamond Head, the Big 4, Weezer, Sisters of Mercy and Ginger Wildheart. Phenomenal!

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 10:11 am

Forbidden & Havok played here last night. I had to work late and I was beat, so I didn't go. BOOO! Getting old sucks!

Telsa plays tomorrow night. Doubt I'll go to that either.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:25 am

Bon Jovi - 22.7.
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
Wayne
Metal student
Metal student
Wayne

Number of posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 9:24 am

Saw Ozzy last week.

Next up is sonisphere next week on the 8th. Lucky enough to get day tickets only as the festival looks rubbish apart from the Friday when I get to see the big four, Metallica, megadeth, slayer and anthrax. As a little side bonus that day their is no second stage but their is a small stage with a few bands on one of which is firewind who play before anthrax.

After that I'm seeing Anvil on the Monday after sonisphere then it's the high voltage festival at the end of July. Going to both days of that with judas priest headlining the Saturday and dream theater headlining the Sunday with a whole host of other cool bands (looking forward to seeing black country communion).

Next up after that is iron maiden at the O2.

After that I'm seeing Alice coopers Halloween night of fear in October.

Then finally I just got my tickets through to see Amorphis in November.

That's it for now unless anything else exciting pops up Smile
Back to top Go down
Thrasher1972
Metal novice
Metal novice
Thrasher1972

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:56 am

Toxic Holocaust, Holy Grail and the Krum Bums on August 18th. \'arry \'eadbanger
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000464990212
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:24 pm

Def Leppard next week!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:13 am

Scorpions tonight, on their final world tour
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 8:02 am

The_Jayroh wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:

I just realized that Testament isn't on my date in NC...bummer. But seeing Megadeth for the first time will be cool...

We went to this tour last year and saw Halestorm, Stonesour, Avenged Sevenfold & Disturbed. It was cool seeing Portnoy w/ A7X...Disturbed was boring (to me, my son loved it), Stonesour was "meh" and Halestorm was actually very good (that girl can SING).

This year, Megadeth, In Flames & Kingdom Of Sorrow (for me) will be cool to see...son is looking forward to Megadeth, Godsmack & Disturbed...
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:24 pm

I may be going to the Cinderella and John Corabi show on the 26th.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:06 pm

nevermore wrote:
I may be going to the Cinderella and John Corabi show on the 26th.

Cool. Cinderella were great when I saw them last week. Corabi was ok, but a bit boring IMO–an hour long acoustic set.

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the next concert you are going to?
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: