Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the next concert you are going to?

Go down 
+140
spiderhaven
stevegarveyfan
choosemetal
journeyman
Boris2008
ohwellmonkey
MEGATRON
Wurthless
jettafiend
springozzy
Big Rich
vanillaviking
grizzgreen18
assault_attack
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Pantera
Stormbringer
glassprison
SycoMantis
DallasBlack
Temple of Blood
BearOnUnicycle
Igor
onrypt
Psychotron
Vexer6
Metal Misfit
ShadowAngel
Dellocatus
MetalFRO
stpatrik
Naurbereth
Mglaffas81
Nocturne
CraiggyOats
metalken
Arjun_M
Lee Connors
Sole Survivor
metalhead777
Andy
Lari
CRIMSONMASK
speed101
Morrison
ProgDoom
ernthrasher
mlotek
James B.
Thrasher1972
Wayne
DioRainbowManowar
Spiner202
The_Jayroh
holydiver97595
martinsane
SpectreFate
Waylon
troublemagnet
Jessrox
rawr!
Coram Deo
Nico
Getizzyback
Witchfinder
tohostudios
CountKarnstein
candlemass
Sinistar
FlyingV
ZetaReticuli
EvyMetal
Thrasher73
adrian
Red Kitty
Alex Dee Rokket
Smindas
spiritoradio
Shawn Of Fire
RiseAndFall
Lurideath
Sutekh
Orion Crystal Ice
Mordor
metallicleora
jstate
Shiney
stormspell
dirtracin1
Ricky
Gilbert
snooloui
Jesusandmetal23
chewie
manny
Zdan
Storm_Rider89
MetalH
sovdat
Doomdance
QuothTheRaven
JBall_Z
krokus
mez
Schbopo
mxgtrst
Addy
Black Coffee
iamrockerfun
Joe
JDC
powermacho
allthingsmetal
Dave the Boss
MetalGuy71
7thSaviour
Glenn Rogers
TheGooch
Hamer12
fingers
bootheskin
Troublezone
Stender
mr.electric39
BillRoxx
A Handful of Wayne
Required Fields
kmorg
scottmitchell74
DeathCult
nevermore
thejokeriv
Fat Freddy
ultmetal
ghost
Wargod
sheets
325ad
Metallic Blaze
144 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:15 pm

krokus wrote:
powermacho wrote:
That event in Spain looks Amazing

Yes, and only for 25 euros (30 dollars +/-), for two days festival.
you are very lucky What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 8 11840
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:15 pm

mr.electric39 wrote:
chewie wrote:
Hopefully Scorpions/Ratt at Raley Field 08/04, if not taking the family to the Rush show at The Shoreline in Mountain View. It will be my sons(13 & 15) first time seeing them. They are bigtime fans!!!!!!

Dude where in the Bay Area do you live..?? I grew up there... Not looking good for me to see Rush this time either..... $$$ cash in short supply...

What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 8 308838 What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 8 308838 What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 8 308838 What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 8 308838

I don't anymore(I'm originally from East San Jose), I live in Sacramento. We're making the drive because that is as close as their gettin' and the boys wanna see 'em before school starts.
Back to top Go down
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:28 pm

RUSH tomorrow! What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 8 11840
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:16 am

Just booked plane tickets and a hostel for the Dublin Doom Day on September 18th! Very Happy Pagan Altar is playing, so I couldn't resist, haha.
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:05 pm

Kix at the House Of Blues Sunset Strip on 8/27. It lines up with a planned trip to L.A. I just hope it doesn't get canceled.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:57 pm

powermacho wrote:
krokus wrote:
powermacho wrote:
That event in Spain looks Amazing

Yes, and only for 25 euros (30 dollars +/-), for two days festival.
you are very lucky What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 8 11840

Yeah, the price is totaly killer. Normaly a festival is double or more. Already for 2 or 3 bands you pay that price.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:03 am

I finally see Megadeth, Slayer, and Testament tomorrow night! I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:15 pm

Required Fields wrote:

Have fun dude What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 8 11840 What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 8 11840
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:58 pm

Jesusandmetal23 wrote:
Required Fields wrote:

Have fun dude What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 8 11840 What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 8 11840

Ditto! And give us a good review, I'm going next month!! What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 8 Icon_horns
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:58 pm

Have fun at the show next month, Joe!

I should have a review of tomorrow's show up later this week!
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:13 am

Here is the next show I'm attending:
What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 8 37738_10150221388560790_617885789_13793204_820104_n
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:46 pm

Unbidden played earlier than scheduled to, and I missed their set.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:43 pm

Well it was not a metal show but a Bluesfest in Fargo this fri/sat. The 4 I wanted to see were Walter Trout, Corey Stevens, Tommy Castro, Debbie Davies.

Walter Trout was fantastic, this is my 5th time seeing him and was monster tonight. To me it was his best show I saw from him. To me he is best blues guitarist in blues right now. He was insane how he made his guitar talk tonight. He uses no gimmicks when he plays just his guitar that is it.

Corey Stevens my 2nd time seeing him if not for guitar and cord issues it would have been just as good but still he is another great guitar player. His style is more different than Walters is he plays with a wammy bar, wah wah pedal and others guitar gadgets. None the less he put on a great show as well.

Tommy Castro, highly recognized in the blues world and recieving all accolades when the awards come out end of the year. Tommy Castro is more of a rhythm/blues guitarist and his guitar skills are good but nothing like Trout/Stevens but still good. He was the closing act last night and was rocking.

Debbie Davies, female yes and I love her work on guitar she is more traditional blues and wow I never knew great a guitar player she is. She has garnered awards as well. She was very impressive. She learned from Albert Collins early when started out.

One other band that blew me away was, Reverend Raven & The Chain Smoking Alter Boys. He plays in the style of Chicago electric blues with saxophone and his guitar being the focal point.

I love metal as it is my first love, but I do love the blues as much. Great crowds each I'd guess 10,000 each day, Today was murder though sunny all day and hot.

In all a fantastic festival. The lesser known acts were also good especially Deb Callahan from Philly.

Oh those who have or did follow American Idol last year there was one contestant that appeared her name was Jessie Langseth her brother is Jonny Lang. Anyway she was ok and she guests vocaled 1 song for The Big Bang.

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
metallicleora
Metal student
Metal student
metallicleora

Number of posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:44 pm

I want to see Black Label Society but not sure if it will happen..will I kick myself if I don't go?
Back to top Go down
Mordor
Metal student
Metal student
Mordor

Number of posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:20 am

Off to see Testament in 7 days in Sydney What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 8 11840 What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 8 11840 Can't wait
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofmetal.dk
metallicleora
Metal student
Metal student
metallicleora

Number of posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:35 pm

Oohh Testament! That sounds like fun!
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:41 pm

Wanted to see Boris last night really bad, but alas, no bread, you know?
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:29 pm

I'm seeing Unbidden on Saturday afternoon! I can't wait!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:10 pm

Dave the Boss wrote:
Just booked plane tickets and a hostel for the Dublin Doom Day on September 18th! Very Happy Pagan Altar is playing, so I couldn't resist, haha.

Shall see you there young man, how long are you staying over here ?

What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 8 Dublin10

Last edited by Locky on Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:12 pm

I will be seeing KIX and SHOOTER JENNINGS/HIEROPHANT in Sept.

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:14 pm

Shiney wrote:
I will be seeing KIX.

A great blast from the past there, wow. You bringing Shiney Jr. ?
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:17 pm

I always do. What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 8 Icon_biggrin

we saw FUNNY MONEY last night...which was great!!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:25 pm

Hopefully seeing Witchhammer on August 19th.

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:55 pm

Concerts are like piles over here, none for awhile then they all come at once, over the next 2 month I have

What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 8 2010_c10 What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 8 2010_s10

What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 8 2010_w10 What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 8 2010_r10

I know there's a big difference between Cannibal Corpse & Reckless Love, but you have to show support, I'd be the first one to give out if bands bypassed Ireland.
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:01 pm

Locky, are you going to the Dublin Doom Day in September?

I also ordered tickets for what might just be the best line-up I've ever seen for a festival:

What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 8 20100608kit14v7preview

This will, without a doubt, kick ass! headbanger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the next concert you are going to?
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: