Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the next concert you are going to?

Go down 
+140
spiderhaven
stevegarveyfan
choosemetal
journeyman
Boris2008
ohwellmonkey
MEGATRON
Wurthless
jettafiend
springozzy
Big Rich
vanillaviking
grizzgreen18
assault_attack
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Pantera
Stormbringer
glassprison
SycoMantis
DallasBlack
Temple of Blood
BearOnUnicycle
Igor
onrypt
Psychotron
Vexer6
Metal Misfit
ShadowAngel
Dellocatus
MetalFRO
stpatrik
Naurbereth
Mglaffas81
Nocturne
CraiggyOats
metalken
Arjun_M
Lee Connors
Sole Survivor
metalhead777
Andy
Lari
CRIMSONMASK
speed101
Morrison
ProgDoom
ernthrasher
mlotek
James B.
Thrasher1972
Wayne
DioRainbowManowar
Spiner202
The_Jayroh
holydiver97595
martinsane
SpectreFate
Waylon
troublemagnet
Jessrox
rawr!
Coram Deo
Nico
Getizzyback
Witchfinder
tohostudios
CountKarnstein
candlemass
Sinistar
FlyingV
ZetaReticuli
EvyMetal
Thrasher73
adrian
Red Kitty
Alex Dee Rokket
Smindas
spiritoradio
Shawn Of Fire
RiseAndFall
Lurideath
Sutekh
Orion Crystal Ice
Mordor
metallicleora
jstate
Shiney
stormspell
dirtracin1
Ricky
Gilbert
snooloui
Jesusandmetal23
chewie
manny
Zdan
Storm_Rider89
MetalH
sovdat
Doomdance
QuothTheRaven
JBall_Z
krokus
mez
Schbopo
mxgtrst
Addy
Black Coffee
iamrockerfun
Joe
JDC
powermacho
allthingsmetal
Dave the Boss
MetalGuy71
7thSaviour
Glenn Rogers
TheGooch
Hamer12
fingers
bootheskin
Troublezone
Stender
mr.electric39
BillRoxx
A Handful of Wayne
Required Fields
kmorg
scottmitchell74
DeathCult
nevermore
thejokeriv
Fat Freddy
ultmetal
ghost
Wargod
sheets
325ad
Metallic Blaze
144 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:23 pm

Maiden on Saturday in Toronto!!!!
Back to top Go down
dirtracin1
Metal student
Metal student
dirtracin1

Number of posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:02 pm

Heart in August, and the Black Label Society Berzerkus in October.
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:38 am

Violator, Fueled by Fire, Witchtower and Nail King next Saturday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:11 am

Generalhybrid wrote:
next thing im going to is a festival
BLOODSTOCK 15th, 16th 17th of august lol

Actually it's the 13th,14th&15th Wink I'm going!!
After that it's Tristania on October 8th, Pythia October 10th and hopefully Tarja on October 23rd Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mez
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
mez

Number of posts : 375

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:13 pm

Just seen Scorpions farewell tour last night in Pittsburgh, and they were awesome. They sound so good live, and the whole band just smiled the whole time. They clearly were very happy and love their job. Sad they will be retiring, but what a legacy they left behind.

Cinderella opened for them and with the singers voice dying years back and only recently being able to sing again I was surprised how good they sound. Plus they played a ton of hits. I enjoyed them, but left feeling a new appreciation because I didnt know the singer knew how to play guitar (various sorts) and the sax and the piano. Made me realized he had more to offer than just the scene at that time!

Next week, Dream Theater and Iron Maiden
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:15 pm

mez wrote:
Just seen Scorpions farewell tour last night in Pittsburgh, and they were awesome. They sound so good live, and the whole band just smiled the whole time. They clearly were very happy and love their job. Sad they will be retiring, but what a legacy they left behind.

Cinderella opened for them and with the singers voice dying years back and only recently being able to sing again I was surprised how good they sound. Plus they played a ton of hits. I enjoyed them, but left feeling a new appreciation because I didnt know the singer knew how to play guitar (various sorts) and the sax and the piano. Made me realized he had more to offer than just the scene at that time!

Next week, Dream Theater and Iron Maiden

AWESOME!!!! I wish I could see the Scorps on this tour, but I was out of town when they played here.

Next up for me - Maiden at PNC and MSG
Back to top Go down
mez
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
mez

Number of posts : 375

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:34 pm

Sorry you missed it man, I wont lie to you it was great, but hopefully a live cd dvd will come out and you will at least get that last gig in a format you will always be able to enjoy.

One part I felt bad about was when Matthias did a solo, the he would pause and lights would lite up the crowd and no one fist pumped or cheered. We were clearly dumb and didnt get it, and you could see his confusion over it, and he even said "come on Pittsburgh!!" lifting his arms up, but then the solo ended and we cheered extremely loud, hopefully making up for our mistake. Otherwise he smiled the whole time, and he did thank us for the big cheer afterwards. Only crowd mess up we had. Otherwise we hit our queues when Klaus put the mic out to us Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:34 am

ChaliceOfFemmeMetal wrote:
Generalhybrid wrote:
next thing im going to is a festival
BLOODSTOCK 15th, 16th 17th of august lol

Actually it's the 13th,14th&15th Wink I'm going!!
After that it's Tristania on October 8th, Pythia October 10th and hopefully Tarja on October 23rd Very Happy

+ Lacuna Coil in September or October Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:05 pm

THRASH BASH 2, with CONSPIRACY, CROSSWIND, SPACEEATER.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:38 pm

american carnage sometime october
Back to top Go down
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:39 pm

TheFig wrote:
american carnage sometime october

What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 7 778825
Back to top Go down
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:32 am

Dream Theater and Iron Maiden in Cleveland tomorrow night! I'm taking my two sons (and the 17 yo's girl friend). Almost a boy's night out! Cannot wait!
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:26 pm

Halford in San Francisco Saturday Night.... One off gig...
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:07 am

I'm hoping to go see Nevermore in October but once again, none of my deadbeat friends want to go. Might be flying solo again.

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:14 am

Boris and Russian Circles in Austin, July 28th.

Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:50 pm

Raven and Anvil Chorus this Saturday in San Francisco
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:46 pm

Porcupine Tree in September at radio city music hall

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:20 pm

hey wayne we should go to OZZFEST. dammed I just found out about it. Dammed Ozzy,motley crue, halford, BLS, EXODUS, DOWNING POOL, and other bands
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:34 am

Hopefully Scorpions/Ratt at Raley Field 08/04, if not taking the family to the Rush show at The Shoreline in Mountain View. It will be my sons(13 & 15) first time seeing them. They are bigtime fans!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:55 pm

king's x and accept are coming to NY. What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 7 11840 I'll be there
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:48 pm

Next weekend i will see in the south of Spain: DESTRUCTION, GRAVE DIGGER, VISION DIVINE, AT VANCE, AGGRESSION (great spanish thrash metal), NAPALM DEATH, ALAJA (an other great spanish thrash metal band), AVULSED (legends of spanish death metal) etc...
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:57 pm

That event in Spain looks Amazing
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:59 pm

chewie wrote:
Hopefully Scorpions/Ratt at Raley Field 08/04, if not taking the family to the Rush show at The Shoreline in Mountain View. It will be my sons(13 & 15) first time seeing them. They are bigtime fans!!!!!!

Dude where in the Bay Area do you live..?? I grew up there... Not looking good for me to see Rush this time either..... $$$ cash in short supply...

What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 7 308838 What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 7 308838 What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 7 308838 What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 7 308838
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:00 pm

Going to see FUNNY MONEY next Saturday.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:00 pm

powermacho wrote:
That event in Spain looks Amazing

Yes, and only for 25 euros (30 dollars +/-), for two days festival.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the next concert you are going to?
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: