Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the next concert you are going to?

Go down 
+140
spiderhaven
stevegarveyfan
choosemetal
journeyman
Boris2008
ohwellmonkey
MEGATRON
Wurthless
jettafiend
springozzy
Big Rich
vanillaviking
grizzgreen18
assault_attack
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Pantera
Stormbringer
glassprison
SycoMantis
DallasBlack
Temple of Blood
BearOnUnicycle
Igor
onrypt
Psychotron
Vexer6
Metal Misfit
ShadowAngel
Dellocatus
MetalFRO
stpatrik
Naurbereth
Mglaffas81
Nocturne
CraiggyOats
metalken
Arjun_M
Lee Connors
Sole Survivor
metalhead777
Andy
Lari
CRIMSONMASK
speed101
Morrison
ProgDoom
ernthrasher
mlotek
James B.
Thrasher1972
Wayne
DioRainbowManowar
Spiner202
The_Jayroh
holydiver97595
martinsane
SpectreFate
Waylon
troublemagnet
Jessrox
rawr!
Coram Deo
Nico
Getizzyback
Witchfinder
tohostudios
CountKarnstein
candlemass
Sinistar
FlyingV
ZetaReticuli
EvyMetal
Thrasher73
adrian
Red Kitty
Alex Dee Rokket
Smindas
spiritoradio
Shawn Of Fire
RiseAndFall
Lurideath
Sutekh
Orion Crystal Ice
Mordor
metallicleora
jstate
Shiney
stormspell
dirtracin1
Ricky
Gilbert
snooloui
Jesusandmetal23
chewie
manny
Zdan
Storm_Rider89
MetalH
sovdat
Doomdance
QuothTheRaven
JBall_Z
krokus
mez
Schbopo
mxgtrst
Addy
Black Coffee
iamrockerfun
Joe
JDC
powermacho
allthingsmetal
Dave the Boss
MetalGuy71
7thSaviour
Glenn Rogers
TheGooch
Hamer12
fingers
bootheskin
Troublezone
Stender
mr.electric39
BillRoxx
A Handful of Wayne
Required Fields
kmorg
scottmitchell74
DeathCult
nevermore
thejokeriv
Fat Freddy
ultmetal
ghost
Wargod
sheets
325ad
Metallic Blaze
144 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:08 pm

CRIMSONMASK wrote:
I'll miss Priest on the 27th angry but I plan on seeing Machine Head in February & Iced Earth/Symphony X/Warbringer in March

Not sure if I'll make Machine Head but I'm going to try to make the Iced Earth show.

I caught Mastodon in Asheville last night. And I'm going to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra Saturday.
Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:22 pm

2012 is looking promising so far:

February - Children of Bodom, Symphony X/Iced Earth/Warbringer
April - Overkill
Back to top Go down
CRIMSONMASK
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
CRIMSONMASK

Number of posts : 349

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 1:17 pm

nevermore wrote:
CRIMSONMASK wrote:
I'll miss Priest on the 27th angry but I plan on seeing Machine Head in February & Iced Earth/Symphony X/Warbringer in March

Not sure if I'll make Machine Head but I'm going to try to make the Iced Earth show.

I caught Mastodon in Asheville last night. And I'm going to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra Saturday.

How was Priest? I've seen TSO a couple of times. Nice change of pace from the usual slew of Christmas shows. At the last show I saw they played Savatage's "Prelude to Madness" as a tribute to Oliva.
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 2:30 pm

Iced Earth on Saturday in Copenhagen! headbanger
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:03 pm

CRIMSONMASK wrote:
nevermore wrote:
CRIMSONMASK wrote:
I'll miss Priest on the 27th What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 24 447763 but I plan on seeing Machine Head in February & Iced Earth/Symphony X/Warbringer in March

How was Priest? I've seen TSO a couple of times. Nice change of pace from the usual slew of Christmas shows. At the last show I saw they played Savatage's "Prelude to Madness" as a tribute to Oliva.

Priest were great!! They played an awesome set that included at least 1 song from almost every album.

Are you going to the Children Of Bodom show in Charlotte in Jan.?
Back to top Go down
CRIMSONMASK
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
CRIMSONMASK

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 5:20 pm

nevermore wrote:

Where they playing & who's with them?
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:04 am

CRIMSONMASK wrote:
nevermore wrote:

Where they playing & who's with them?

They are playing at the Tremont Music Hall on Jan. 28th with Eluveitie, Revocation and Threat Signal.
Back to top Go down
Naurbereth
Metal novice
Metal novice
Naurbereth

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:38 pm

Hopefully the Sweden Rocks cruise with my favourite band Blind Guardian Smile
Back to top Go down
stpatrik
Metal student
Metal student
stpatrik

Number of posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:49 am

When it comes to most bands, Ive come to the conclusion that I dont need to see them more than a few times, because most Metal bands are very routine and traditional regarding set lists and presentation. Many people seem content to hear a few new album songs + the same old standards every tour, but for these past few years, Ive been more and more fed up with it. It just feels safe and boring. There are some exceptions to the rule, but this seems to be the general idea. Its hardly worth the price of tickets and travel anymore. Of course, touring being the way of income for artists now, tickets are being too expensive anyway. In a day and age when more people are interested in shows rather than buying physically printed music, Im actually the opposite. Its probably the downside of having seen thousand and thousand of shows for 25 years.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:52 am

Saxon and Anvil tomorrow! In anticipation, I finally rented that Anvil documentary everyone's been talking about.

Thursday I saw Iced Earth - got myself one of those "STOP BEING A kitten" Jon posters. The show was kick-ass. I was surprised to hear them play Angel's Holocaust, but not Stormrider.

I also saw Stratovarius last Saturday, but it was just "OK". I've maybe seen them a few too many times to get overly excited, plus I haven't bought a Strato CD since Infinite, 11 years ago. The band was rocking and the setlist included 6 (!) songs off of Visions, which is my favourite, so no complaints there. Maybe it was Kotipelto that sounded a bit off.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:33 am

stpatrik wrote:
When it comes to most bands, Ive come to the conclusion that I dont need to see them more than a few times, because most Metal bands are very routine and traditional regarding set lists and presentation. Many people seem content to hear a few new album songs + the same old standards every tour, but for these past few years, Ive been more and more fed up with it. It just feels safe and boring. There are some exceptions to the rule, but this seems to be the general idea. Its hardly worth the price of tickets and travel anymore. Of course, touring being the way of income for artists now, tickets are being too expensive anyway. In a day and age when more people are interested in shows rather than buying physically printed music, Im actually the opposite. Its probably the downside of having seen thousand and thousand of shows for 25 years.

Interesting......... Give some cred to what Maiden is doing - the set lists are never the same except for Hallowed, Fear Of The Dark and Iron Maiden.
Back to top Go down
stpatrik
Metal student
Metal student
stpatrik

Number of posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:29 am

thejokeriv wrote:
stpatrik wrote:

Interesting......... Give some cred to what Maiden is doing - the set lists are never the same except for Hallowed, Fear Of The Dark and Iron Maiden.

...And Number of the Beast. But yeah, as I said, there are exceptions to the rule - and Maiden is certainly among them! Ive seen Maiden at least once every tour since Somewhere On Tour, I think some 22 times by now. Maiden always performs a healthy dose of current album plus some more recent stuff as well when touring for a new album - of course every second tour for the last decade has been for a compilation or history DVD release, that way we also get more seldom played tracks among the standards, plus theres always a new stage show. This way, every Maiden tour stands on its own. Even today, Im still stunned just how great Maiden are. That, in itself, is amazing. Phenomenal band!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:03 pm

stpatrik wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
stpatrik wrote:

...And Number of the Beast. But yeah, as I said, there are exceptions to the rule - and Maiden is certainly among them! Ive seen Maiden at least once every tour since Somewhere On Tour, I think some 22 times by now. Maiden always performs a healthy dose of current album plus some more recent stuff as well when touring for a new album - of course every second tour for the last decade has been for a compilation or history DVD release, that way we also get more seldom played tracks among the standards, plus theres always a new stage show. This way, every Maiden tour stands on its own. Even today, Im still stunned just how great Maiden are. That, in itself, is amazing. Phenomenal band!

Agree! They don;t always do TNOTB, they didn't play it on A Matter Of Life And Death. I wish more bands would do this. KISS is a personal favorite, but their set lists are always the same, plus or minus a few songs!
Back to top Go down
MetalFRO
Metal master
Metal master
MetalFRO

Number of posts : 551

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:50 pm

I'm hoping to see Iced Earth and Symphony X in Kansas City in February - anyone else planning to go that show?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metalfro
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:37 pm

I see Unbidden, This Day of Reckoning, and Ear to Ear on December 9th. I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:39 am

I see my friend's death metal band, Mortality Work, after work tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:40 am

Iced Earth/Symphony X/Warbringer in Charlotte...

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:03 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Iced Earth/Symphony X/Warbringer in Charlotte...

I hope to make that show.
Back to top Go down
CRIMSONMASK
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
CRIMSONMASK

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:08 am

Machine Head-Feb 7
Iced Earth/Symphony X/Warbringer-March 6
Sabaton-April 25

headbanger
Back to top Go down
ghost
Metal master
Metal master
ghost

Number of posts : 814

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:20 am

Grand Magus with Bullet, Steelwing, Skull Fist and Vanderbuyst on 13 Jan.

Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:38 am

CRIMSONMASK wrote:
Machine Head-Feb 7
Iced Earth/Symphony X/Warbringer-March 6
Sabaton-April 25

headbanger

Hopefully, I'll make at least one of those.
Back to top Go down
Andy
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:22 pm

Bodom is next up for me in March.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Andy618
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:02 pm

Dick Dale
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:41 pm

Ozzy Osbourne Revival, next week.
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:45 pm

A friend of mine called and invited me to go see Jason & The Scorchers with him Friday night. I'm debating on going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the next concert you are going to?
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: