Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attn' Elderly Packer Fans [and Bronto]

Go down 
+2
SAHB Healer
spiritoradio
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Attn' Elderly Packer Fans [and Bronto] Empty
PostSubject: Attn' Elderly Packer Fans [and Bronto]   Attn' Elderly Packer Fans [and Bronto] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:43 am

Your team sucks. You can go back to Cheeseland with your tail between your legs. But look at the bright side - You are still one game better than Detroit!!
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Attn' Elderly Packer Fans [and Bronto]   Attn' Elderly Packer Fans [and Bronto] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:33 pm

UNCLE SAXON wrote:
Your team sucks. You can go back to Cheeseland with your tail between your legs. But look at the bright side - You are still one game better than Detroit!!

Oh Snap!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Attn' Elderly Packer Fans [and Bronto]   Attn' Elderly Packer Fans [and Bronto] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:37 am

Ha! I wore purple to work by mistake on monday night, (I wasn't thinking) and I had to sneak home by the back roads to survive all the drunken and disillusioned Packer fan mobs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attn' Elderly Packer Fans [and Bronto]   Attn' Elderly Packer Fans [and Bronto] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:40 am

by mistake".......yeeeeeaaaahhhh......
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Attn' Elderly Packer Fans [and Bronto]   Attn' Elderly Packer Fans [and Bronto] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:49 am

Hey! I like Detroit. The hell with the Packers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
bgast1
Metal master
Metal master
bgast1

Number of posts : 710

PostSubject: Re: Attn' Elderly Packer Fans [and Bronto]   Attn' Elderly Packer Fans [and Bronto] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:43 pm

Attn' Elderly Packer Fans [and Bronto] 32797 Just saw this. I believe Uncle Saxon was referring to me as the elderly gentleman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attn' Elderly Packer Fans [and Bronto]   Attn' Elderly Packer Fans [and Bronto] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:17 pm

I'd mock but i'm a Dallas fan and they suck too.
Back to top Go down
bgast1
Metal master
Metal master
bgast1

Number of posts : 710

PostSubject: Re: Attn' Elderly Packer Fans [and Bronto]   Attn' Elderly Packer Fans [and Bronto] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:31 am

Well we'll see what happens today. I think revenge will be sweet and served cold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attn' Elderly Packer Fans [and Bronto]   Attn' Elderly Packer Fans [and Bronto] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:16 pm

bgast1 wrote:
Well we'll see what happens today. I think revenge will be sweet and served cold.

The only thing better than a Packer ass-whoopin' today would be a Superbowl win. Ah hell, who am I kidding. A win today would be EVEN BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, I hope I get to watch everyone behind the Cheddar Curtain just go on a major drinking binge tonight [more than a normal one, I mean].
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Attn' Elderly Packer Fans [and Bronto]   Attn' Elderly Packer Fans [and Bronto] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:50 pm

It has been different seeing Farve in purple. Ill be watching to see how this one turns out!

thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Attn' Elderly Packer Fans [and Bronto]   Attn' Elderly Packer Fans [and Bronto] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:14 pm

Far - ver - a is beating up on his old team!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Attn' Elderly Packer Fans [and Bronto]   Attn' Elderly Packer Fans [and Bronto] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:49 pm

Looks like the pack is making a comeback
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Attn' Elderly Packer Fans [and Bronto]   Attn' Elderly Packer Fans [and Bronto] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:04 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Looks like the pack is making a comeback

they sure are! its getting close now..

Alex

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attn' Elderly Packer Fans [and Bronto]   Attn' Elderly Packer Fans [and Bronto] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attn' Elderly Packer Fans [and Bronto]
Page 1 of 1