Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coloursound - ATTN Fans of The Cult

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Coloursound - ATTN Fans of The Cult Empty
PostSubject: Coloursound - ATTN Fans of The Cult   Coloursound - ATTN Fans of The Cult Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:45 pm

So has anyone else heard this band?

I heard a track while jogging today and I wondered how many other people here have heard or heard of this band.

Coloursound features Mike Peters, the singer from The Alarm and guitars by Billy Duffy from The Cult and the result is about what you'd expect, a hybridization of those two bands' sounds.

Peters still sounds like a cross between Bono and Joe Strummer and the guitar tones of Billy Duffy are unmistakable. This one-off collaboration sounds like you'd think it would; the Alarm crossed with The Cult. The CD was hard to acquire when I was looking for it years ago. I have no idea if it's more readily attainable now but it's well worth picking up if you are a fan of either The Alarm or The Cult.

Coloursound - ATTN Fans of The Cult
Page 1 of 1