Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bronto's Lex Metalis Contest

Go down 
+5
powermacho
thejokeriv
ultmetal
kmorg
brontotex
9 posters
AuthorMessage
brontotex
brontotex

Number of posts : 446

Bronto's Lex Metalis Contest Empty
PostSubject: Bronto's Lex Metalis Contest   Bronto's Lex Metalis Contest Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:06 am

OK, here it is.

Somewhere on one of the songs on Lex Metalis, I made my vocal debut. You'll have to listen closely to find it.

The first one to post on this thread which part of what song it is, wins.

Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Bronto's Lex Metalis Contest   Bronto's Lex Metalis Contest Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:18 am

My guess is the middle part in Metal Health, before the solo, sort of a bridge part where ult is singing, and you are doing a sort of a high pitched duet with Scott.

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Bronto's Lex Metalis Contest   Bronto's Lex Metalis Contest Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:46 am

24 hours up and only one guess?

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Bronto's Lex Metalis Contest   Bronto's Lex Metalis Contest Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:01 pm

Hmmm, this was hard. Now I'm thinking of second guessing on the "Locked In Chains" chorus. Sometimes it sounds like there are 2 different singers there, but I'm not sure.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Bronto's Lex Metalis Contest   Bronto's Lex Metalis Contest Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:41 pm

Man, this is impossible. 3rd guess: "Iron Fist"..... the "You know me"-parts.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Bronto's Lex Metalis Contest   Bronto's Lex Metalis Contest Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:41 pm

I am going to guess and say Creeping Death
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: Bronto's Lex Metalis Contest   Bronto's Lex Metalis Contest Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:08 pm

very hard to guess, I was trying to find anything on the book from the cd but I found nothing that states special guests.

In the beginning of Creeping death there is someone else shouting than Scott, and shares some of the shouting with Scott.

My other guess is on metal health too, but kmorg already pick it up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bronto's Lex Metalis Contest   Bronto's Lex Metalis Contest Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:12 pm

That's easy.

DENIM AND LEATHER.

Go ahead and send me the stuff. Smile
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Bronto's Lex Metalis Contest   Bronto's Lex Metalis Contest Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:01 am

powermacho wrote:
very hard to guess, I was trying to find anything on the book from the cd but I found nothing that states special guests.

Rob's vocals were recorded after all the artwork for the booklet were done, so it's not listed anywhere on the book. Keep the guesses coming in. Not sure when Rob will reveal the winner.

ult

Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Bronto's Lex Metalis Contest   Bronto's Lex Metalis Contest Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:15 am

ultmetal wrote:
powermacho wrote:

Rob's vocals were recorded after all the artwork for the booklet were done, so it's not listed anywhere on the book. Keep the guesses coming in. Not sure when Rob will reveal the winner.

ult

Does that mean it's already been guessed?
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Bronto's Lex Metalis Contest   Bronto's Lex Metalis Contest Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:31 am

SpectreFate wrote:
That's easy.

DENIM AND LEATHER.

Go ahead and send me the stuff. Smile

But what PART of the song Very Happy

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Bronto's Lex Metalis Contest   Bronto's Lex Metalis Contest Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:38 am

akeldama wrote:
ultmetal wrote:
powermacho wrote:

ult

Does that mean it's already been guessed?

Not neccessarily. I just meant I don't know when the contest ends.

Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

Number of posts : 626

PostSubject: Re: Bronto's Lex Metalis Contest   Bronto's Lex Metalis Contest Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:52 pm

my guess,"creeping death" but,what do i know?? i just know that the whole cd is fantastic! Bronto's Lex Metalis Contest Yahoo
Back to top Go down
http://www.roweproductions.com
biddle
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
biddle

Number of posts : 337

PostSubject: Re: Bronto's Lex Metalis Contest   Bronto's Lex Metalis Contest Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:57 pm

I'm going to guess the deep growls in Denim & Leather in the chorus. I hear ult's clean vocals, but it sounds like a different voice doing the deeper growls underneath ult's vokills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bronto's Lex Metalis Contest   Bronto's Lex Metalis Contest Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:25 pm

biddle wrote:
I'm going to guess the deep growls in Denim & Leather in the chorus. I hear ult's clean vocals, but it sounds like a different voice doing the deeper growls underneath ult's vokills.

Yeah, this is my guess as well, but if it's right, biddle gets the schtuff.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Bronto's Lex Metalis Contest   Bronto's Lex Metalis Contest Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:10 pm

Before the solo on Living On a Prayer?
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: Bronto's Lex Metalis Contest   Bronto's Lex Metalis Contest Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:08 pm

My other guess would be on the background chorus someone else shouts "can't get out", and in the beginning of the song 2 different voices are heard sharing the song.
Back to top Go down
brontotex
brontotex

Number of posts : 446

PostSubject: Re: Bronto's Lex Metalis Contest   Bronto's Lex Metalis Contest Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:58 am

Kmorg is the winner! He actually got it with his first answer. The high screaming part in Metal Health.
We're all singing on those Gang vocals in many of the chorus' of the songs.
Scott does all of the growls.

PM me your address Kmorg.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Bronto's Lex Metalis Contest   Bronto's Lex Metalis Contest Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:30 am

Congrats kmorg. I was shocked to see someone get the answer that quickly.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: Bronto's Lex Metalis Contest   Bronto's Lex Metalis Contest Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:42 am

that's great Kmorg! Congrats Bronto's Lex Metalis Contest Headbang
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Bronto's Lex Metalis Contest   Bronto's Lex Metalis Contest Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:32 am

COOL!!!! I guess being an Ultimatum fan really paid off after all! Bronto's Lex Metalis Contest Lol

I really searched the CD for "unusual" vocals, and picked the winner becasue I know it is one of Rob's favorites. But after listening to the whole album, I started second guessing.

Anyway, I'm really stoked about winning this! Very Happy PM sent.

PostSubject: Re: Bronto's Lex Metalis Contest   Bronto's Lex Metalis Contest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bronto's Lex Metalis Contest
Page 1 of 1