Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New AC/DC Box Set, Is It True?

Go down 
+3
thejokeriv
manny
akeldama
7 posters
AuthorMessage
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

New AC/DC Box Set, Is It True? Empty
PostSubject: New AC/DC Box Set, Is It True?   New AC/DC Box Set, Is It True? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:50 am

Sorry if it's been posted already:

New AC/DC Amp boxset out on Oct 12th 2009
SONY MUSIC
OCTOBER 12TH release date available exlusively through acdcrocks.com
OCTOBER 12, AC/CD PUBLISHES SUPER DELUXE "AMP" BOXSET, THE most STUNNING BOX OF ITS CAREER WITH 3-CD, 2-DVD AND 1-LP

October 12, 2009, AC/DC publishes two extraordinary editions that, under the titles Super Deluxe "Amp" Boxset and Best of the Boxset, gathers such quantity of musical material, concerts, videos, peculiarities, memorabilias, etc., that will do the delights of the millions of followers of the Australian band everywhere.

The Super Deluxe "Amp" Boxset is a sophisticated box that is an amplifier for guitar (¡that functions!) and only will be sold through http://www.acdcrocks.com directly to the consumer. This box-amplifier contains:

1. 1 CD of rarities 2. 2 CD of live rarities 3. 1 DVD Family
Jewels Disc 3 (1992-2009 + Bonus videos) 4. 1 DVD Live At The Circus Krone (engraving in 2003 in Munich,
Germany) 5. 1 LP of 180 grams with rarities

Besides, and accompanying to all this material, the box-amplifier includes:

1. A book of 164 pages of 12" x12" in edition of luxury 2. A carries CD and DVD for the five disks of the Super Deluxe "Amp" Boxset with light 3. A great on with memorabilias that
contains: • Pin I Gave It For AC/DC (first object of merchandising that launched the group) • Sticker Beanie • Flyer of the tour of 1976 Lock Up Your Daughters • Leaf of recording of
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap, third album of the band • temporary Tattooing of the parrot of Bon Scott used in the Australian cover sheet of the album Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap •
Australian Dollar of internal state, utilized Only in its concerts in 1991 • sharp point for guitar with the logo of the band • Three black and blank lithographies of unpublished photos of
the band in the Alberts Studio in 1977 • Póster of the European tour Let There Be Rock of 1977.

The version reduced of this edition is thrown with the title of Best of the Boxset and includes three disks:

1. 1 CD of rarities live 2. 1 CD of the better rarities (a selection of the CD of Super Deluxe "Amp" Boxset) 3. 1
DVD Family Jewels Disc 3 __________________
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: New AC/DC Box Set, Is It True?   New AC/DC Box Set, Is It True? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:00 am

That is the rumor and Classic Rock magazine first reported, but with all the detail about the box that has been released, it seems to me this is more than a rumor.

Now if AC/DC would see fit to release 'Let There Be Rock' on DVD so I could finally replace my VHS copy I would be ecstatic.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: New AC/DC Box Set, Is It True?   New AC/DC Box Set, Is It True? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:23 am

manny wrote:
That is the rumor and Classic Rock magazine first reported, but with all the detail about the box that has been released, it seems to me this is more than a rumor.

Now if AC/DC would see fit to release 'Let There Be Rock' on DVD so I could finally replace my VHS copy I would be ecstatic.

Or better yet for me, Blu Ray!!!!
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: New AC/DC Box Set, Is It True?   New AC/DC Box Set, Is It True? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:22 am

manny wrote:

that should of been in the "BONFIRE" boxset
they totaly dropped the ball with that.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: New AC/DC Box Set, Is It True?   New AC/DC Box Set, Is It True? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:46 am

Wow, that sounds pretty damn cool. Too bad it's probably gonna cost an arm and a leg.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: New AC/DC Box Set, Is It True?   New AC/DC Box Set, Is It True? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:20 pm

Wow, more stuff I need to go broke on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: New AC/DC Box Set, Is It True?   New AC/DC Box Set, Is It True? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:45 am

manny wrote:

NO KIDDIN' BRUTHA! That really would be classic.

As far as the box set goes I'm wondering what other goodies are there really. There are still songs on import versions of albums that have never been given a proper US release, that would be cool.

As far as more live material, ok but they play the same set over and over... How many versions of 'Back In Black' or 'Highway to Hell' do I need???? New AC/DC Box Set, Is It True? Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New AC/DC Box Set, Is It True?   New AC/DC Box Set, Is It True? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New AC/DC Box Set, Is It True?
Page 1 of 1