Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ACK! Are the rumors true?

Go down 
+12
Joe
Smindas
exact33
bassman
MetalGuy71
Olafsto
Dew Jones
Gilbert
MEGATRON
James B.
Fat Freddy
Alex Von Smythe
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Von Smythe
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 8

ACK! Are the rumors true? Empty
PostSubject: ACK! Are the rumors true?   ACK! Are the rumors true? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:22 pm

Is Paul Stanley really going to leave KISS? If so, how will the band go on without him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ACK! Are the rumors true?   ACK! Are the rumors true? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:30 pm

Yes he is leaving and Vinnie Vincent will be taking his place.
Back to top Go down
Alex Von Smythe
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: ACK! Are the rumors true?   ACK! Are the rumors true? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:41 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Yes he is leaving and Vinnie Vincent will be taking his place.

Very funny, though that IS something Vinnie would do knowing his big ego.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: ACK! Are the rumors true?   ACK! Are the rumors true? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:44 pm

Where did you hear this "rumor?" First I've heard of it.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Alex Von Smythe
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: ACK! Are the rumors true?   ACK! Are the rumors true? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:56 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

I've heard it on a news article, Paul supposedly said he's getting older and tired and thinks of KISS as a concept and wants to find the next generation of KISS eventually.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: ACK! Are the rumors true?   ACK! Are the rumors true? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:58 pm

After hearing him sing on some of the TV promos for "Sonic Boom", I don't blame him.

I can "see" Gene's kid taking his place.

Paul's son can play guitar decent enough. never heard him sing though, so who knows ?

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
MEGATRON

Number of posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: ACK! Are the rumors true?   ACK! Are the rumors true? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:47 am

http://www.heartofmetal.net/t664-paul-stanley-officialy-leaves-kiss
Back to top Go down
Alex Von Smythe
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: ACK! Are the rumors true?   ACK! Are the rumors true? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:50 am

MEGATRON wrote:

"Posted April 01, 2007"

*plays Entry of the Gladiators*
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: ACK! Are the rumors true?   ACK! Are the rumors true? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:58 am

whose vinnie vincent?
Back to top Go down
Dew Jones
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: ACK! Are the rumors true?   ACK! Are the rumors true? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:59 am

Didn't find out anything but i did find that Paul was born deaf in his right ear...
Hasn't he had some health issues in recent years ?
Back to top Go down
MEGATRON
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
MEGATRON

Number of posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: ACK! Are the rumors true?   ACK! Are the rumors true? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:08 am

Alex Von Smythe wrote:
MEGATRON wrote:

"Posted April 01, 2007"

*plays Entry of the Gladiators*

Uhhh, no sh!t??? The "Paul Stanley is leaving KISS" announcement was an old April Fools joke from 2007. That's why I posted the link. Rolling Eyes

Besides, KISS are working on their next album. Paul isn't going to leave the band any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: ACK! Are the rumors true?   ACK! Are the rumors true? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:30 am

Gilbert wrote:
whose vinnie vincent?

Oh now you are the funny one..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: ACK! Are the rumors true?   ACK! Are the rumors true? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:54 am

That's not the Paul Stanley rumor I was expecting. ACK! Are the rumors true? 811939

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: ACK! Are the rumors true?   ACK! Are the rumors true? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:02 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
That's not the Paul Stanley rumor I was expecting. ACK! Are the rumors true? 811939

Did you expect him to take a giant jump out of the closet and take a ride down Halford Lane? butt dance
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: ACK! Are the rumors true?   ACK! Are the rumors true? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:44 pm

Olafsto wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Did you expect him to take a giant jump out of the closet and take a ride down Halford Lane? butt dance

Thanks, you just made me picture Stanley and Halford together in my mind. I'll never be the same after that trauma, I need counseling.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: ACK! Are the rumors true?   ACK! Are the rumors true? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:50 pm

Kiss: The Next Generation

Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: ACK! Are the rumors true?   ACK! Are the rumors true? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:05 pm

Make it so, Mr. Simmons.

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: ACK! Are the rumors true?   ACK! Are the rumors true? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:13 pm

Smindas wrote:
Make it so, Mr. Simmons.

lol!

Alex Von Smythe
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: ACK! Are the rumors true?   ACK! Are the rumors true? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:08 pm

Olafsto wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

I actually have heard a youtube commenter if youtube comments are to be believed, say Paul is bisexual and has been with Halford before.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: ACK! Are the rumors true?   ACK! Are the rumors true? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:59 pm

Dunno'bout the rest of you, but I'm beginning to get the feeling that we're being trolled, ladies and germs.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Alex Von Smythe
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: ACK! Are the rumors true?   ACK! Are the rumors true? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:51 pm

I'm sorry if it seems that way! Not trying to troll anyone! Sorry!
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: ACK! Are the rumors true?   ACK! Are the rumors true? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:53 pm

Alex Von Smythe wrote:
I'm sorry if it seems that way! Not trying to troll anyone! Sorry!

I was kinda/sorta thinkin' surprised

that you have a thing for Paul

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: ACK! Are the rumors true?   ACK! Are the rumors true? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:32 am

Alex Von Smythe wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

I've heard it on a news article, Paul supposedly said he's getting older and tired and thinks of KISS as a concept and wants to find the next generation of KISS eventually.

Gene's been saying that for awhile. KISS is a brand now and whenever him & Paul really do decide to hang up their platform shoes, they could hand-pick other people to fill the roles of the Demon, Starchild, Space Ace and the Catman.

They could do a American Idol-type reality show where contestants would audition to be the next generation of KISS. It's really not that far-fetched when you think about it.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: ACK! Are the rumors true?   ACK! Are the rumors true? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:37 am

Damn, Gene is still going to try to cash in even when he dies? You can't take it with you Gene!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: ACK! Are the rumors true?   ACK! Are the rumors true? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:43 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Alex Von Smythe wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Gene's been saying that for awhile. KISS is a brand now and whenever him & Paul really do decide to hang up their platform shoes, they could hand-pick other people to fill the roles of the Demon, Starchild, Space Ace and the Catman.

They could do a American Idol-type reality show where contestants would audition to be the next generation of KISS. It's really not that far-fetched when you think about it.

angry

with the debate surrounding which kiss lineup is better, could you imagine what happens if they do the above???

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACK! Are the rumors true?   ACK! Are the rumors true? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ACK! Are the rumors true?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next