Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Torch - Dark Sinner

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Torch - Dark Sinner Empty
PostSubject: Torch - Dark Sinner   Torch - Dark Sinner Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:52 pm

Torch - Dark Sinner 51mGrTeCvXL._SS500_

Any one heard this? Any good? I still haven't heard thier third album yet, but I always dug the first two.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Torch - Dark Sinner   Torch - Dark Sinner Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:36 am

Never heard of em. What kind of music are they?
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Torch - Dark Sinner   Torch - Dark Sinner Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:24 am

I've only heard the first two also, not this one. But they were very heavy 80's euro metal. One of the heaviest things out there at the time if I recall. I forget where they were from, Sweden? Germany? I like the first one better than Electrakiss anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Torch - Dark Sinner   Torch - Dark Sinner Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:26 am

I thought Electrakiss was their third? S/T, FireRaiser, then Electrakiss? Regardless, I still have not heard Electrakiss. That thing is hard as hell to find!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Torch - Dark Sinner   Torch - Dark Sinner Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 8:22 am

Just got their dark sinner compilation cd today. Awesome band. Lots of similarities with UDO and Accept.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Torch - Dark Sinner   Torch - Dark Sinner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Torch - Dark Sinner
Page 1 of 1