Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sinner \m/.

Go down 
+5
Orion Crystal Ice
7thSaviour
SAHB Healer
Metallic Blaze
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

Sinner \m/. Empty
PostSubject: Sinner m/.   Sinner \m/. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:13 am

Heck yeah!!!

Anyone else in the house into Sinner?

Mat Sinner of Primal Fear's other (first) band.

I'm getting into this band more and more as time goes on. I need to acquire all their stuff.

"The Nature of Evil" is a killer album though. Was just cranking it over the weekend.

Sinner \m/. 604261

Sinner \m/. 909_photo
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

Sinner \m/. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinner \m/.   Sinner \m/. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:05 am

Nature of Evil was a great album. I've liked Sinner ever since "Danger Zone", which was a very 80's album (kinda of like Accept meets Crue almost- it rocked!).
Back to top Go down

Sinner \m/. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinner \m/.   Sinner \m/. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:35 am

I love 'em. I have all their albums but the Mat Sinner "solo" album. Great german metal. I especially love the "Fast Decision" album.
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

Sinner \m/. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinner \m/.   Sinner \m/. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:34 am

I once stood shoulder-to-shoulder with Mat and Ralf at PPUSA! I need to check out some Sinner ASAP! Which CD should I buy first?
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

Sinner \m/. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinner \m/.   Sinner \m/. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:36 am

Big fan of Sinner here. What a varied career-from 80s style to pure traditional metal. I have most of their releases but need the ones prior to Danger Zone and the 2 most recent.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

Sinner \m/. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinner \m/.   Sinner \m/. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:38 am

Sinner has some cool stuff, not sure what I think overall but they definitely have some stuff I prefer over Primal Fear. 'There Will Be Execution' is a good starting point, and one of the best songs I've heard from them is 'Shout' from the 'Touch of Sin' album, which has the same sound SAHB Healer describes.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Sinner \m/. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinner \m/.   Sinner \m/. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:39 am

7thSaviour wrote:
I once stood shoulder-to-shoulder with Mat and Ralf at PPUSA! I need to check out some Sinner ASAP! Which CD should I buy first?

I'd go with Judgement Day if pressed but you really can't go wrong with any of them I think.
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Sinner \m/. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinner \m/.   Sinner \m/. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:39 am

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
Sinner has some cool stuff, not sure what I think overall but they definitely have some stuff I prefer over Primal Fear. 'There Will Be Execution' is a good starting point, and one of the best songs I've heard from them is 'Shout' from the 'Touch of Sin' album, which has the same sound SAHB Healer describes.
Thanks, OCI! You've been my Stormwitch, GD and FC guru in the past, so I know you won't steer me wrong here! Sinner \m/. 11840
Back to top Go down

Sinner \m/. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinner \m/.   Sinner \m/. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:07 pm

I'd say End Of Sanctuary is their best but There Will Be Execution is also good. I actually don't like the 80's stuff much, not Matt's style to me. Nice to see a few who like this band.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

Sinner \m/. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinner \m/.   Sinner \m/. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:22 pm

Great band. I love Masks of insanity Sinner \m/. 11840
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Sinner \m/. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinner \m/.   Sinner \m/. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:24 pm

Wow, I'm surprised at how many fans there are here. Sweet.

7th, I don't have all their stuff - but I'd bet that you'd really like "The Nature of Evil". Fantastic album.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Sinner \m/. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinner \m/.   Sinner \m/. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:38 pm

Love Sinner I have every cd they put out. Good luck in finding them all. Over the last 10 years you will but anything earlier will not find!

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Sinner \m/. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinner \m/.   Sinner \m/. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:19 am

Wargod48 wrote:
Love Sinner I have every cd they put out. Good luck in finding them all. Over the last 10 years you will but anything earlier will not find!

Wargod51

That's not very good news for a newbie fan like me!

Sinner \m/. 308838

Oh well, perhaps they will get a much deserved 'reissue' sometime so people like me can play catch up.

Sinner \m/. 253444
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Sinner \m/. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinner \m/.   Sinner \m/. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:58 am

Metallic Blaze wrote:
Wargod48 wrote:

Wargod51

That's not very good news for a newbie fan like me!

Sinner \m/. 308838

Oh well, perhaps they will get a much deserved 'reissue' sometime so people like me can play catch up.

Sinner \m/. 253444

You should be okay. I see their earlier stuff show up on ebay quite a bit. That's how I was able to acquire all my Sinner cds.Just watch because they can get a little pricey though.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Sinner \m/. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinner \m/.   Sinner \m/. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:13 am

Love Sinner. I have most of their CDs. I haven't actually listened to them in some time. I'll have to pull out some old Sinner and jam it in the next few days.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Sinner \m/. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinner \m/.   Sinner \m/. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:54 am

Thanks, y'all!
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

Sinner \m/. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinner \m/.   Sinner \m/. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:26 pm

I only have judjement day on cd. Very good album
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sinner \m/. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinner \m/.   Sinner \m/. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sinner \m/.
Page 1 of 1