Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

X-sinner soon to be on BEST BUY AND FYE

Go down 
+3
7thSaviour
Fat Freddy
powermacho
7 posters
AuthorMessage
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

X-sinner soon to be on BEST BUY AND FYE Empty
PostSubject: X-sinner soon to be on BEST BUY AND FYE   X-sinner soon to be on BEST BUY AND FYE Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:36 pm

this was from the bulletin

"World Covered In Blood is now officially being made available in Best Buy and FYE retail outlets! YOU
can help us out GREATLY by telling your local store to get W.C.I.B.!
Your calls will speed the process up of getting the new album
everywhere! Best Buy goes live first - the week of 4-10-09 with FYE to
follow shortly thereafter....the sku stocking number in Best Buy's
system is
: 9309027 The band will be doing in-store promos thru-out So Cal promoting the new release very soon! Stay tuned for details!

"

I went to FYE to check some specials and also to see if there was from BELIEVER AND X-SINNER. I couldn't find either. I contacted x-sinner to ask what happened and this is the answer

"Greets. The notice states "SOON to be in FYE" - not now but SOON. FYE
has to create their own stock number first. They have the info on the
album but just how fast they actually implement it into their system is
up to them - not us. It is in Best Buy's system already (we've actually
went to some locations and double checked) and both retailers received
the info at the sametime. Best Buy was just quicker to get it live than
FYE. Also, it doesn't come up on Best Buy's internet site yet - but
only IN the actual stores. We assume it will be the same for FYE when
they finally get it up and running. Evidently their online info is
delayed from the actual stores going live for some unknown reason.
Thanks for the email and checking FYE. We hope this clears things up
for you.
X-Sinner

"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: X-sinner soon to be on BEST BUY AND FYE   X-sinner soon to be on BEST BUY AND FYE Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:37 pm

I hope this works for them but Best Buy seems to be phasing out discs so I wonder how long this will even last.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37655

PostSubject: Re: X-sinner soon to be on BEST BUY AND FYE   X-sinner soon to be on BEST BUY AND FYE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:34 am

Somehow I doubt that Best Buy is going to be stocking this album in every one of their stores. More than likely you'd have to have them special order it or get it from their web site. As Nazgul sez, BB's CD selection seems to get smaller and smaller every time I'm in their store. They barely even have rack space for so-called "bigger" metal bands like Helloween or Iced Earth anymore, so unless the X-Sinner guys have gotten hold of some blackmail photos of Best Buy's CEO in a compromising position with a farm animal, I doubt they'll waste vaulable retail footage on a relative no-name band like X-Sinner.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: X-sinner soon to be on BEST BUY AND FYE   X-sinner soon to be on BEST BUY AND FYE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:05 am

I think they need to make their stuff available at Wally World and Tarjhay!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: X-sinner soon to be on BEST BUY AND FYE   X-sinner soon to be on BEST BUY AND FYE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:51 am

I concur with Naz and Freddy. Best Buy seems to be gradually phasing out cd's in the stores. As for FYE, you'd probably be better off buying it on-line. FYE will charge and arm and leg for it. 'F' FYE!!

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: X-sinner soon to be on BEST BUY AND FYE   X-sinner soon to be on BEST BUY AND FYE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:40 am

http://www.girdermusic.com

Check it out!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: X-sinner soon to be on BEST BUY AND FYE   X-sinner soon to be on BEST BUY AND FYE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:48 am

7thSaviour wrote:

Check it out!

I will have to get this one - sounds even more like AC/DC than the older ones
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: X-sinner soon to be on BEST BUY AND FYE   X-sinner soon to be on BEST BUY AND FYE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:50 am

Awesome! Now I can go to the mall to my local FYE and get the CD for the bargain price of $20! 🤘

Suspect

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37655

PostSubject: Re: X-sinner soon to be on BEST BUY AND FYE   X-sinner soon to be on BEST BUY AND FYE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:52 am

ultmetal wrote:
Awesome! Now I can go to the mall to my local FYE and get the CD for the bargain price of $20!

...Plus tax!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: X-sinner soon to be on BEST BUY AND FYE   X-sinner soon to be on BEST BUY AND FYE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:23 pm

...Plus the cost of gas!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: X-sinner soon to be on BEST BUY AND FYE   X-sinner soon to be on BEST BUY AND FYE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:27 pm

Plus dealing with snooty clerks who are experts at Hot Topic.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: X-sinner soon to be on BEST BUY AND FYE   X-sinner soon to be on BEST BUY AND FYE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:29 pm

The more I think about it, the more I'm beginning to think that the compact disc format isn't going away anytime soon. It's more like retail stores that sell cd's are gonna go away. We'll just end up purchasing cd's exclusively on-line.

PostSubject: Re: X-sinner soon to be on BEST BUY AND FYE   X-sinner soon to be on BEST BUY AND FYE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:30 pm

Being "available" in a mall store is pointless...it's about letting people KNOW it's there and then actually getting them to buy it there for $20 and not online for $10.
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: X-sinner soon to be on BEST BUY AND FYE   X-sinner soon to be on BEST BUY AND FYE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:42 am

thejokeriv wrote:
7thSaviour wrote:

Check it out!

I will have to get this one - sounds even more like AC/DC than the older ones
X-sinner soon to be on BEST BUY AND FYE 505193 Right on, brotha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-sinner soon to be on BEST BUY AND FYE   X-sinner soon to be on BEST BUY AND FYE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X-sinner soon to be on BEST BUY AND FYE
Page 1 of 1