Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Candlemass

Go down 
+25
nevermore
Wrecked Neck
mr.electric39
stormspell
candlemass
James B.
SpectreFate
mez
mc666
Hamer12
ZetaReticuli
manny
Gilbert
Temple of Blood
MetalGuy71
Dave the Boss
Leatherface
Lurideath
kmorg
Coma
FlyingV
Required Fields
DeathCult
Metallic Blaze
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

Candlemass - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candlemass   Candlemass - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 3:52 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
I'm surprised that video hasn't been yanked off of YouTube given the nudity.
Yeah me too! Maybe they can just appreciate it as art and left it alone lol
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Candlemass   Candlemass - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2019 1:09 am

Just read a FB post by Candlemass that they were nominated for a Grammy. It's for best metal performance, so that's pretty cool. Up against Death Angel, As I Lay Dying, Tool and one other band I can't think of ATM. Be cool to see them nominated for a song, but still unexpected to see them recognized by the Grammy retards lol
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Candlemass   Candlemass - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2019 4:38 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Just read a FB post by Candlemass that they were nominated for a Grammy. It's for best metal performance, so that's pretty cool. Up against Death Angel, As I Lay Dying, Tool and one other band I can't think of ATM. Be cool to see them nominated for a song, but still unexpected to see them recognized by the Grammy retards lol

The other band nominated is Killswitch Engage. I was pretty surprised to see not only Candlemass but Death Angel get the nomination too!
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Candlemass   Candlemass - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2019 10:33 pm

nevermore wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:

The other band nominated is Killswitch Engage. I was pretty surprised to see not only Candlemass but Death Angel get the nomination too!
Yeah me too. Tool will most likely win, but I really kind of hope Candlemass does.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Candlemass   Candlemass - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2020 11:34 am

Great new song from the upcoming EP.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Candlemass   Candlemass - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Candlemass
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: