Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I think I know what Spec did on Monday

Go down 
+4
sam
exact33
Thrasher73
A Handful of Wayne
8 posters
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

I think I know what Spec did on Monday Empty
PostSubject: I think I know what Spec did on Monday   I think I know what Spec did on Monday Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:49 pm

An intoxicated man was arrested in Florida after pretending to drown and then throwing jellyfish at innocent teenagers, a move that can only be described as spineless.

Witness say that Keith Marriott, 41, had been drinking on the beach for several hours on Monday when he began to cause a disturbance in the water. Marriott repeatedly dunked himself under and then floated to the surface, mimicking drowning and "causing concern for his safety," according to the Pinellas County Sheriff's report.

That's when the jellyfish started flying. The drunken man, who cops later found was hiding a pocketknife in his shorts, began tossing the sea creatures at teenagers who were swimming nearby.

Police arrested Marriott and brought him to jail, where he was "uncooperative" and, according to a sheriff's office spokesperson, in need of treatment for a pre-existing wound.

So just to sum up: A drunk guy with an open wound and a concealed knife faked his own drowning and then flung live jellyfish at teenagers. Just another Monday in Florida.

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: I think I know what Spec did on Monday   I think I know what Spec did on Monday Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:06 pm

What else was in your shorts that you were flinging,Spec? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think I know what Spec did on Monday   I think I know what Spec did on Monday Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:10 pm

I think I know what Spec did on Monday Beta126
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: I think I know what Spec did on Monday   I think I know what Spec did on Monday Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:11 pm

more importantly - what was the pre-existing would from?

sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: I think I know what Spec did on Monday   I think I know what Spec did on Monday Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 4:49 pm

SpectreFate wrote:

Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: I think I know what Spec did on Monday   I think I know what Spec did on Monday Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:13 pm

exact33 wrote:
more importantly - what was the pre-existing would from?

It's from what he did last summer. I think I know what Spec did on Monday Icon_lol

There are things I would like to do to Jennifer Love Hewitt this summer. I think I know what Spec did on Monday 572798
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: I think I know what Spec did on Monday   I think I know what Spec did on Monday Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:37 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
a move that can only be described as spineless.

Snare drum, snare drum, cymbal. I think I know what Spec did on Monday Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: I think I know what Spec did on Monday   I think I know what Spec did on Monday Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:13 am

sam wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:

Shocked

Double I think I know what Spec did on Monday Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: I think I know what Spec did on Monday   I think I know what Spec did on Monday Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:55 pm

That is disgusting!!!!! The things people do to jellyfish these days! I think I know what Spec did on Monday Icon_mad
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I know what Spec did on Monday   I think I know what Spec did on Monday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think I know what Spec did on Monday
Page 1 of 1