Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to all the newbies!

Go down 
+32
manny
James B.
DallasBlack
dirtracin1
Mordor
tohostudios
EvyMetal
Sutekh
metalmaniac122
Witchfinder
INVADERS
fishingd
Igor
SAHB Healer
stepcousin
MetalH
KissinMaiden
ghost
journeyman
SideShowDisaSter
MetalGuy71
Invader
Wargod
Required Fields
GrandNational
iamrockerfun
TrogDawn
Smindas
kmorg
Thrasher73
mc666
ultmetal
36 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Welcome to all the newbies! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to all the newbies!   Welcome to all the newbies! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 12:44 pm

Seems we have a bunch of newbies here since we moved from EZBoard. Welcome. Please, if you are new here in the last week or two, introduce yourself.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all the newbies!   Welcome to all the newbies! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 12:46 pm

Hey GrandNational, what's up. Welcome bro.

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all the newbies!   Welcome to all the newbies! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 12:58 pm

welcome guys Smile

Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all the newbies!   Welcome to all the newbies! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 1:08 pm

Welcome everyone!
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all the newbies!   Welcome to all the newbies! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 1:13 pm

Welcome indeed! Please take a shot at the Roll Call in the Of Unsound Mind section, and let us know who you are.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all the newbies!   Welcome to all the newbies! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 2:59 pm

Welcome new people.

Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all the newbies!   Welcome to all the newbies! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 3:04 pm

noobees! Welcome to all the newbies! Trog2 trog lyke EET noobees!

Last edited by on Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all the newbies!   Welcome to all the newbies! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 4:59 pm

im from Central EU. love EU ! would like to thanx to all moderators, administrators to make our dreams come true with this little forum. big TY.
see here more metal bangers than Rock of 70s 80s as i am. i see that era of trash is still continuing. i like metal too but not of the hardest roots of metal like Marduk, CoF, .... hate this smurf poo. i like classic early metal and STRYPER with MORTIFICATION.
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all the newbies!   Welcome to all the newbies! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 5:18 pm

Hi I am Heath
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all the newbies!   Welcome to all the newbies! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 7:52 pm

Thanks Scott. This board looks better in my opinion than the EZBoard.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all the newbies!   Welcome to all the newbies! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 8:39 pm

I'm new here, although I browsed the old board. Scott (ultmetal), I sent you CD-ROMs of Aria and Hypnosia, in case you wanted to know who I was.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all the newbies!   Welcome to all the newbies! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 8:49 pm

Hey guys. i was on the last board but i didnt really post. i was searching forums and this one has the coolest people it seems. thanks to everyone who set it up and runs it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all the newbies!   Welcome to all the newbies! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 8:50 pm

Hey OnEaglesWings I remember you from over there. Welcome to here!
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all the newbies!   Welcome to all the newbies! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 8:54 pm

Hello my name is Wargod48 and I'm addicted to metal, oh chit you know me already but I'm still addicted to metal!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all the newbies!   Welcome to all the newbies! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 10:37 pm

Hailz, Scott!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Invader
Metal master
Metal master
Invader

Number of posts : 590

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all the newbies!   Welcome to all the newbies! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 7:36 am

Welcome all the newbies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all the newbies!   Welcome to all the newbies! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 11:29 pm

Hello. I like metal, videogames, and food. :geek:
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all the newbies!   Welcome to all the newbies! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 10:18 am

Hi. MetalGuy71 here. I posted my details on another post. Glad to be here.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all the newbies!   Welcome to all the newbies! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 10:21 am

Hey MetalGuy71. Welcome.

ult

Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all the newbies!   Welcome to all the newbies! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 10:34 am

Welcome n00bs. Don't mind the Trog. It looks fierce, but is actually a complete pushover. Play it some doom and it will eat out of your palm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all the newbies!   Welcome to all the newbies! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 9:58 pm

Are we introducing ourselves in this thread? Here goes:

Some of you may know me from lala.com, easily the most hated on the forums, and resident racist according to some. Hahaha. That's a joke, in case you don't know.

More seriously, though; I'm a long time MUSIC fan. I listen to everything from Ani Difranco to Dark Tranquillity. My all-time favorite band is Def Leppard (that's right—you got a problem with that?). I've been reviewing albums for years. I started doing it on forums and such, back in the 90s, then moved to webzines and the off magazine spot. I just quit reviewing for metalreviews.com and I'm going to focus on starting my own review site.

I'm a musician, cartoonist, and writer. I've recorded death metal tracks and even rap tracks (only for fun). I've published three books of poetry, will publish a fourth soon, then a book of one-panel comics, and finally a music-related fantasy series—which is going to kick ass! =)
Back to top Go down
journeyman
Metal master
Metal master
journeyman

Number of posts : 883

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all the newbies!   Welcome to all the newbies! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 10:33 pm

I was on the last board as wmcollis. What's up! I'm into the stuff I grew up on, the whole 80's metal thing. I respect all musical styles and will generally give anything a listen. This fourm is cool. I took a break from music during the 90's and didn't get back into it until just recently. Listening to Van Halen (the early stuff) on the radio brought me back and in a big way. I've been hooked ever since. Trying to build the collecton up starting with my favorite bands I grew up on and going from there. So that's me, so pardon my ignorance sometimes. I don't recognize a lot of the bands mentioned here, but give me time.

I'm currently on a big Iron Maiden kick...and Iced Earth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all the newbies!   Welcome to all the newbies! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 10:45 pm

Iced Earth? Awesome. Check out Demons & Wizards, if you haven't already. Jon Schaffer of Iced Earth and Hansi Kursch from Blind Guardian. Great side project.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Metal master
Metal master
ghost

Number of posts : 814

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all the newbies!   Welcome to all the newbies! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 11:59 am

Hi, I’m new to this board. I’m from Germany and listen to Metal since the 80s. For me it all started in 1980 when I heard the song Motörhead for the fist time. I’m not a musician; I just listen to Metal CDs and visit concerts.

I found this forum through Scotts webpage www.nolifetilmetal.com , which is one of the pages that I occasional check for CD reviews. I think there is a good knowledge about Metal in this forum.

Please be patient with my English which is not very good.
Back to top Go down
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all the newbies!   Welcome to all the newbies! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 12:01 pm

ghost wrote:
Hi, I’m new to this board. I’m from Germany and listen to Metal since the 80s. For me it all started in 1980 when I heard the song Motörhead for the fist time. I’m not a musician; I just listen to Metal CDs and visit concerts.

I found this forum through Scotts webpage www.nolifetilmetal.com , which is one of the pages that I occasional check for CD reviews. I think there is a good knowledge about Metal in this forum.

Please be patient with my English which is not very good.

welcome brother from another mother :bounce:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all the newbies!   Welcome to all the newbies! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to all the newbies!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next