Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saw Some Savatage LP's on Craigs List

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Saw Some Savatage LP's on Craigs List Empty
PostSubject: Saw Some Savatage LP's on Craigs List   Saw Some Savatage LP's on Craigs List Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:13 pm

http://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/emd/1334026076.html

All of those for $200. Hes got the reissued Avatar lp and the original pressing of Sirens with the ship on the cover but do you think thats a good deal? Im not thinking of getting it, just curious and showing this out to anyone who might want this since a friend passed this a long to me.

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Saw Some Savatage LP's on Craigs List   Saw Some Savatage LP's on Craigs List Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:16 pm

All vinyl? That's not a bad deal for all of those. I saw a seller in Las Vegas, NV that had the original pressing of Sirens listed at his store for $200 by itself.

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Saw Some Savatage LP's on Craigs List   Saw Some Savatage LP's on Craigs List Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:21 pm

hmmm interesting....

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Saw Some Savatage LP's on Craigs List   Saw Some Savatage LP's on Craigs List Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:23 pm

Yea, I've also heard of that original SIRENS LP with the ship cover going for $200 or more. Sounds like a good deal.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Saw Some Savatage LP's on Craigs List   Saw Some Savatage LP's on Craigs List Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:25 pm

oh man.. you guys are tempting me, but I can't I just can't

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Saw Some Savatage LP's on Craigs List   Saw Some Savatage LP's on Craigs List Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:57 pm

Them might be bootlegz though. The Avatar vinyl was never re-issued, as far as I know.
I also think Steve Wacholz was making bootlegs of Sirens many years ago. He made a picture disc of it, with the ship cover. I used to own it, and Jon Oliva asked me if he could used it as evidence against Steve!!!

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Saw Some Savatage LP's on Craigs List   Saw Some Savatage LP's on Craigs List Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:36 pm

I was thinking that also I thought it was a little odd the Avatar was a reissue.

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Saw Some Savatage LP's on Craigs List   Saw Some Savatage LP's on Craigs List Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:19 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
oh man.. you guys are tempting me, but I can't I just can't

Dude you have to do it!!!!!!!......and when your done wit em just...you know, send em along with my comp swap stuff.... Razz
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Saw Some Savatage LP's on Craigs List   Saw Some Savatage LP's on Craigs List Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:16 pm

lol nah I can't I don't need it... and I almost totally forgot about the comp thing lol damn I'll email you

PostSubject: Re: Saw Some Savatage LP's on Craigs List   Saw Some Savatage LP's on Craigs List Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saw Some Savatage LP's on Craigs List
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: