Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wargod's Band of the week "Eradicator"

Go down 
+5
Shiney
Martin
Thrasher73
sam
Wargod
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Wargod's Band of the week "Eradicator" Empty
PostSubject: Wargod's Band of the week "Eradicator"   Wargod's Band of the week "Eradicator" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:29 am

This comes from Germanys Eradicator:

ERADICATOR, this name is a symbol for an enormous load of pure oldschool thrash metal. The four pieces band proofs this not just on every gig, but also on their 2007 demo EP “Back To The Roots”, which received good reviews! It’s also nailed down by their honors: in the last years the band contests “Sauerland Rock Awards” and “Metal1.info Underground-Contest” could be won. With their new album, recorded in summer 2008 which features guitarist Sebastian Stöber on vocals, the first time, the boys enter a new level. The bone crushing rhythm shock wave on this is created by Sebastian Zoppe (bass) and Jan-Peter Stöber (drums). After some personal changes, Jan Wiedemann (guitar) completes the quartet. Melted together as a massive unit the band set no value on trends and do not accept compromises. The result is the ultimate revelation of the brute element force – pure thrash metal madness!

www.myspace.com/eradicatormusic

Wargod50
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Wargod's Band of the week "Eradicator"   Wargod's Band of the week "Eradicator" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:12 am

sounds a lot like old school megadeth, thanks for the link!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Wargod's Band of the week "Eradicator"   Wargod's Band of the week "Eradicator" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:28 am

Good stuff there.They are some talented players.Lots of good lead work there.
Back to top Go down
Martin
Metal novice
Metal novice
Martin

Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Wargod's Band of the week "Eradicator"   Wargod's Band of the week "Eradicator" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:28 pm

I know their singer/guitarist from a German Metal board and I can savely say he's a douche.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Wargod's Band of the week "Eradicator"   Wargod's Band of the week "Eradicator" Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:12 pm

headbanger yes!!!!

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Wargod's Band of the week "Eradicator"   Wargod's Band of the week "Eradicator" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:15 am

Excellent!

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: Wargod's Band of the week "Eradicator"   Wargod's Band of the week "Eradicator" Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:34 pm

GREAT BAND, thank you
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Wargod's Band of the week "Eradicator"   Wargod's Band of the week "Eradicator" Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:46 am

Sounds good. Anyone know where you can get their album without paying an arm & leg for an import?

Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: Wargod's Band of the week "Eradicator"   Wargod's Band of the week "Eradicator" Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:29 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Sounds good. Anyone know where you can get their album without paying an arm & leg for an import?

Good question.I've checked all the usual places and cant find it anywhere.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Wargod's Band of the week "Eradicator"   Wargod's Band of the week "Eradicator" Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:47 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Good question.I've checked all the usual places and cant find it anywhere.

I tried looking too and I got re-directed to somewhere east of Bumblef*ck, Ukraine. I'd like to pick up a copy, but I'm too cheap to buy an import.

Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: Wargod's Band of the week "Eradicator"   Wargod's Band of the week "Eradicator" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:07 pm

Bumpity Bump. Anyone ever find this at a decent price? Hello? Anyone?
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Wargod's Band of the week "Eradicator"   Wargod's Band of the week "Eradicator" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:51 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
Bumpity Bump. Anyone ever find this at a decent price? Hello? Anyone?

Not sure what`s decent for you Thrasher but you can get at ze Germanische Amazon:

http://www.amazon.de/s/ref=nb_ss_0_4?__mk_de_DE=%C5M%C5Z%D5%D1&url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=eradicator&sprefix=erad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
Thrasher73
Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: Wargod's Band of the week "Eradicator"   Wargod's Band of the week "Eradicator" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:25 am

Thanks for the link Olaf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wargod's Band of the week "Eradicator"   Wargod's Band of the week "Eradicator" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wargod's Band of the week "Eradicator"
Page 1 of 1