Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chained - Grateful Sinner

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Chained - Grateful Sinner Empty
PostSubject: Chained - Grateful Sinner   Chained - Grateful Sinner Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:46 pm

Anyone heard of this band? I just got the cd, I really am enjoying this album. The vocalist kinda reminds of Motorhead. They are a Swedish christian metal band. http://www.myspace.com/chainedmetal hopefully that link works lol. Ok i got it backwards lol its Chained's album called Grateful sinner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chained - Grateful Sinner   Chained - Grateful Sinner Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:24 pm

Sounds great to me. Smile
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Chained - Grateful Sinner   Chained - Grateful Sinner Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:50 pm

Read about them in magazines, but have only heard one song. Sounded pretty good though.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Chained - Grateful Sinner   Chained - Grateful Sinner Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:30 pm

These guys sound good!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chained - Grateful Sinner   Chained - Grateful Sinner Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:14 pm

I have listened to this album 7 times now lol. It's really good IMO, lots of variation, heavy, and creative. I never heard of this band till I did some window shopping on cdbaby. I also found Armageddon, Stricken, L7 , and Xterra. So now I am broke but have lots of new music to listen to Very Happy !
Back to top Go down
Firefly
Metal novice
Metal novice
Firefly

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Chained - Grateful Sinner   Chained - Grateful Sinner Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:31 am

I've seen these guys live and they rock! Got the album too Chained - Grateful Sinner 604261
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chained - Grateful Sinner   Chained - Grateful Sinner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chained - Grateful Sinner
Page 1 of 1