Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Now That's NOT What I Call Music...

Go down 
+22
Addy
mc666
DallasBlack
Required Fields
Getizzyback
kmorg
Chairman_Smith
DeathCult
akeldama
manny
sam
rattpoison
thejokeriv
Troublezone
Dave the Boss
tohostudios
Schbopo
Svengo
Stender
A Handful of Wayne
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Now That's NOT What I Call Music... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now That's NOT What I Call Music...   Now That's NOT What I Call Music... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:44 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
There's a classic rock one and I think a power ballads.

They put out a Christmas one every season too.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Now That's NOT What I Call Music...   Now That's NOT What I Call Music... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:17 pm

My step daughter listens to all of this crap and it irritates me, I've gotten to the point where I want to banish if from the house completely Smile . At least my 10 month old is saturated with metal,jazz,etc.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Now That's NOT What I Call Music...   Now That's NOT What I Call Music... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:09 pm

rattpoison wrote:
Lady GaGa and the Ting Tings are great.............maybe i'm showing my age. The rest though............

Believe it or not RP, I actually think you're right about Gaga, that girl's got some talent though I dont particularly care for the music.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Now That's NOT What I Call Music...   Now That's NOT What I Call Music... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:27 pm

Quote :
that girl's got some talent

In the sheets... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Now That's NOT What I Call Music...   Now That's NOT What I Call Music... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:38 pm

Lady Gaga did have a weird, squeaky Dale Bozzio/Missing Persons quality to her singing voice, if I remember correctly from listening to this the other day. That's about as close to a compliment as she'll get from me though.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: Now That's NOT What I Call Music...   Now That's NOT What I Call Music... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:15 am

DeathCult wrote:
rattpoison wrote:
Lady GaGa and the Ting Tings are great.............maybe i'm showing my age. The rest though............

Believe it or not RP, I actually think you're right about Gaga, that girl's got some talent though I dont particularly care for the music.

Her two biggest influences are Queen and David Bowie, and she isn't just paying lip service to them. This is pure Mercury at the keys in all his pomp..........