Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are you drinking?

Go down 
+5
thejokeriv
Smindas
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
muztaine
9 posters
AuthorMessage
muztaine
Metal novice
Metal novice
muztaine

Number of posts : 23

What are you drinking? Empty
PostSubject: What are you drinking?   What are you drinking? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 3:19 pm

Any fine drinkables you're currently in love with
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking?   What are you drinking? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 3:26 pm

I'm gonna have me a few white Russians tonight when I get home. The Dude abides.

What are you drinking? White+russian

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking?   What are you drinking? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 3:26 pm

I think there's still a few Coors left in the back of the fridge from last weekend's July 4th barbecue...

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
muztaine
Metal novice
Metal novice
muztaine

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking?   What are you drinking? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 3:28 pm

I'm hitting XXXX Bitters, this is the only decent picture I could find, the cans changed to red this year.
Average Australian beer from Queensland.

What are you drinking? XXXX_can

Also, the drinking age here is 18, so I'm fine. Wink
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking?   What are you drinking? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 3:40 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I'm gonna have me a few white Russians tonight when I get home. The Dude abides.

You know, I saw that film for the first time last week and it has made me really crave some White Russians myself.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking?   What are you drinking? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 3:41 pm

Smindas wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

You know, I saw that film for the first time last week and it has made me really crave some White Russians myself.

They are quite tasty, if I do say so myself.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking?   What are you drinking? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:06 pm

Probably a Jack and Coke tonight
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking?   What are you drinking? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:09 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Smindas wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

They are quite tasty, if I do say so myself.
I remember some time last year a friend and I wanted to make some, but we didn't have any kalua. All we had was milk and vodka until we eventually found some strawberry Nesquik powder to mix with the milk. Effectively, we drank strawberry milk and vodka for the entire evening - it was a surprisingly good cocktail.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking?   What are you drinking? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:31 pm

Right at this moment I'm drinking a Negra Modelo Dark.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking?   What are you drinking? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:41 pm

Right now I'm drinking vodka tonic. Vodka for my raw throat and tonic for the quinine which is supposed to be good for a cold.

Oh who am I kidding? I'm drinking so I can forget about how miserable I feel. Damn boss insisted on a closed door meeting while she was sick as a dog.

Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking?   What are you drinking? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:46 pm

Dr. Pepper, and lots of it.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking?   What are you drinking? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:49 pm

I just finished my second Coors light and a slice of cold pizza from leftover from dinner. Cold beer and cold pizza on a warm summer night. Just got back from grabbing the new Lillian Axe cd and I am watching a Rush concert. Life is okay right now. Peace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking?   What are you drinking? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you drinking?
Page 1 of 1