Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"SAVAGE ANIMAL"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

"SAVAGE ANIMAL" Empty
PostSubject: "SAVAGE ANIMAL"   "SAVAGE ANIMAL" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:53 pm

http://www.vh1.com/video/play.jhtml?id=1539781&vid=91284

I never get tired of this clip! Fricken' cracks me up every time I watch it. I think poor Sabastians brain has suffered one too many cell losses!! \'arry \'eadbanger
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

"SAVAGE ANIMAL" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "SAVAGE ANIMAL"   "SAVAGE ANIMAL" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:24 pm

Laughing very hard "Supergroup" was SUCH a great show. I wish they'd release it on DVD. VH1 Classic re-runs the entire series back-to-back every so often on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon, I've watched it a bunch of times.

This particular clip comes from an episode that would make a great drinking game -- every time Bas sez "Savage Animal," you take a shot. You'd probably be on the floor by the ten minute mark.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

"SAVAGE ANIMAL" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "SAVAGE ANIMAL"   "SAVAGE ANIMAL" Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:22 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
=You'd probably be on the floor by the ten minute mark.
TOTALLY!!! lol!
"SAVAGE ANIMAL".....oh crap= fainting
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

"SAVAGE ANIMAL" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "SAVAGE ANIMAL"   "SAVAGE ANIMAL" Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:24 am

After watching that show, I think Sebastian's wife Maria must be the most patient person in the world for putting up with that man-child all these years. Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

"SAVAGE ANIMAL" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "SAVAGE ANIMAL"   "SAVAGE ANIMAL" Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:36 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
After watching that show, I think Sebastian's wife Maria must be the most patient person in the world for putting up with that man-child all these years. Laughing
omg...seriously dude, I can't even imagine what that poor woman endures. Cracked me up that dufus finally came up with the band name in the end. DAMNOCRACY!? LOL! That mixing software he had on his mac was sick too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"SAVAGE ANIMAL" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "SAVAGE ANIMAL"   "SAVAGE ANIMAL" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"SAVAGE ANIMAL"
Page 1 of 1